Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! I was only on Tattle life for the Ingham threads and googled something to do with Fiona Hines and ended up here.
Ellie was on Instagram right?
Is there a highlight reel just to catch me up on the Goss? Lol

This one is going round the truthers at the minute without a source and without any investigation. So immediately I think, well if you're gunna be dying of covid you're much more likely to be in the hospital in the run up to that event. Additionally they're not gonna get you to go home to die are they. So I looked up the statistics from the ONS just for Yorkshire and its simply not true what they're claiming *what a shocker lol*.

Here's the link if you want to play with the filters and download the data.

They don't understand the stats for that, surprise. The ONS COVID death numbers throughout were higher than those reported on the daily updates for this very reason. The people that died at home of likely COVID who hadn't been tested prior to death, or had been tested, positive, but then their deaths were slower to be recorded as a figure due to a delay in registering the death compared with them being able to quickly grab data being produced regarding deaths on hospital sites, or those who did go to post mortem examination before COVID was concluded.

Loads of people died at home, especially in the first wave. I remember the anger at the time as people were being tested, were positive, but then were advised to stay at home and then by the time they were ill enough to seek help, they had either passed before family were aware or ambulances weren't there quick enough. Look at all the care home deaths! Many older or extremely frail people who had coexisting health issues and were already deemed unlikely to survive ANY ICU stay nevermind a COVID one will likely have died at home.

The majority will have died in hospital with it though and that is because this isn't some heart attack during sleep or medicated end of life cancer death where it is expected and plans (hopefully) are put in place for nurses to visit as necessary for symptom relief (I apologise if that sounds cold as definitely not intended), the inability to breathe and the panic that creates will have had many try to get medical help so most will have died in hospital.

Reactions: 3
It absolutely isn’t
Shes also mentions chucking a whole load of stuff down your lug holes if you have ear infection 🙄 I thought i had ear infection for months but turned out it was perforated ear drum that i’d been making worse (and putting off going to get checked out) and ended up having an operation. Am now deaf in that ear. Stupid rotten witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Just for the lols. bleeping accurate though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But this is *exactly* what you do do Julie. Do you think these people will ever look back and realise what absolute fools they have made of themselves? 🤯

38268D22-2243-409D-BF62-BE47E3E12808.png

Reactions: 4
Oh wow! I was only on Tattle life for the Ingham threads and googled something to do with Fiona Hines and ended up here.
Ellie was on Instagram right?
Is there a highlight reel just to catch me up on the Goss? Lol
Oh yes. I'm here for the Fiona (Frank) Hines tea

Oh my god what a bunch of absolute lunatics. Every time they do something like this which they think makes them look professional/organised/credible they just make themselves look more ridiculous. It’s like a sketch off league of gentlemen or something. bleeping hell 🤣
1C569585-D6EF-4E26-966A-D43F5CF2C813.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god what a bunch of absolute lunatics. Every time they do something like this which they think makes them look professional/organised/credible they just make themselves look more ridiculous. It’s like a sketch off league of gentlemen or something. bleeping hell 🤣 View attachment 775194
I reckon they must have hoodwinked this so-called high ranking MP into inviting them round by only mentioning their concerns about children receiving vaccinations, which fair enough is a valid stand point. Then when they started banging on about their real agenda with all the Plandemic satanist cabal claptrap he locked them in that Conference room and called the police 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This comment from exposing_nothings comments is the tip of the stupidity iceberg. If you say in one sentence hopefully they will stop the vaccination process entirely, then say our bodies, our children, our choice, then you are contradicting yourself. If there's no vaccination program then not everyone has a choice. Idiots.

I reckon they must have hoodwinked this so-called high ranking MP into inviting them round by only mentioning their concerns about children receiving vaccinations, which fair enough is a valid stand point. Then when they started banging on about their real agenda with all the Plandemic satanist cabal claptrap he locked them in that Conference room and called the police 😆
I see they haven't named this MP. wonder why?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This comment from exposing_nothings comments is the tip of the stupidity iceberg. If you say in one sentence hopefully they will stop the vaccination process entirely, then say our bodies, our children, our choice, then you are contradicting yourself. If there's no vaccination program then not everyone has a choice. Idiots.

I see they haven't named this MP. wonder why?
And if you can be arsed to listen to that sleep inducing prick, Officer Dibble Thickton, he says they met somewhere ‘near Parliament’. In other words they didn’t manage to get the MP to host the meeting in a proper manner. I go to Westminster regularly and the meetings are always, without any exception, either at Portcullis House or in the HOC.

I shall make it my duty to find out which MP they are referring to. Why would any MP host a meeting outside of his/her usual location? On it guys.

I shall report back ASAP.

Reactions: 8
And if you can be arsed to listen to that sleep inducing prick, Officer Dibble Thickton, he says they met somewhere ‘near Parliament’. In other words they didn’t manage to get the MP to host the meeting in a proper manner. I go to Westminster regularly and the meetings are always, without any exception, either at Portcullis House or in the HOC.

I shall make it my duty to find out which MP they are referring to. Why would any MP host a meeting outside of his/her usual location? On it guys.

I shall report back ASAP.
You can narrow it down as it's a high ranking MP. Whatever that means. Funny how they didn't mention the MPs name. Would have been a great advert for them. Dolores Cahill.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 🤡

Reactions: 4
I can’t work out if she looks more like Sue Pollard or Linda La Hughes today
What the f**k?! 🤣🙄

Michelle has become my new “go to” if I need a bit of light relief. This is her latest post, suggesting Fiona Pansy Cubic Zirconia (or whatever she’s called) is not exactly who or what she masquerades as 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t work out if she looks more like Sue Pollard or Linda La Hughes today
Bet the vet people roll their eyes when they see her turning up. She thinks she’s Bristols answer to Che Guevara and in fact she’s just a massive pain in the arse/tit. But at least she’ll have given them a laugh today in that get up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.