Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very telling of an individual when they just spend their days posting shite which is always negative and draining. I can’t imagine living like that it’s draining enough just reading and rolling my eyes at it. I am…like most of us living life completely normal. I commute to work with zero issue, I have been to gigs and the theatre with no mask required and 6 weddings in the past 6 months I enjoy my bleeping life soooo why aren’t they?

i’ll be intrigued to see if the HPV vaccine success is deemed lies by them and how they will try spin that one utter morons

Reactions: 3
Do you think beeeba’s unfollowing of Ellie is a reaction to the ear piercing video? In 2 of the questions she asked herself she managed to get in answers about not piercing skin, while in the same set of questions (that she asked herself) throwing Ellie under the bus.

View attachment 843035View attachment 843036View attachment 843037
My personal favourite was when she said eating clean ment she didn’t need to wipe her arse after a tit (I forgot to get a snap of it )

• Haha
Surely ellie with her cat is taking the piss? Its hard to believe its for real.Maybe she's trolling her 'trolls'. Maybe the next video she'll be toe punting the cat over the hedge , laughing hysterically telling us we're just basic suckers who'll believe any old shite someone on the Internet posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely ellie with her cat is taking the piss? Its hard to believe its for real.Maybe she's trolling her 'trolls'. Maybe the next video she'll be toe punting the cat over the hedge , laughing hysterically telling us we're just basic suckers who'll believe any old shite someone on the Internet posts.
I've never seen such dry tears

It was nice to see Ellies IG public for a little bit. It gave me a chance to go through quite a few of her posts (which I'll cover later).

My current favourite was her posting loads of photos from her tribe (who are family) 6 days before her birthday, when we know that she got no attention in return from her tribe.

To clarify, its not my favourite due to Ellies despair on her birthday, but to highlight the fact that the truther tribe cannot be relied upon. The pandemic has passed its peak and with it Ellies intrinsic value. Theres no longer people crying out for her templates, or seeking common law advice.

By the way Eloise when is PTTP going live again?

1636111995077.jpeg

In the last 24 hours alone, the DRG has been debunking common conspiracy theories/medical quackery in his stories as part of a Q&A. I mentioned it here yesterday, because he included the ‘microwaves cause cancer’ myth that Ellie posted about last week.
He’s since mentioned a few of her other favourite topics- Vitamin C as a cure for everything, Mammograms & cancer & the tiresome Nuremberg Code/vaccine nonsense. He pretty much just waves them off with the contempt they deserve.

My main observation was that these are just common or garden myths that people are casually messaging him about. But it’s Ellie’s entire content. PTTP aside, she’s built an entire platform on asserting her opinions on every common conspiracy theory going.

The girl doesn’t own a single original thought, does she?

408BFAC2-ADCE-4078-8981-398BDB036F11.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not sure who’s more paranoid out of Julie and her followers 😂😂😂 someone has actually mentioned blocking CIA Intelligence on her posts 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The crying with a cat video!!!! what the actual hell 😂😂😂 who films themselves *fake* crying 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s a full blown fruitcake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Loki …. won’t be long and he’ll end up with the dog … where ever they went? At least they won’t have to put up with Lieys weird dramatic fake crying anymore. Super cringe.

Also annoys me the way she says Loki…. Isn’t it pronounced Low key? Ellie keeps saying Lockey. Also did anyone catch her live the other day? When she finally let someone join the stream mysteriously stopped. 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Poor Loki …. won’t be long and he’ll end up with the dog … where ever they went? At least they won’t have to put up with Lieys weird dramatic fake crying anymore. Super cringe.

Also annoys me the way she says Loki…. Isn’t it pronounced Low key? Ellie keeps saying Lockey. Also did anyone catch her live the other day? When she finally let someone join the stream mysteriously stopped. 😂
She said her brother has her dog in her live. X

So, remember in July when Biba said she was leaving Portugal soon...
1636122686147.jpeg

Then in September, she was leaving very soon... She even sold Webinar tickets at £33 a pop to tell people how.
1636122804706.jpeg
1636122851166.jpeg

Well, on her update from a couple of days ago she had an excerpt from her blog, about... Leaving Portugal.
1636123205811.jpeg

So despite telling everyone its easy and "all you need to do is manifest", she hasn't been able to leave a country for at least 5 months! Looks like neither 'manifesting' or 'creating her own reality' has worked at all.

On the off chance any of Biba's followers are on here, you have been royally grifted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

It was classic Ellie. Soon as someone started to ask a question “the live has ended”

Reactions: 1
So, remember in July when Biba said she was leaving Portugal soon...
View attachment 848379
Then in September, she was leaving very soon... She even sold Webinar tickets at £33 a pop to tell people how.
View attachment 848380View attachment 848382
Well, on her update from a couple of days ago she had an excerpt from her blog, about... Leaving Portugal.
View attachment 848397
So despite telling everyone its easy and "all you need to do is manifest", she hasn't been able to leave a country for at least 5 months! Looks like neither 'manifesting' or 'creating her own reality' has worked at all.

On the off chance any of Biba's followers are on here, you have been royally grifted.
£33. The number of the beast.

Apparently Ellie’s kids ‘BEST DAY EVER* was running round in the rain.

Wow. Those poor kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.