Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, basically, you could get said Shite from Holland and Barrett at a fraction of what that little bleep will be charging?

Some Masters educated twit wants to shake Lino George (my alter ego). Shake away knob head. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
“Masters educated” perhaps the same university Liey got her degree in biomedical research 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, basically, you could get said Shite from Holland and Barrett at a fraction of what that little bleep will be charging?

Some Masters educated twit wants to shake Lino George (my alter ego). Shake away knob head. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
I told him basically they had wasted their time with everything they had done and they agreed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been a lurker for a little while, now a first time poster! Hello all! Firstly what I don’t understand with these troofers is why they repeatedly tell people the msm is bullshit and not to believe a word of it yet if it’s an article that suits their agenda, they share it and declare they told us so lols. As for liey, never seen someone so ‘healthy and pure’ look so bleeping ill..she looks like she’d snap in half if the wind picked up a little more. As for telling people to stop taking the contraceptive pill, i thought she didnt want other people to tell us what we put into our bodies so why is she? Shut the duck up ellie hun The hypocrisy makes my teeth itch as does her PHD in bleeping wankyology.

Reactions: 12
The pictures of her with all her “fans” is giving me the cringe of the week. “As requested” no ones requested the pics you oddball

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got an idea, as you wouldn’t want to blow your cover with Liey if you screenshot or pass me any names that say they’re interested in buying what Lieys trying to sell I will message them with the link to where they can get it cheaper?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve got an idea, as you wouldn’t want to blow your cover with Liey if you screenshot or pass me any names that say they’re interested in buying what Lieys trying to sell I will message them with the link to where they can get it cheaper?
This is a brilliant idea. As yet she’s only posted on her stories but once she posts and gets likes and comments, we can contact them all with the cheaper / supplier link.
Genius Ace x

The pictures of her with all her “fans” is giving me the cringe of the week. “As requested” no ones requested the pics you oddball
The “tribe” basically a load of strangers off Facebook she’ll never see again 🙄 as requested by nobody

Reactions: 1
This is a brilliant idea. As yet she’s only posted on her stories but once she posts and gets likes and comments, we can contact them all with the cheaper / supplier link.
Genius Ace x
Why don’t we just make our own brand up and sell it to them, profits can go to charities that supply vaccines to third world countries!

She’s now spouting tit about not registering her kids birth.
only thing is, she forgot to change the details from wherever she’s copied and pasted it from.
Haha 😂 I noticed that too!! References “son” several times. I also noticed that she says about her children having no problems registering with a GP…. 🤔 hold on didn’t she say none of her children were registered? I’m sure I have an old screenshot of her quoting this

Reactions: 5
She’s now spouting tit about not registering her kids birth.
only thing is, she forgot to change the details from wherever she’s copied and pasted it from.
I don't have kids so don't really get why you wouldn't register your child. Like, how is it beneficial to keep them off a register?

Reactions: 2
Someone’s tagging all her followers into the insta posts. Genius.

I’ve called her out so much on the insta. She’s deleted her post

Reactions: 4
Last time she 'cured' cancer it was due to a welsh herbalist and being pregnant.

This is the picture from the first thread.
1634294247186.png

This is the picture from her recommendations on the third thread
1634294387540.png

And this is what she recommended in the fourth thread.
1634294529543.png

At no point in any advice has she said she has used mistletoe therapy, and if we are to believe that her cancer has returned (she stated HL on the hiking page), then surely she would use a (her) proven method?

She makes my blood boil!

Edit:

For the welsh herbalist/naturopath, I don't have a screenshot of the text but I do have a screenshot of the route she went.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.