Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anithe
It seems like Insta is actually clamping down now on some of these idiots, I take it everyone still reports Lieys page if you’re not blocked?

Its all gone pretty quiet on the troofer front I can’t think why 🤷🏻‍♂️

Having said that I think it was Lino George who led me to this next knob …..

Some lorry driver from Plymouth who seems to think he has inside intel on the BBC & the government have tried bumping him off 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’ll be honest I didn’t waste 3 hours of my life listening to his story as I’m done with these idiots now I just find it funny he gets about 10 comments & a few views but seems to think he’s something pretty special in the conspiracy world and wants to go on national TV to tell his story 🤦🏻‍♂️

Also his video of his speech he done at the Birmingham protest was just cringe he got really angry at moments & expected the crowd to cheer him in them moments & they didn’t 🤣
Another ego tripping donut 😂
What a dick!

Reactions: 1
Michael Manuel Chav is cwying. Appawently, when he was hoofed from the ambulance service, he became addicted to ketamine. He’s done a video on the telegram cess pit, explaining his addiction and cwying for the camwa. And this bloke is wunning wound schools and pubwic buildings, serving his ‘papers’. bleeping melt.

So, what’s actually happened with them all? They seem a bit thin on the ground these days: Olly unwashed, Ashley Wanker, Sean Ward (albeit I accept he’s probably rehearsing panto) Louise Rampton, Ali Dogan, Queenie, Kate Shiterani, Ryan Martin, that prick from Burnley with whitewashed teeth, where the duck are they all? One can only hope they are all dead.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Michael Manuel Chav is cwying. Appawently, when he was hoofed from the ambulance service, he became addicted to ketamine. He’s done a video on the telegram cess pit, explaining his addiction and cwying for the camwa. And this bloke is wunning wound schools and pubwic buildings, serving his ‘papers’. bleeping melt.

So, what’s actually happened with them all? They seem a bit thin on the ground these days: Olly unwashed, Ashley Wanker, Sean Ward (albeit I accept he’s probably rehearsing panto) Louise Rampton, Ali Dogan, Queenie, Kate Shiterani, Ryan Martin, that prick from Burnley with whitewashed teeth, where the duck are they all? One can only hope they are all dead.
Michelle Martin was doing a live recently outing Ali Dogan.. apparently he has borrowed some hefty amounts of cash of people who couldn't really afford it and isn't paying it back. Another shifty gobshite thieving grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Michelle Martin was doing a live recently outing Ali Dogan.. apparently he has borrowed some hefty amounts of cash of people who couldn't really afford it and isn't paying it back. Another shifty gobshite thieving grifter.
Ahh, good old Ali. What a knob. But how bleeping stupid and gullible are these people who hand over cash? I mean, for duck sake, a bloke in a van wearing a dirty string vest, smoking his roll ups, asks for cash and the crazy followers just cough up. It’s hardly a slick operation is it? It’s not like a UNICEF ad on tv.

Sean ward is another anti vaxxer he’s been going to them anti lockdown protests etc 🙄 I used to like him in coronation street I don’t like him now I feel like he acts like a teenager I feel like he doesn’t act like a 30 year old. He wasn’t happy his parents and grandparents had the covid vaccine. 🙄

Sean ward is another anti vaxxer he’s been going to them anti lockdown protests etc 🙄 I used to like him in coronation street I don’t like him now I feel like he acts like a teenager I feel like he doesn’t act like a 30 year old. He wasn’t happy his parents and grandparents had the covid vaccine. 🙄
He’s a bleeping prick. Not happy that his elderly relatives took proper medical advice? Aye alright then Sean. bleeping twit. You just concentrate on reacting to “He’s behind you”. Knob.

This first comment on her latest post... lady clearly stating she is pregnant.... reply from someone else telling her pine needle tea will protect her from booster shedding.... oh great she says i'll start drinking it in the morning... clearly she wants to protect her unborn child from those nasty shedding vaccines that she admits she doesnt really know anything about..... yet one quick google of pine tea consumption in pregnancy and every return says its really not a good idea and unsafe.... honestly i just despair 😔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The state of these posts and replies from telegram... and they say the vaccinated are the scared/ stupid ones
The million and one excuses rather than just accept they are wrong about COVID! How small minded and unwoken they are!

A local troofer who has done all he can to undermine restrictions since this all began (no social media presence though, just a problem within the community and for local businesses, etc. despite knowing people who have died and others who have lasting symptoms) has finally caught it and landed himself in hospital here. I never thought I would ever wish harm on anyone, and I do hope he recovers eventually, but I actually hope he has to experience ICU being discussed. Don't want him to go there as it's just another idiot that I wouldn't wish upon adding to ICU's workload, but just enough for him to realise how precarious it can actually be.

Reactions: 7
🤣 They really think they’re above the experts 🙄
They really do. Take Liey as one of the prime examples. She’s ‘resuuurched’ for years, apparently. Has she duck. She went down the rabbit hole at the behest of her crack pot father, and continued to believe every mentalist theory told to her. They are all so far down the hole we could do a remake of Alice in Wonderland. Cunts.

Reactions: 6
Julie Colquhoun still coming with the facts 🙄 This woman is beyond help. Can imagine her sons and sisters absolutely despair of her. She lives in such a negative world and trusts absolutely nothing and no-one. What a sad, sad life.

But she’s got her online biz and making mega bucks so she’s fine 😂 Surrrrreeeeeee
This reminds me of this post in Julie's telegram. Asking questions of posts without source or information and asking for it. The reply was essentially trust nothing and none and make up your own mind on everything. Sounds like a really lonely way to live to me

Attachments

They are all so far down the hole we could do a remake of Alice in Wonderland. Cunts.
That’s it! Sean Ward’s panto:
Alice (Brocker) in Cunterland.

He’s playing Tweedledum & Tweedledumber. That head with the fluorescent teeth can be the Cheshire Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

He’s playing Tweedledum & Tweedledumber. That head with the fluorescent teeth can be the Cheshire Cat.
It's a shame those exploding feet no longer happen as they could have done "puss in boots"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

[/QUOTE

And there should be a Widow Wanky in there som

And there should be a Widow Wanky in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.