Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Ellie’s latest post about her sealing a multi million pound deal nearly made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Pure narcissism disguised as ….. I don’t even know…. it’s just flat out narcissism. There’s no point to it. Oh she mentioned the law of attraction? which is a literal load of bullshit….. “I’ve got cancer” - “oh that’s because you think negatively and probably brought it on yourself and didn’t have a vision board hun!!” 🙄🙄

There’s nothing wrong with positive thinking and looking on the bright side and it probably does have benefits sure….. but the whole law of attraction is just toxic positivity shit at its finest. At least she’s apparently working….it’s such a big deal that she has to announce it to the world! Most adults work with millions of pounds in their jobs these days…
What deal has she made?

Reactions: 1

vixfix

Evening! I’ve not logged onto this for a while and had a break from her because all her shite was driving me insane. Anyway…..where have her children disappeared to? What have I missed?! 😱

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Evening! I’ve not logged onto this for a while and had a break from her because all her shite was driving me insane. Anyway…..where have her children disappeared to? What have I missed?! 😱
live with their dad & his new gf.

I need to run through and add all the commenters on her posts to the page. Too tired today but I’ve a long boring phone meeting tomo so I’ll do it then.

Itsmeeee3

And in amazing news, at least half of Ellie's followers are going to be booking vaccine appointments this week if they ever want to enjoy their holidays to Spain ever again. Who knew with one small regulation change a government (not the government here mind you) could convince so many anti vaxxers to get the jab?

• Heart

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Nope. She’s back. The Queen of come backs.

What a dick! She was really forcing out the tears on first video! She doesn’t follow Liey (so she says), but she’s certainly copying her posts 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
What a great advertising campaign for Tampax. I can see it now:

“Tampax tampons, they are really ace, particularly when you swipe them, right across your face”

Or:

“The time of the month is here again, now what to do with the stuff that’s red,
I know, I won’t use a towel, I’ll just wipe it all over my head”

Not quite up to Felix standard, but I tried. I actually thought someone had slapped her one, so was bitterly disappointed to find out she’d simply gone crazy.

We are going to hell in a fucking hand cart.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

LucyJade1994

New thread title. Ellie Grey #16 scientist, dr, singer, covid19 expert rolled into one thinks she’s Dr Doolittle

Itsmeeee3

She's doing a live thing, masks are the cause of all the deaths (bacterial meningitis) FFS insufferable waste space.