Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be raging 🤣 she hates being exposed it really gets in the way of her fake persona she’s so desperate to put out there .. liars hate being caught out

Reactions: 3
The truthers are obsessed with government statistics like the yellow card and they love misrepresenting what they actually mean. Wonder if they'll be sharing this latest one all over the place?

Headline: Unvaccinated people in England 32 times more likely to die of COVID-19

Read the whole thing here

I predict they'll not even mention it and if they do say the ONS are part of the plot

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is there anything she won't attach herself too.
Just watched David Attenborough’s fantastic speech at the conference today. Deffo lying throughout… !?!?!
We can all cite government inconsistencies, that’s not rocket science. Denying the existence of something so glaringly obvious… I just don’t get it… Well actually I do: anything that requires personal and collective action for the good of everyone seems to always be in their crosshairs…

Reactions: 5
Oh if you fancy a laugh Anna De KnowsNothing has done a video on YouTube about the sequence of legal events.

Now I'm no lawyer but if crimes against humanity were in fact being committed SURELY, SURELY the legal injunctions and cases is put together globally would have had some impact after this long. If it were in fact genocide wouldn't significantly more people have croaked by now?

Have a watch... common law innit witches

Mother of the year has…. Drum roll…. Tidied her kids (that don’t live with her) bedrooms.
well done Ellie. You really are a marvel.
"Let's stop the cycle of online humiliation and shame." OK hon, let's start with you not telling Dr's they're murderers and have blood on their hands. bleeping prick. This woman winds me up so much. I've never hated anyone as much as I dislike her.

Hello guys…
I’m not on here as much as I used to be… but I was delighted to find out about Ellie’s psychic career! 😂 delighted in the worst way of course.

I have noticed that there’s quite a few other people that get talked about in this thread and I’m finding it hard to keep up. I only follow Ellie and Biba, so could someone perhaps list some of the other characters down, where to find them etc… just so I can follow them 😂 and perhaps for anyone else who wants to be in the know…..the who’s who of this bizarre, dangerous but also hilariously entertaining “movement” thanks guys… you lot are the best 🖤🖤

Also…. Ellie is really scraping the barrel for content. (Not that the content was barrel worthy to begin with) Her whole post about tidying up… Jesus Christ! Who bleeping cares??? 😂😂😂😂 here we go perfect mother saint Ellie

Reactions: 3
Is there anything she won't attach herself too.
Oh didn't you know she's just recently completed her doctorate in climatology, where she got the greatest high score ever award anywhere on planet earth (or any other planet).

You can't trust these scientists cause they're just schills for big climate. Think of all the big deal climate scientists you know rolling down the street with their flashy electric cars showing off their huge wealth! Who amongst us can say we never dreamt as a child of one day being a cool glaciologist, paleometeorologist or climatologist, or a stratigrapher or geomorphologist, perhaps a marine sedimentologist or an invertebrate paleontologist? Who would want to be a sports star or rock legend when you could find your fame interpreting mud layers in a core sample or watching the captivating sight of a spectroscope.

Once again she's talking about something she doesn't know anything about, yes everyone is entitled to their options, it's just that Ellie's opinions are as worthless as her qualifications, as real as her cancer and as made up as her ability to commune with the dead.

Reactions: 11
Has Martin May finally given up and deleted his socials for real? I've been blocked on couple of his alternates for using the laughing reaction to his 'energy dances'. Going offline and getting called a bellend in person instead might do him some good 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh for fucks sake. My kids rooms were fleapits most of the time ( as was mine when I was a child) .. mostly I just left them to it, occasionally could stand it no longer and went on the warpath threatening destruction and death with the big black bin liner.occasionally helped out if they wanted it nice ( for all of 5 minutes). Not EVERYTHING is a teachable moment. Actually the occasional parental meltdown IS useful.its called real life and it helps children learn how we all muddle along in this life. My god I can't stand this po faced earnestness.Is nothing funny in her world, or nothing just meh, yeah get on with it, is nothing ever just a shitstorm were all sorry about later? I would bloody hate to be her kid. Actually on the quiet she's probably having a tantrum and throwing all their toys out the window.

She will continue with these perfect parent posts because she's triggered about the revelation that the kids haven't been living with her.

Reactions: 9
She will continue with these perfect parent posts because she's triggered about the revelation that the kids haven't been living with her.
She will continue with these perfect parent posts because she's triggered about the revelation that the kids chose not to live with her. (fify)

That's right Ellie, even your own children know you're best avoided.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.