Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great post on Liars page about raising money for her mates home school “school” someone commented that surely this sort of school won’t help children with being able to get jobs and pay bills and Liey says she was home schooled and excels at anything she puts her mind to 🤣🤣🤣 does she mean becoming a lawyer, biomedical researcher, pharmacist etc etc 🤣🤣 she pays no bills according to her and definitely has no job other than ripping off the vulnerable.. kind of cements the fact these “home schools” don’t work

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Great post on Liars page about raising money for her mates home school “school” someone commented that surely this sort of school won’t help children with being able to get jobs and pay bills and Liey says she was home schooled and excels at anything she puts her mind to 🤣🤣🤣 does she mean becoming a lawyer, biomedical researcher, pharmacist etc etc 🤣🤣 she pays no bills according to her and definitely has no job other than ripping off the vulnerable.. kind of cements the fact these “home schools” don’t work
How do they get money to pay the ‘teachers” and to buy all the supplies? Will they do a fund raiser every month before pay day? How much do bow and arrows cost? Will they pay the teachers in berries that they’ve taught the kids to pick? I might see if Santander will accept some blackberries as my mortgage payment. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do they get money to pay the ‘teachers” and to buy all the supplies? Will they do a fund raiser every month before pay day? How much do bow and arrows cost? Will they pay the teachers in berries that they’ve taught the kids to pick? I might see if Santander will accept some blackberries as my mortgage payment. Twats.
I’d be worried about who these teachers are will they have dbs background checks or do they just have to be “vibrating high” to be in charge of children .. i dread to think.. and will Liey be sending her kinds to this weird school I’m guessing not

Reactions: 1
I’d be worried about who these teachers are will they have dbs background checks or do they just have to be “vibrating high” to be in charge of children .. i dread to think.. and will Liey be sending her kinds to this weird school I’m guessing not
Another big fat scam. Leanne Brown sends her youngest to one and theres only one other kid. Great fun!!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure someone posted somewhere about knowing her from school, wish I could remember where I saw it.

Is ellie walking up Ben nevis this weekend ? Or has she cancelled that?

I'm sure someone posted somewhere about knowing her from school, wish I could remember where I saw it.
Yeah someone basically said they knew her at school and she was renowned for telling stories and lies and didn’t have friends

She certainly excels at being a bleep.

It was the boxing thing at the ao arena last night wasn’t it. Wonder what the testing criteria was?

It was the boxing thing at the ao arena last night wasn’t it. Wonder what the testing criteria was?
I did ask and they did reply but I can’t find it. It was either double vaccinated or a negative test as per arena rules. Leanne didn’t mention that did she?!
Looked only a 1/3 full. Not much coverage on IG so I’m guessing it was tit.

Reactions: 3
I did ask and they did reply but I can’t find it. It was either double vaccinated or a negative test as per arena rules. Leanne didn’t mention that did she?!
Looked only a 1/3 full. Not much coverage on IG so I’m guessing it was tit.
Who won?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.