Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must’ve got the bug for testing at the boxing match and realised you don’t poke your brain doing it 🙄 I wonder if any of the troofers will call her a sell out.
I thought her friend’s surname was “Turtle” at first glance. Would be very apt as she looks like one with no neck! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I saw this comment earlier and it looks like it’s now been hidden. Maybe a few tattler want to give exposing stupid some crap for censoring comments. In his post about Charlotte Hawkins.
51FD010C-22B5-470C-ABC8-02A5094FB30B.png

I saw this comment earlier and it looks like it’s now been hidden. Maybe a few tattler want to give exposing stupid some crap for censoring comments. In his post about Charlotte Hawkins.View attachment 805519
It's cute that they cannot even keep up with their own claims. Seemingly everyone knows someone who had a blood clot immediately after a vaccine...but now this is months later so how do they explain that? At one point anti-vaxxers were encouraging people to try get hold of blood thinning medication in preparation for potentially having covid to avoid covid related blood clots, but couldn't be covid related in this case? And if they remember correctly, the rare clotting issues were associated with AZ, yet here they are claiming she had Pfizer. Like do your research guys and remember what you are arguing day to day.

Reactions: 5
DOUBLE DARE YOU.
duck. I can’t do it. She blocked me when she threatened me with the ‘deformation’ action. But bleeping hell - some of the questions on there - “Does anyone have a cure for womb cancer”. Christ on a bike, what is wrong with these people. Now Zuckerberg needs to have a long hard look at tit like that - cure for womb cancer………. Let’s start with a complete hysterectomy and then move on. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 3
duck. I can’t do it. She blocked me when she threatened me with the ‘deformation’ action. But bleeping hell - some of the questions on there - “Does anyone have a cure for womb cancer”. Christ on a bike, what is wrong with these people. Now Zuckerberg needs to have a long hard look at tit like that - cure for womb cancer………. Let’s start with a complete hysterectomy and then move on. Jesus wept.
Keep up with medical procedures will you OIK. All you need is Leanne’s sound bath and you're cured.

• Haha
Amazing 46 replies to any cure for womb cancer and 46 different remedies.sure they all work.How come cancer even EXISTS if every tom duck and Harry has a cure for it.

Jaclyn dunne has been hit by a virus like no other according to her insta. In her photo of supplements and remedies she has a bottle of tonic water. Wonder why that could be. Funniest thing tho is old beebs who doesn't believe in viruses commiserations with her. Not telling her she CANT CATCH A BLOODY VIRUS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ellie just said her grandmother died. A year after her grandfather. While I don't wish death on anyone it would be somewhat poetic if it was COVID that had a part in their passing.

Jaclyn Dum has also been ill (defo not Covid). I wonder how many of those supplements she is promoting. These dickheads and their families seem to be more unwell than my goodself (who likes a drink and doesn’t always eat healthily)!
Amazing 46 replies to any cure for womb cancer and 46 different remedies.sure they all work.How come cancer even EXISTS if every tom duck and Harry has a cure for it.

Jaclyn dunne has been hit by a virus like no other according to her insta. In her photo of supplements and remedies she has a bottle of tonic water. Wonder why that could be. Funniest thing tho is old beebs who doesn't believe in viruses commiserations with her. Not telling her she CANT CATCH A BLOODY VIRUS.
Yes, noticed that. Why didn’t she explain that viruses and disease don’t exist! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Jaclyn Dum has also been ill (defo not Covid). I wonder how many of those supplements she is promoting. These dickheads and their families seem to be more unwell than my goodself (who likes a drink and doesn’t always eat healthily)!

Yes, noticed that. Why didn’t she explain that viruses and disease don’t exist! 🤣
But, but, but their immune systems...

I find it strange that Jaclyns self medication specifically includes the ingredients for last years "cure" for Covid (Zinc, Vit C, Quinine). What sort of symptoms have you been having Jaclyn?

Legally Tonic water is only allowed to have a maximum of 83mg of Quinine per liter, Schweppes has 67mg/l. The tablets the truthers were taking last year were 500-1000mg which is equivalent to 7.5-15 liters of Schweppes a day!

The irony is the government issued a drug safety updates in 2014 and 2017 when using doses of 200-300mg (3-4.5 liters a day of Schweppes).

Quinine: not to be used routinely for nocturnal leg cramps - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Quinine: reminder of dose-dependent QT-prolonging effects; updated medicine interactions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

So shes either practically drowning herself to get her quinine fix (and putting herself at risk of serious side effects),
drinking enough that shes going against the government drug safety warnings (which they all use as evidence that drugs aren't safe, so they must be true),
or shes drinking that small an amount (under 3 liters) that it wouldn't have the desired effect of the alternative "studies" last year?

Personally, I think its there just to keep the faithful happy, she gloated that she was right that we needed to "stock up", and yet she didn't have 1 of the 3 ingredients essential for fighting Covid? You're getting sloppy Jaclyn, some of your customers may realise you've been taking them for mugs!

Attachments

Ellie just said her grandmother died. A year after her grandfather. While I don't wish death on anyone it would be somewhat poetic if it was COVID that had a part in their passing.
But why the video it’s so strange

and the post about a funeral turned into “tell me I’m an amazing mother”. Wow. Just wow

Last edited:
Weird jac dum boast as well... 'still hospital free" Did she really feel that ill that hospital might have been a consideration?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.