Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Lots of comments from her ‘followers’ which show that covid is clearly out there.

It’s effectively irrelevant (and kinda strange) to be hung up on ‘you can’t test for something that hasn’t passed four stages’ (even tho it has been isolated and verified many times) when it’s clear that even without testing there are people getting ill, being hospitalised and dying from something new and different and not experienced before.
I wonder how many of those took any precautions to stop spreading it about?

Reactions: 1

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Poor Loki …. won’t be long and he’ll end up with the dog … where ever they went? At least they won’t have to put up with Lieys weird dramatic fake crying anymore. Super cringe.

Also annoys me the way she says Loki…. Isn’t it pronounced Low key? Ellie keeps saying Lockey. Also did anyone catch her live the other day? When she finally let someone join the stream mysteriously stopped. 😂
It was classic Ellie. Soon as someone started to ask a question “the live has ended”

nosey_cow

VIP Member
View attachment 865491

I have been studying all these for years.

No you haven't, you have zero academic or professional qualifications. You don't understand research or the scientific method.

I have prepared one protocol for cancer treatment in general based on scientific literature and anecdotal reterences and many other protocols made by other alternative treatment practitioners -

No you haven't, your ability to read scientific literature has been shown again and again to be at a level that disqualifies your opinions from having any weight.

BUT this is different for EVERYONE and I am NOT advocating ANYONE to go against their health practitioners.

You constantly do exactly that, you ask people to ignore advice gleamed from millennium of manhours of research and the best you can provide is cropped screenshots from suspect sources.

As far as my knowledge goes,

Not very far

I understand that all the items I have kept in my protocol have deep scientific bases.

Aside from the fact you mixed up 'bases' and 'basis', your thinking isn't deep you are not a scientist nor are you a lawyer nor anything else of note, even your motherly duties are limited now that your kids decided to live elsewhere.

First of all, our target is to hold the disease in a static state, then go for cure or management.

Ellie, you've achieved absolutely nothing in your life and you know your entire existence is based on the lies you spout and now you expect us to believe you can cure cancer? You are a cancer on society and you know it.
I’ve just stolen this for the page. Thank you ☺

Youtalkpony

22k followers but only 400 watched her 😂😂
Same with the others too. They only get a couple of hundred at most yet thousands of followers. Thats because there are thousands of us who follow them and only a couple of hundred other brainwashed idiots like them. Same with the comments on their posts, same people that always comment and a couple of hundred comments at a time and many per post from the same people. Surely they would have thousands of comments. Really not as popular as they think they are, thick, deluded twats.

🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
Was just gonna say the same thing... she's totally just explained why the vaccines and face masks and social distancing rules are a good thing!!

Also the comments in her "truth bomb" post are hilarious..... the royals are all reptilesnot human...and of course the earth is flat - lies gut tells her that is true! 🤣
Flat Earth! 🤣🤣🤣

Stolen content again
Ha, silly bitch. She clearly didn’t read it properly or understand the content before stealing! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Biba has slapped period blood on her face….

Ok then…
What a dick! She was really forcing out the tears on first video! She doesn’t follow Liey (so she says), but she’s certainly copying her posts 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha