Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is he! Hes gone quiet!
Still on his crappy little telegram channel, still a wanker, still utterly vile. At the moment, busy sharing stories of young adults who have sadly died. The news stories contain no information about them being vaccinated, but hey, it suits their narrative to share stories doesn’t it. Piece of bleeping tit that he is.

Reactions: 2
Childish but who cares. She’s waffling again. It actually gives me a head ache listening to her babbling tit.
I made the mistake of enquiring about her crappy money making scheme and she doesn’t stop messaging me!!
The money mastery masterclass sounds interesting I reckon this time next year I’ll be a millionaire 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I made the mistake of enquiring about her crappy money making scheme and she doesn’t stop messaging me!!
The money mastery masterclass sounds interesting I reckon this time next year I’ll be a millionaire 🙄🤣
She’s a grifty little bleep. Bet the phone number you call is a premium rate one.
She’s obviously sending out auto template responses talking about partnering and empowering with women to an ‘Andrew’, dozy bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just had a thought, remember the social media going down thing? Remember all the truthers saying there would be another one, but this time it would be for 10/20/30 days or forever and it was the end of days? So, how come they're not seeing that their 'predictions' just don't materialise?

Additionally, how come all the vaccinated aren't dead yet... coz that's what some of them said would happen...

Mmm... I'm off to scroll on insta 😴🤣🤩😛

Reactions: 2
I just had a thought, remember the social media going down thing? Remember all the truthers saying there would be another one, but this time it would be for 10/20/30 days or forever and it was the end of days? So, how come they're not seeing that their 'predictions' just don't materialise?

Additionally, how come all the vaccinated aren't dead yet... coz that's what some of them said would happen...

Mmm... I'm off to scroll on insta 😴🤣🤩😛
Same with all the additional lock downs that never happen, the cashless society, the return of Donald Trump etc etc What sickens me most at the moment though is them trawling the internet for dead children to prove their baseless theory that the vaccine will kill them all. None of them have links and some of them when you look into them were years ago.

I mean, she's not wrong ...

Well said that woman! 👏🏻

Liey in her dead grandma’s pjs, dishing out her ‘advice’ on debts and how not to pay them. Here’s an idea, how about just pay your cunting bills. It’s what normal people do.
Stupid bleep. How do you have debts for bills you don’t have to pay?? I bleeping ate her with a passion! 🤬

Well said that woman! 👏🏻

Stupid bleep. How do you have debts for bills you don’t have to pay?? I bleeping ate her with a passion! 🤬
It won’t let me say h a t e !!

Oh just duck Off Beeeba, you’re not funny, you loser!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I mean, she's not wrong ...

It's been a long day so I'm likely just over-tired, but this has just made me cry. It is refreshing to see a politician stand up for what they believe in rather than pandering to everyone and not rocking the boat to protect votes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's been a long day so I'm likely just over-tired, but this has just made me cry. It is refreshing to see a politician stand up for what they believe in rather than pandering to everyone and not rocking the boat to protect votes.
And me. I had a leaky eye as well.

Well said that woman! 👏🏻

It won’t let me say h a t e !!

Oh just duck Off Beeeba, you’re not funny, you loser!
Love that beeeeeeba’s got duck all better to do than piss about doing tit like this. Another one with about as much relevance as a packet of Dr Whites. Speaking of which, isn’t it about time that she took one of her tampons and wiped it over her face? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if she asks me nicely, I’ll give her a right hook, that would have the same result.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Ugh. He’s back. Like a turd that won’t flush 💩

View attachment 884606
What a twitduck Insta” even though he’s had numerous accounts & still got numerous accounts, that will really show them 🤣🤣. The comments on the latest post just show how brainwashed they’re 🤦🏻‍♂️.
And I’m just waiting for him to be all over the footballer that collapsed last night making his normal assumptions about it all 😡.

Look at that just as I was putting this message up look what he posted….

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Ah PaulBoys, you read a clickbait headline and didn't read the article before sharing... that's typical truther behaviour!!! Exposing_nothing_returns didn't either before posting it gleefully.

First pic is the headline

Second pic is from article

Essentially, clinically vulnerable people haven't been being the booster as quickly as needed so they're now ending up in hospital... quite terrible I'll admit but it's not the gotcha you think it is.

Attachments

• Angry
Liey in her dead grandma’s pjs, dishing out her ‘advice’ on debts and how not to pay them. Here’s an idea, how about just pay your cunting bills. It’s what normal people do.
What is she going for with that hair? Paul McCartney?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe too many people complained about being bored almost to death…

FBBA4FB9-7690-4226-B5EE-D191F45A24FE.png

• Haha
GIVE IT A REST NOBHEADS

Ellies back to grifting, who didn’t guess that plan?
With her Jimmy Crankie haircut and a blazer from her Nan.
Join her for a chat in some dingy village halls?
Id rather sit and watch my dog licking at his balls.

Julie C is plotting and trying to con the masses.
Doing it from her bedroom in her Diedre Barlow glasses.
I’ve seen dozens of her ramblings and they make me feel unwell.
And I’ve still got no idea of the things she tries to sell.

Poor old Michael Chaves, posts a video of him crying.
I laughed so hard when watching it I thought that I was dying.
A full dose of the ketamine? That really was a farce.
He only needs a tenth of it cos he’s just a horses arse.

And what about old Biba? is she from the human race?
Slapping her secretions from her nooni to her face.
“Manifest your needs. Its all within your power”
Perhaps she needs to conjure up a washing machine and shower.

Oh look who’s back, Exposing Nothing, the scrawny little tit.
He’s like Inspector Clouseau but he thinks he’s doing his bit.
Another football player falls upon the ground.
But these things were quite common before the vaccine came around.

I think Stew the Wanderer has joined the National Trust.
If stately homes are your thing then his musings are a must.
But apparently its obvious and plain for all to see.
All these buildings were designed to harness energy.

Simply look around you stew in wonder and in awe.
Without your stupid theories you’ll enjoy it all the more.
You’re seeing thing that don’t exist you silly little goon.
And I bet you went the shop and paid a tenner for a spoon.

I’ll tell you who’s gone quiet, good old Lianne Brown.
Spouted loads of bollocks, an Olympic standard clown.
Always fighting for the cause, but guess what I thinks funny.
The cause was less important as she started losing money.

If only we had a vaccine a simple little jab.
To make them all less stupid and their lives a bit less drab.
Sadly made by Big Pharma, and they know that they aren’t nice.
None of them would take it and we all pay the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.