Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha šŸ˜‚ I noticed that too!! References ā€œsonā€ several times. I also noticed that she says about her children having no problems registering with a GPā€¦. šŸ¤” hold on didnā€™t she say none of her children were registered? Iā€™m sure I have an old screenshot of her quoting this
Alsoā€¦ she mentions the council - thought she never told the council she was at her address so she doesnā€™t have to pay council taxā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someoneā€™s tagging all her followers into the insta posts. Genius.

Iā€™ve called her out so much on the insta. Sheā€™s deleted her post
I thought she excelled in everything? Sheā€™s even tit at lying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she excelled in everything? Sheā€™s even tit at lying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Did you not see, when her daughter was in the Liespital she had Lieingitis and was seen by a Dr of Lies. They liegratated Liey on her amazing knowlies of Lies and said that they had never met another Liar who had done so much Liesearch. After that they handed in their Lies and decided that being a doctor of Lies was no longer for them as Liey has livinced them otherwise. Now they run a Lienstagram account and sell Lies Plus and Lierbalife to their followlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last time she 'cured' cancer it was due to a welsh herbalist and being pregnant.

This is the picture from the first thread.
View attachment 811131

This is the picture from her recommendations on the third thread
View attachment 811133

And this is what she recommended in the fourth thread.
View attachment 811136

At no point in any advice has she said she has used mistletoe therapy, and if we are to believe that her cancer has returned (she stated HL on the hiking page), then surely she would use a (her) proven method?

She makes my blood boil!

Edit:

For the welsh herbalist/naturopath, I don't have a screenshot of the text but I do have a screenshot of the route she went.
everything this witch spouts has such a manipulative tone it wreaks of bullshit.

For someone who claims to be healthy and all that she sure has had a lot of conditions and ailments and an answer for everything šŸ™„ Im around the same age as this attention seeker, i was vaxxed as a child, im pale and actually need factor 50 suncream or id be in hospital with 3rd degree burns, I ate mud and love a maccies and with the exception of a broken bone from a fall in my teens, the biggest illness ive had is a COLD. Iā€™m also registered and the illuminati havent come for me yet nor has it affected my lifeā€¦.but i guess all us lot are not warped in the head.

as for all her ā€˜achievementsā€™ and ā€˜qualificationsā€™ from someone again of similar age and has worked hard to get somewhere in my life with Uni and working to make a living, absolutely impossible to do so much in such little time how did she even fit ā€˜having cancerā€™ in?. The lies bleeping infuriate me. I look forward to a full expose of this evil manipulative cow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Last time she 'cured' cancer it was due to a welsh herbalist and being pregnant.

View attachment 811131

View attachment 811133

View attachment 811136

At no point in any advice has she said she has used mistletoe therapy, and if we are to believe that her cancer has returned (she stated HL on the hiking page), then surely she would use a (her) proven method?

She makes my blood boil!

Edit:

For the welsh herbalist/naturopath, I don't have a screenshot of the text but I do have a screenshot of the route she went.
Hereā€™s the screenshot including text šŸ‘šŸ¼
2E44467A-5109-494B-9CE6-629BCB6D09D7.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Lieys Exā€™s new Wife / Girlfriend is now messaging the page. The one who looks after her kids šŸ‘šŸ»

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Been doing some of my own research today (sadly not FB, YouTube or dodgy sites though).
"Vitamin and Mineral Supplements: Do We Really Need Them?" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309636/
This is discussing the potential for long term supplementation of some vitamins and minerals potentially causing death and/or cancer when an individual isn't deficient. Now if EG send the rest of the sheep are meant to have these fabulous diets (as long as they keep their fridges, freezers and cupboards off social media) why on earth would you need to buy/sell supplements? If they need so much supplementation, it is hinting towards a Bird's Eye/Bernard Matthew (or even cheaper shop brands) diet. The occasional shop bought smoothie or chopped fruit pot isn't giving them balance against that.

Reactions: 6
darning her well worn uniform?

Ok team. Letā€™s see if we can find the company that Liey is using for her white label products.
It should be easy as the screenshot she posted has the company logo in the background.

FOUNNND IT

Here is the supplier

How it works;
That's odd. She previously said the supplements were made specially for her.

• Haha
These bleeping people are really unhinged. An MP has been murdered and they're arguing over whether 'they'll' blame anti vaccine people but also being really cruel. The response to a post saying he didn't deserve to die was met with the attached image

Many of them have called for violence and I think that's disgusting. No matter what I think of your politics, your vaccine stance or whatever you don't deserve murder.

bleeping hell

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Alsoā€¦ she mentions the council - thought she never told the council she was at her address so she doesnā€™t have to pay council taxā€¦..

Guess that also means she doesn't claim child benefits and tax credits (pre-UC)

View attachment 811131

View attachment 811133

View attachment 811136

She makes my blood boil!

Edit:

bleeping Gerson? What a bleep.

Reactions: 2
Not sure what Beebaā€™s kids are going to do job wise. All the poor bastards do is go to the bleeping beach! My God, sheā€™s such a bleeping twit! She forgets that she had a really good private school educationā€¦ā€¦.
Everything from Lieyā€™s ā€removed by insta postā€ can be found on self-realisation.com
basically its all copied and pasted.
As if we didnā€™t know that already šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
Why would she want her children to have British Citizenship but not have a Birth Certificate. Surely itā€™s the same thing?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Not sure what Beebaā€™s kids are going to do job wise. All the poor bastards do is go to the bleeping beach! My God, sheā€™s such a bleeping twit! She forgets that she had a really good private school educationā€¦ā€¦.
Why would she want her children to have British Citizenship but not have a Birth Certificate. Surely itā€™s the same thing?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Exactlyā€¦..Sheā€™s lying!! I guarantee that all her children will have birth certificates

It's some strawman shite that they think the government own your kids if you register their birth.

It's really sad. She had an education which has allowed her to make (questionable) choices. She really is risking taking all that away from her kids. Kids don't necessarily need to be in formal education settings and having an education delivered in a traditional way, but by trying to be 'special' and really going against the grain, she really is potentially removing a lot of their choices and opportunities later in life and I feel really sorry for their potential future selfs as older teens/adults who may find that not everything is open and available to them. Hopefully she'll actually wake up before they are too old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.