Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do children really need readjusting tho Beebs
bleeping BACK issues???? She’s got to be joking! Maybe it’s all that lounging about in hammocks or on beaches. duck me. Today one of my gym buddies donated two cupboards to the charity shop. Now, I’m strong but duck me, I think I pulled my bastard back lifting it. It’s called working Beeeeebs. Try it some time.

And what the hell could her child be releasing? Surely a kid who does nothing but piss about all day has no inner stresses to release? What a bleep.

She doesn’t watch the page though. Oh no.
No, course she doesn’t. That’s her new full time role. Monitoring all the stuff that gets posted about her. In between signing off the multi squillion dollar deals, obvs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw that bleeping idiot Chavez on the bbc news for hanging around outside a school. He sounds even thicker than he looks, bleeping weird if he has nowhere better to be. I preferred him when he was choking on COVID, gutted that he recovered.
If that was my kids schools I’d custard pie him right in his fat face. bleep.

Reactions: 7
I had just been on Twatter keeping an eye on medtwitter and been reading some of the Astroworld stuff before coming on to see if any of the UK Troofers had jumped on it yet and it seems they didn't disappoint. The amount of Twats that don't understand what Cardiac Arrest is (I appreciate not everyone does, but you'd at least make an effort to understand it before jumping on it) and 'teens don't just die of cardiac arrest'...it's all vaxx and satan-related of course! Ehhhhh...cardiac arrest just means the heart has stopped beating (or at least stopped beating in a rhythm compatible with adequate blood flow and life). Car accident can cause cardiac arrest, severe asthma attack can cause respiratory arrest which then causes cardiac arrest, sepsis can cause cardiac arrest, someone stabbing you can cause cardiac arrest when blood loss is too great...cardiac arrest is just the end 'symptom' which is basically death, may be able to resuscitate, May not depending on cause and length of time. The fact these idiots do not understand that being trampled and badly injured or left so squashed you cannot breathe can cause cardiac arrest is crazy. If I sat on their chests for a bit, then had people sit on top of me, or have them stamp on them repeatedly that would eventually be their unvaxxed fate too.

Then the satanic ritual stuff...wow! Quite frankly he just seems like a crappy person who has repeatedly shown disregard for safety at his concerts. It's like he enjoys the chaos and being a 'bad boy'. The way their brains work...the gymnastics they have to perform...

I don't really want to compare them as obviously one performer had absolutely no part in the atrocities while the other appears to have helped create or worsen them, but when you think about AG concert in Manchester, had that taken place in an oversold venue with barriers containing everyone with no escape and allowed to go ahead even after masses jumped barrier without tickets, there probably could have been a lot more 'cardiac arrests' due to stampeding and crushing in panic. I'm horrified at what happened in Houston, but I am more disgusted at the anti-vaxx/conspiracy theorists jumping on it and trying to use these young deaths to push their false narrative.

Just saw that bleeping idiot Chavez on the bbc news for hanging around outside a school. He sounds even thicker than he looks. I preferred him when he was choking on COVID, gutted that he recovered.
I saw a piece, must have been lunchtime on BBC, buy only saw it in passing so didn't see if they had captured who was doing it, only saw school kids essentially call them the guy out as an idiot, but I had assumed it was Remecee with leaflets (and I'm sure their parents would love to know he DMs them...), but maybe it wasn't and was him instead.

Reactions: 3
Just saw that bleeping idiot Chavez on the bbc news for hanging around outside a school. He sounds even thicker than he looks, bleeping weird if he has nowhere better to be. I preferred him when he was choking on COVID, gutted that he recovered.
If that was my kids schools I’d custard pie him right in his fat face. bleep.
He’s devastated that the BBC didn’t play everything he said. Ah well, Chav, you can’t have your cake and eat it. Stupid twit.

Pissed myself at this!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we’re only half way through this thread but…

Ellie Grey #16 Who wants to buy an air fryer? Oh No, not from that little liar…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Beebs said all illness came from toxins. Surely her bad back is caused by toxins then?
No, her bad back is the result of lying on it for way too long. I mean come on, what has she actually done in the last 18 months? Sit on her arse on various beaches: swing in several hammocks: sit around camp fires doing ayahuasca: paddle in the sea: sit on her arse: lie on a beaxh: take photos of herself: sit on her arse and sit on her arse. It’s little wonder her back has seized up.

And, how is that bleep still in Portugal? Why hasn’t she been sent back to the U.K. yet?

Reactions: 4
No, her bad back is the result of lying on it for way too long. I mean come on, what has she actually done in the last 18 months? Sit on her arse on various beaches: swing in several hammocks: sit around camp fires doing ayahuasca: paddle in the sea: sit on her arse: lie on a beaxh: take photos of herself: sit on her arse and sit on her arse. It’s little wonder her back has seized up.

And, how is that bleep still in Portugal? Why hasn’t she been sent back to the U.K. yet?
Did she say the authorities are waiting to arrest her if she steps foot in any airport!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching The Outlaws last night and one character was having a melt down and said through her tears ‘I’m a social influencer who relies on ‘likes’ and the approval of strangers for my sense of self worth’ 😭😭😭

Guess who that reminded me of 😂

Reactions: 4
If two million people refused to pay council tax then two million people wouldn’t get their bins emptied and they’d complain about being over run with rats

Reactions: 8
If two million people refused to pay council tax then two million people wouldn’t get their bins emptied and they’d complain about being over run with rats
She’s trying to say if 2m people didn’t pay tax (I’m sure there are that many who try and dodge it and get bailiffs at their doors) then society/nhs would collapse. Why Ellie do you wish the nhs and the hospitality industry that’s been hit hardest to collapse you absolute cretin. You’ve taken enough of the nhs time up by the sounds of it with your many many ailments. Thought you were on deaths door with cancer so why are you arsed. duck off. Haven’t got the patience for cunts like her today

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.