Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unflushed turd returns shared this in his stories earlier.
Have these sadistic morons seriously got nothing better to do than search ‘suddenly died’ on the internet, then spend ages scrolling through obituaries for the tiniest most tenuous link to the Covid vaccine?
I can't believe there's that many stupid people in the world. 13 years ago my eldest brother died in his sleep. Coroner said massive cardiac arrest and he wouldn't have known about it. No vaccine to blame. If these digital grave robbers had researched properly they would have found a number of very long standing charities set up to provide both funds to research sudden cardiac arrests and also screening to stop it happening to young people. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe there's that many stupid people in the world. 13 years ago my eldest brother died in his sleep. Coroner said massive cardiac arrest and he wouldn't have known about it. No vaccine to blame. If these digital grave robbers had researched properly they would have found a number of very long standing charities set up to provide both funds to research sudden cardiac arrests and also screening to stop it happening to young people. Idiots.
I’m sorry to read that, Felix. I’ve also known this to happen to a couple of people in my lifetime. It’s horrific. How dare they use these deaths to push their agenda.
Digital Grave Robbers is exactly what they are. Brainwashed, unoriginal & immoral digital grave robbers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to read that, Felix. I’ve also known this to happen to a couple of people in my lifetime. It’s horrific. How dare they use these deaths to push their agenda.
Digital Grave Robbers is exactly what they are. Brainwashed, unoriginal & immoral digital grave robbers 😡
Cheers Ladyvoyeur. Even though he was in his late 40s when he died it had a massive effect on us all and particularly his son who was 16 at the time. He was a typical older brother, bought me singles, took me to concerts etc and we all still miss him dearly. I can't begin to imagine losing someone much younger and then to find out that these people are using them as vaccine death poster boys and girls. Just a shame that insta and Facebook make a profit out of them or it might be easier to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
GIVE IT A REST NOBHEADS

Ellies back to grifting, who didn’t guess that plan?
With her Jimmy Crankie haircut and a blazer from her Nan.
Join her for a chat in some dingy village halls?
Id rather sit and watch my dog licking at his balls.

Julie C is plotting and trying to con the masses.
Doing it from her bedroom in her Diedre Barlow glasses.
I’ve seen dozens of her ramblings and they make me feel unwell.
And I’ve still got no idea of the things she tries to sell.

Poor old Michael Chaves, posts a video of him crying.
I laughed so hard when watching it I thought that I was dying.
A full dose of the ketamine? That really was a farce.
He only needs a tenth of it cos he’s just a horses arse.

And what about old Biba? is she from the human race?
Slapping her secretions from her nooni to her face.
“Manifest your needs. Its all within your power”
Perhaps she needs to conjure up a washing machine and shower.

Oh look who’s back, Exposing Nothing, the scrawny little tit.
He’s like Inspector Clouseau but he thinks he’s doing his bit.
Another football player falls upon the ground.
But these things were quite common before the vaccine came around.

I think Stew the Wanderer has joined the National Trust.
If stately homes are your thing then his musings are a must.
But apparently its obvious and plain for all to see.
All these buildings were designed to harness energy.

Simply look around you stew in wonder and in awe.
Without your stupid theories you’ll enjoy it all the more.
You’re seeing thing that don’t exist you silly little goon.
And I bet you went the shop and paid a tenner for a spoon.

I’ll tell you who’s gone quiet, good old Lianne Brown.
Spouted loads of bollocks, an Olympic standard clown.
Always fighting for the cause, but guess what I thinks funny.
The cause was less important as she started losing money.

If only we had a vaccine a simple little jab.
To make them all less stupid and their lives a bit less drab.
Sadly made by Big Pharma, and they know that they aren’t nice.
None of them would take it and we all pay the price.
Diedre Barlow glasses! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unflushed turd returns shared this in his stories earlier.
Have these sadistic morons seriously got nothing better to do than search ‘suddenly died’ on the internet, then spend ages scrolling through obituaries for the tiniest most tenuous link to the Covid vaccine?
I appreciate this is a list of American deaths but all these athletes suffered cardiac arrest deaths before the age of 40. And these are the notable ones. As we know there are thousands every year around the world. Even pre covid!

Gaines Adams, 26 (2010), Amer. footballJaouad Akaddar, 28 (2012), soccerDavide Astori, 31 (2018), soccerVíctor Hugo Ávalos, 37 (2009), soccerHeath Benedict, 24 (2008), Amer. footballHédi Berkhissa, 24 (1997), soccerPedro Berruezo, 27 (1973), soccerViktor Blinov, 22 (1968), ice hockeyGilbert Bulawan, 29 (2016), basketballJ. V. Cain, 28 (1979), Amer. footballSékou Camara, 27 (2013), soccerAlexei Cherepanov, 19 (2008), ice hockeyMitchell Cole, 27 (2012), soccerJason Collier, 28 (2005), basketballHugo Cunha, 28 (2005), soccerRenato Curi, 24 (1977), soccerAlexander Dale Oen, 26 (2012), swimmingFrankie de la Cruz, 37 (2021), baseballShane del Rosario, 30 (2013), MMABen Idrissa Dermé, 34 (2016), soccerLyle Downs, 24 (1921), Austral. footballPatrick Ekeng, 26 (2016), soccerBobsam Elejiko, 30 (2011), soccerDerrick Faison, 36 (2004), Amer. footballSebastian Faisst, 20 (2009), handballMiklós Fehér, 24 (2004), soccerNeil Fingleton, 36 (2017), basketballMarc-Vivien Foé, 28 (2003), soccerMatt Gadsby, 27 (2006), soccerHank Gathers, 23 (1990), basketballCristian Gómez, 27 (2015), soccerMichael Goolaerts, 23 (2018), cyclingLarry Gordon, 28 (1983), Amer. footballHerb Gorman, 28 (1953), baseballRasmus Green, 26 (2006), soccerSergei Grinkov, 28 (1995), figure skatingEddie Guerrero, 38 (2005), wrestlingFrank Hayes, 35 (1923), horse racingThomas Herrion, 23 (2005), Amer. footballCătălin Hîldan, 24 (2000), soccerDixie Howell, 40 (1960), baseballChuck Hughes, 28 (1971), Amer. footballFlo Hyman, 31 (1986), volleyballEndurance Idahor, 25 (2010), soccerRobbie James, 40 (1998), soccerDaniel Jarque, 26 (2009), soccerCristiano Júnior, 25 (2004), soccerJoe Kennedy, 28 (2007), baseballDarryl Kile, 33 (2002), baseballJohn Kirkby, 23 (1953), soccerMichael Klein, 33 (1993), soccerGyörgy Kolonics, 36 (2008), canoeingWayne Larkin, 29 (1968), ice hockeyRauli Levonen, 28 (1981), ice hockeyReggie Lewis, 27 (1993), basketballJosé Lima, 37 (2010), baseballDavid Longhurst, 25 (1990), soccerNikola Mantov, 23 (1973), soccerPete Maravich, 40 (1988), basketballAlex Marques, 20 (2013), soccerJesse Marunde, 27 (2007), weightliftingScott Mason, 28 (2005), cricketNaoki Matsuda, 34 (2011), soccerStan Mauldin, 27 (1948), Amer. footballCormac McAnallen, 24 (2004), Gaelic footballConrad McRae, 29 (2000), basketballFab Melo, 26 (2017), basketballNilton Pereira Mendes, 30 (2006), soccerIgor Misko, 23 (2010), ice hockeyStéphane Morin, 29 (1998), ice hockeyPiermario Morosini, 25 (2012), soccerCarl Morton, 39 (1983), baseballDamien Nash, 24 (2007), Amer. footballFrederiek Nolf, 21 (2009), cyclingChaswe Nsofwa, 28 (2007), soccerGábor Ocskay, 33 (2009), ice hockeyPhil O'Donnell, 35 (2007), soccerSamuel Okwaraji, 25 (1989), soccerDavid Oniya, 30 (2015), soccerAlen Pamić, 23 (2013), soccerPavão, 26 (1973), soccerBruno Pezzey, 39 (1994), soccerPheidippides, c. 40 (490 BC), marathonAntonio Puerta, 22 (2007), soccerPetar Radaković, 29 (1966), soccerMickey Renaud, 19 (2008), ice hockeyBernardo Ribeiro, 26 (2016), soccerDarcy Robinson, 26 (2007), ice hockeyBrad Rone, 34 (2003), boxingOmar Sahnoun, 24 (1980), soccerSerginho, 30 (2004), soccerRyan Shay, 28 (2007), marathonDave Sparks, 26 (1954), Amer. footballCheick Tioté, 30 (2017), soccerRobert Traylor, 34 (2011), basketballZeke Upshaw, 26 (2018), basketballLuciano Vendemini, 24 (1977), basketballGinty Vrede, 22 (2008), kickboxingFrank Warfield, 35 (1932), baseballChandler Williams, 27 (2013), Amer. footballDavid "Soldier" Wilson, 23 (1906), soccerSergejs Žoltoks, 31 (2004), ice hockey

Reactions: 2
GIVE IT A REST NOBHEADS

Ellies back to grifting, who didn’t guess that plan?
With her Jimmy Crankie haircut and a blazer from her Nan.
Join her for a chat in some dingy village halls?
Id rather sit and watch my dog licking at his balls.

Julie C is plotting and trying to con the masses.
Doing it from her bedroom in her Diedre Barlow glasses.
I’ve seen dozens of her ramblings and they make me feel unwell.
And I’ve still got no idea of the things she tries to sell.

Poor old Michael Chaves, posts a video of him crying.
I laughed so hard when watching it I thought that I was dying.
A full dose of the ketamine? That really was a farce.
He only needs a tenth of it cos he’s just a horses arse.

And what about old Biba? is she from the human race?
Slapping her secretions from her nooni to her face.
“Manifest your needs. Its all within your power”
Perhaps she needs to conjure up a washing machine and shower.

Oh look who’s back, Exposing Nothing, the scrawny little tit.
He’s like Inspector Clouseau but he thinks he’s doing his bit.
Another football player falls upon the ground.
But these things were quite common before the vaccine came around.

I think Stew the Wanderer has joined the National Trust.
If stately homes are your thing then his musings are a must.
But apparently its obvious and plain for all to see.
All these buildings were designed to harness energy.

Simply look around you stew in wonder and in awe.
Without your stupid theories you’ll enjoy it all the more.
You’re seeing thing that don’t exist you silly little goon.
And I bet you went the shop and paid a tenner for a spoon.

I’ll tell you who’s gone quiet, good old Lianne Brown.
Spouted loads of bollocks, an Olympic standard clown.
Always fighting for the cause, but guess what I thinks funny.
The cause was less important as she started losing money.

If only we had a vaccine a simple little jab.
To make them all less stupid and their lives a bit less drab.
Sadly made by Big Pharma, and they know that they aren’t nice.
None of them would take it and we all pay the price.
Bravo FF. Proper belly laughed at that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They really are thick as pig tit aren’t they?!
Yes. Julie colquhoun is banging on about the sudden death of Geri Halliwells brother at the age of 54, and the article even goes on to say that her dad died suddenly of a heart attack in 1993, but Julie reports it like these things have simply never happened before 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The latest video with skye... Regurgitation of Ellies views.
One thing she talks about masks and how they mean you can't breath and they don't fit tightly to the face.
Then when discussing healthcare workers she says they shouldn't be forced to have the vaccines and everyone wears masks anyway as they are around sick people. Why is she using her daughter as a puppet?

Reactions: 5
Due to not watching the idiot that is Leanne Brown on Housewives, I found myself watching the jungle thing that isn't in the Jungle and listening to David Ginola talk about his cardiac arrest on the pitch. Granted it was a charity match, he was older and it does seem like an MI given the bypass surgery, but that was 2017 and shows that people who have never necessarily had any medical issue they've known about before can have major underlying pathology that they only find out about when something sudden and extreme happens. So his wasn't the same as the younger ones who potentially have undetected deadly genetic arrhythmias running about pitches and collapsing when the heart becomes strained and flips into dangerous rhythms, but is a scenario in which we know these idiots would have grabbed at it to blame it on vaxx, rather than accept the fact that some people who have 'no underlying conditions' simply just don't have them diagnosed yet and they can suddenly be a problem, and that strokes, MIs, clots, etc. were happening all day, everyday in significant numbers, they just never cared to look before (and don't care now other than to push their own misinformation still).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ellie is seething that her loyal sheep are calling her out for saying that COVID doesnt even exist. Many of them saying while they are anti vax and anti mask they know for a fact it does exist and she is spitting chavvy feathers. Most amusing. Its almost as if she doesn't know as much as medical professionals....

Nosey is the page still gone? This would be a fab time to swipe those questioning her up!

Reactions: 7
Ellie is seething that her loyal sheep are calling her out for saying that COVID doesnt even exist. Many of them saying while they are anti vax and anti mask they know for a fact it does exist and she is spitting chavvy feathers. Most amusing. Its almost as if she doesn't know as much as medical professionals....

Nosey is the page still gone? This would be a fab time to swipe those questioning her up!
Couldn’t the ‘originalelliegreyy’ page be used? Is that one of the Tattlers? It has posted for a while

Reactions: 1
Oh I’ve not been on here for months! I came on because noseys insta seems to be awol! Ellie blocked me for no reason (again) a month or so ago.
They’re all so hopelessly ridiculous! I’ve missed all your sane banter 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.