Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letter from my daughter’s school. Now forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure this is completely my decision as to whether or not she has the vax🤷‍♀️View attachment 778959
Not quite. It will not be administered in your daughter's school if you do not consent, but if an Anti-(covid)vaxxer's child decided they did want the vaccine but parents refused, it looks like the health service will mediate outside of school with the family to come to a decision (and if the child is deemed competent by healthcare professionals they could chose to have the vaccine regardless of parental feelings). Gillick competence and Fraser Guidelines are legal and therefore children who are found to be competent of making such a decision will be allowed to (obviously with protections in place at the risk of hard-core AV families throwing them out, etc.).

So the letter makes it clear that the school will not be involved without parental consent (or if the child refuses after parental consent given), so this lot cannot come after schools and shouldn't be punishing their kids keeping them away from education (at the risk of their science and maths being as bad as their parents' understanding), but that there are means of children being vaccinated if they want it.

Reactions: 2
Julie's latest series of stories shows she's just lost it. She's getting sent stuff that's She's taking as gospel without any sources or scientific evidence. None of these truthers can decide on which conspiracy is the real one coz they can't all be bleeping true.

She claims the vaccine reduces white blood cell count by 50% for the 1st one then a further 25% for the second one. Her claim is white blood cells are regenerated then at the 8 week point when you get your second vaccine.. Well, looking at https://www.blood.co.uk/the-donation-process/after-your-donation/how-your-body-replaces-blood/ this is easily refuted. Additionally, later on she suggests that boosters remove your immunity and you'll be relying on boosters for the rest of your life. Well, that's ridiculous as if 80%of adults all had 0 immunity how would that look in society, wouldn't I be sick/ dead by now?

A quote from the Blood website
"How fast does your body make blood?
Your body makes about 2 million new red cells every second, so it only takes a number of weeks to build up stores of them again.

What about your white cells and platelets? A number of other messenger proteins also stimulate the production of these cells in the bone marrow, and over the next few days levels return to normal."

She also confused about blood, plasma and that unvaccinated blood is now what 'they' want cuz vaccinated blood is rubbish. FFS it's madness. If "they" want to kill you the last 18 months isn't the way they'd ago about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julie's latest series of stories shows she's just lost it. She's getting sent stuff that's She's taking as gospel without any sources or scientific evidence. None of these truthers can decide on which conspiracy is the real one coz they can't all be bleeping true.

She claims the vaccine reduces white blood cell count by 50% for the 1st one then a further 25% for the second one. Her claim is white blood cells are regenerated then at the 8 week point when you get your second vaccine.. Well, looking at https://www.blood.co.uk/the-donation-process/after-your-donation/how-your-body-replaces-blood/ this is easily refuted. Additionally, later on she suggests that boosters remove your immunity and you'll be relying on boosters for the rest of your life. Well, that's ridiculous as if 80%of adults all had 0 immunity how would that look in society, wouldn't I be sick/ dead by now?

Your body makes about 2 million new red cells every second, so it only takes a number of weeks to build up stores of them again.

What about your white cells and platelets? A number of other messenger proteins also stimulate the production of these cells in the bone marrow, and over the next few days levels return to normal."

She also confused about blood, plasma and that unvaccinated blood is now what 'they' want cuz vaccinated blood is rubbish. FFS it's madness. If "they" want to kill you the last 18 months isn't the way they'd ago about it.

She’s right that they’re desperate for plasma donations, that’s because there’s a world wide shortage due to covid halting donations and millions of people like me who require regular infusions have been depleting supplies. Without my four weekly day in the chair I’d be in a lot of trouble. Their being desperate for plasma has nothing to do with any sinister bloody plan. I was sure she said once (or twice!) that she only speaks in straight facts??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s right that they’re desperate for plasma donations, that’s because there’s a world wide shortage due to covid halting donations and millions of people like me who require regular infusions have been depleting supplies. Without my four weekly day in the chair I’d be in a lot of trouble. Their being desperate for plasma has nothing to do with any sinister bloody plan. I was sure she said once (or twice!) that she only speaks in straight facts??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is absolutely bonkers. I don’t think she knows the meaning of the word ‘fact’. The smug look she does when she thinks she knows something that all the simpletons haven’t picked up on makes me want to punch her in the face and I’m really not a violent person at all 🤣

• Haha
I love that these dickwads think that they’re going to be able to refuse blood products from vaccinated donors. As far as I know, of all the things donors are screened for- their (Covid) vaccination status isn’t one of them.
So essentially, they’ll refuse a transfusion on the basis of……….nothing. Imagine if your life actually depended on it.

Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I love that these dickwads think that they’re going to be able to refuse blood products from vaccinated donors. As far as I know, of all the things donors are screened for- their (Covid) vaccination status isn’t one of them.
So essentially, they’ll refuse a transfusion on the basis of……….nothing. Imagine if your life actually depended on it.

Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I have to say, I've received blood products since the vaccine programme started and at no point was I informed of their vaccine status, nor asked mine. I doubt that is something that would even be asked at the time of donation. However, if this lot want to refuse blood from vaccinated people, that is their prerogative and I hope they stand by it! 🙄 They all better hope them and their troofer families don't develop severe illness, suffer horrendous traumatic injuries or have complicated pregnancies/deliveries as with the Vaccine uptake at the levels we have, and most donors likely also being people that had themselves vaccinated given their understanding of helping others and social responsibility, the blood pool available from the unvaccinated is likely to be slim! I cannot imagine many of them being there donating themselves, so why would they expect others with their shared 'beliefs' to be doing it, plus you know, shedding from those working at donation centres 🥴.

Darwinism will be about to be apparent though as while they bleat on about natural immune systems, natural selection should hopefully pick the intelligent which rules them out...no doubt they will be refusing ICU and ventilators for everything (Inc road traffic incidents, following major surgeries, sepsis, etc.) as ventilators kill and doctors and nurses cannot be trusted, they'll have to refuse all blood products at the risk of receiving from someone vaccinated as they will be unlikely to actually ever get that much info so better just refuse to be safe! They are stopping sun protection and refusing screening, self-diagnosing and treating cancer with pregnancy where necessary. If they feel so strongly maybe they should just reject ALL NHS and publicly funded education and stick to it. NHS will treat them 'without judgement' as will their kids be taught, but if they truly believe in everything they want to shout about, maybe it is time for them to make the ultimate stance and make sure they do not use public services at all given everyone is out to get them!

When your phone only shows the first line of a news story and you fear the worst and think duck the troofers will have a field day with this....then you expand the headline and breathe sigh of relief! 🤣🤣
Margaret is also 91 years old, and it's great she's had her booster now and hopefully she'll have a well winter, but you know that even at 91 and statistics had that news been different, they'd have managed to twist that...last year they wouldn't have given a damn if she had been an unfortunate statistic of COVID and wouldn't have been worth protecting to them, and they shouldn't be locked down for old people, because her age would have meant it 'was expected', but that doesn't apply with vaxx of course.

My parents (86 and 84 and still very fit and active) got their boosters yesterday. They’ve been to London for lunch at a restaurant today - I’m glad they can start to enjoy their lives again but I guess the Troofers will say they are condemned 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When your phone only shows the first line of a news story and you fear the worst and think duck the troofers will have a field day with this....then you expand the headline and breathe sigh of relief! 🤣🤣
Poor Margaret was used by the Troofers last time to push their satanic, Masonic agenda. She made the Illuminati sign with her hands when had her first Covid vaccine don’t you know 😂
Doubt she’ll even get a mention now they’ve moved onto the KIDS!!

When you report something as false information on Insta is it better to click health or politics? Which (if any) is taken more seriously? Sometimes I feel like either could apply, so I want to choose the one that’s more likely to get reviewed?

Reactions: 1
Could this be the MP pc Dullard and the other gobshites met with?
Possibly 🤔 Rings a bell actually.
Exposing_stupid had a video on his feed recently of an MP speaking in Parliament who appeared to support the ‘extreme adverse reaction’ narrative these idiots keep peddling. Might have been him. I’d check, but I reported it for false information, so I can no longer see it!

When you report something as false information on Insta is it better to click health or politics? Which (if any) is taken more seriously? Sometimes I feel like either could apply, so I want to choose the one that’s more likely to get reviewed?
Depends. If it’s just anti-government, they’re trying to control us, great reset bollocks- I’ll press ‘politics’.
If it’s blatant anti-vaxx or Ellie Grey style, ‘don't attend your smear test’- then it’s ‘health’ all the way.

For what it’s worth, I’m not sure how ‘seriously’ any false information is taken. If it was, none of these fucktards would still have a platform.

Last edited:

She sounds like she’s a bottle of wine in, making absolutely no sense and story telling to sound interesting. What a sad, sad existence. Her family all think she’s crackers so she turns to absolute strangers for company and thinks they are her tribe. Of course they are Julie, of course they would give you the last pennies in their pocket… NOT! Most don’t bleeping work and sponge off the state and the rest of us! They do not give 2 shits about you sweetheart!

Could this be the MP pc Dullard and the other gobshites met with?
He’s the guy who blocked “upskirting” from becoming an offence and says it was because of a procedural thing. Has the nickname Chopper which sounds about right.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Possibly 🤔 Rings a bell actually.
Exposing_stupid had a video on his feed recently of an MP speaking in Parliament who appeared to support the ‘extreme adverse reaction’ narrative these idiots keep peddling. Might have been him. I’d check, but I reported it for false information, so I can no longer see it!

Depends. If it’s just anti-government, they’re trying to control us, great reset bollocks- I’ll press ‘politics’.
If it’s blatant anti-vaxx or Ellie Grey style, ‘don't attend your smear test’- then it’s ‘health’ all the way.

For what it’s worth, I’m not sure how ‘seriously’ any false information is taken. If it was, none of these fucktards would still have a platform.
I just go with ‘something else’ a lot of the time when reporting a profile and hope someone with some bleeping sense has it to review!

I just go with ‘something else’ a lot of the time when reporting a profile and hope someone with some bleeping sense has it to review!
I think a lot of the time they’re just reviewed by bots? Which is tit. But that’s why I wondered if any particular category gets more attention. Some days I’m so incensed I report it as everything 🤯

Well I have to say, I've received blood products since the vaccine programme started and at no point was I informed of their vaccine status, nor asked mine. I doubt that is something that would even be asked at the time of donation. However, if this lot want to refuse blood from vaccinated people, that is their prerogative and I hope they stand by it! 🙄 They all better hope them and their troofer families don't develop severe illness, suffer horrendous traumatic injuries or have complicated pregnancies/deliveries as with the Vaccine uptake at the levels we have, and most donors likely also being people that had themselves vaccinated given their understanding of helping others and social responsibility, the blood pool available from the unvaccinated is likely to be slim! I cannot imagine many of them being there donating themselves, so why would they expect others with their shared 'beliefs' to be doing it, plus you know, shedding from those working at donation centres 🥴.

Darwinism will be about to be apparent though as while they bleat on about natural immune systems, natural selection should hopefully pick the intelligent which rules them out...no doubt they will be refusing ICU and ventilators for everything (Inc road traffic incidents, following major surgeries, sepsis, etc.) as ventilators kill and doctors and nurses cannot be trusted, they'll have to refuse all blood products at the risk of receiving from someone vaccinated as they will be unlikely to actually ever get that much info so better just refuse to be safe! They are stopping sun protection and refusing screening, self-diagnosing and treating cancer with pregnancy where necessary. If they feel so strongly maybe they should just reject ALL NHS and publicly funded education and stick to it. NHS will treat them 'without judgement' as will their kids be taught, but if they truly believe in everything they want to shout about, maybe it is time for them to make the ultimate stance and make sure they do not use public services at all given everyone is out to get them!

I completely agree but nah they need doctor’s and hospitals when they are sick all of a sudden, because they are cowards and get scared. Look at the guy from Right Said Fred. Needed days of treatment which he happily stayed for but straight back at it when he got out of hospital.

It’s actually quite scary at what some do though especially in America when they are too far gone to go to trust hospital.ivermectin is still being pushed as now is nebulising hydrogen peroxide ( read on Twitter a thread by exasperated doctors) bleeping bonkers that people think they know better than medical clinicians with years of experience and actual experience of treating covid this last 18 months. What damage could they potentially be doing to themselves with random tit off the internet. NHS staff don’t care about big pharma it means nothing when treating patients on ward level. They just need the drugs that are proven to help. I work in the NHS I know it and staff aren’t perfect but I’d trust them a million times more than what I’m reading!

I always press health. Even if it’s just Biba with her tits out - always health. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.