Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LukeDuke

Oh my god what a bunch of absolute lunatics. Every time they do something like this which they think makes them look professional/organised/credible they just make themselves look more ridiculous. It’s like a sketch off league of gentlemen or something. Fucking hell 🤣 View attachment 775194
I reckon they must have hoodwinked this so-called high ranking MP into inviting them round by only mentioning their concerns about children receiving vaccinations, which fair enough is a valid stand point. Then when they started banging on about their real agenda with all the Plandemic satanist cabal claptrap he locked them in that Conference room and called the police 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

HulaHannah

VIP Member
On Lieys most recent post about vaccines.
What the fuck, of course laws have exemptions. What is she on about. Just utter bullshit.
If she had any capability of rational thought (hahahaha) she'd have 'done her own research' to know she was chatting s*** before typing it. We have seatbelt laws across the UK, LAWS ELLIE, yet there are numerous exemptions to them, including medical exemptions that simply require a doctor to provide a certificate as PROOF of medical exemption. So yes, your lies just don't stand up yet again! AWKWARD!

• Haha

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
It annoys me that the anti vaxxers go to these protests then they are the firsts ones to moan when we went into lockdown time and time again. Maybe if people took their heads out of their arses and actually listened to scientists and actual health professionals they will realise that the vaccine ain’t as dangerous as they are making out. Yes all vaccines have risks etc, so does paracetamol, we don’t know what’s in paracetamol but we still take it. We don’t know what’s in most things but we still take it even though there’s risks. Yes people have had really bad reactions but it’s VERY RARE. I am sure there were people who had reactions to the high school vaccines we had when we were 13/14 and no one made a fuss about that did they? They had no protests for them! No one was telling their mates don’t get them vaccines you have in high school because Susie’s been hospitalised!! No! These anti vaxxers are so far up their own arse they think they are something special 😂🤯
Didn’t you know Ellie can list every ingredient in every vaccine and has done so to every medical professional she’s met. By doing this she’s stopped thousands of children from receiving the evil killer jabs. She is a hero

• Haha

AceAET

They’re so desperate for a child to die from the vaxx just so they can make out they were right all along & that the last 18 months hasn’t just been a waste of time for them they’re truly disgusting absolute scum 😡

• Angry

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
It’s his nephew - not sure what’s happened there but it does look like he’s had to pick up some slack with regards to the babies care. To be fair to him he’s done a good thing if things are as they look on socials
He’s devastated that he had to take the little one for a vaccination. I’d say that is probably the most sensible thing he has ever done in his life.

• Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
It beggars belief that they get away with hanging around schools & spreading misinformation. This is still a public health crisis, after all. Perhaps we all need to be a bit more vocal to local police & MPs. These kids are at an impressionable & these dickwads know it.
He may be a really shit rapper, but he’s still a rapper & that’s probably quite cool when you’re 15.

Remeece has shared some of the DMs he got from some of the kids at that school. Made for quite depressing reading 😏

View attachment 797431
Clearly been writing messages to himself

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Why don’t they understand that people of all ages die suddenly all the time: it’s shocking but it happens unfortunately. Lots of undiagnosed conditions with the heart or things like strokes or a brain aneurysm for example. Yes some of these people will have been vaccinated so many of us have now and I’m sure a few people will die unfortunately because of a vaccine reaction too.

Human bodies aren’t infallible. That’s why we have medicine and science. We have an aging population living longer because of medical care and a better understanding of biology and scientific advancement.

Because of that I got to have both my booster and flu vaccine this week as I’m a healthcare professional. So I’ve had 3 covid vaccines this year… when do I die? Best write a will…..
They make me fucking sick. People die. They just do. One of my old school friends lost her husband this week - not been ill, just died. It happens. On the other hand, my Ma is 94 in Feb. She has Bowel cancer, she’s had her Covid vaccines plus the booster and is due her flu shot next week. I tell you, she will outlive the fucking lot of us.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VeritasMS

Last time she 'cured' cancer it was due to a welsh herbalist and being pregnant.

This is the picture from the first thread.
1634294247186.png

This is the picture from her recommendations on the third thread
1634294387540.png

And this is what she recommended in the fourth thread.
1634294529543.png

At no point in any advice has she said she has used mistletoe therapy, and if we are to believe that her cancer has returned (she stated HL on the hiking page), then surely she would use a (her) proven method?

She makes my blood boil!

Edit:

For the welsh herbalist/naturopath, I don't have a screenshot of the text but I do have a screenshot of the route she went.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

Youtalkpony

Poor Exposing_stupid. He went to hand one of his completely pointless Notice of Liability forms to his son’s school this morning & remind them of their safeguarding (his new favourite word) responsibilities. It didn’t go quite as he’d planned.

I mean, I’m not sure what he was expecting. Aside from the fact that Headteachers (& indeed all teaching staff) are well aware of their safeguarding responsibilities to their pupils in ways that are far beyond the comprehension of someone with NO professional responsibilities such as Ash, the form is chock full of conspiracy jargon: mass murder; genocide; crimes against humanity & even the fucking Nuremberg code get a mention.

The use of such language is no doubt intended to shock & intimidate, but the lady he handed the notice to took one look at it & put it straight in the bin. Right in front of him 👏🏻👏🏻

Not quite the mic drop moment you were hoping for, was it Mr Stupid?

View attachment 793883
Haahaa yes that lady!!! What a moron he is ☺

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
The pictures of her with all her “fans” is giving me the cringe of the week. “As requested” no ones requested the pics you oddball

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
The thing is, sharing it online once they’ve done it. Surely they can’t be allowed to do that? Filming themselves playing silly buggers is fine, let them crack on, but if someone came into my office, tried to ‘serve’ me and shoved a phone camera in my face, they’d be picking pieces of it from out of their arseholes for a good few days.
Are you in charge of temperature checks at your workplace?

Attachments

• Haha

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
She basically does what any parent does, take your screaming kid out of a quiet church service. Not exactly worthy of a medal .. everything she posts about her “mothering style” just seems like common sense stuff everyone does .. except she clearly makes her kids follow this paranoid and fear mongering agenda she lives by which is sad
I wonder if she’s trying to make a point of how she’s a wonderful mother, so that the courts who placed the older two with their father, will think differently of her.
Anyone noticed there hasn’t been a single mention of her multiple degrees since she returned

FatFelix

VIP Member
She must’ve got the bug for testing at the boxing match and realised you don’t poke your brain doing it 🙄 I wonder if any of the troofers will call her a sell out.
Well well. She's either taken a test, been vaccinated or she's got a false test and broken the law.

Entry to Spain

The Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK to present on entry a pre-travel declaration form and one of the following: a negative COVID-19 test; or proof of vaccination. See Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK for details.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Julie’s just off for a nap but before that, she’s enticing her brainwashed disciples with the mention of earning £10k / £6k in her online biz by the time Santa comes being their true authentic self blah blah waffle waffle blah etc etc. Of course they can earn that Julie, of course you earn that Julie 🙄 Keep trying darlin, they aint interested in your mega bucks water filters 😂😂😂 Sweet dreams Babes
Think she is completely misunderstanding her following. I suppose some may be desperate enough needing to earn they may find themselves sucked into the pyramid shaped world of MLMs, but who does she think she (and they) are then selling these filters to? I'm not convinced many of their typical followers are going to have a spare few grand around to buy a filter themselves, or be sucked into spending a fortune to pretend they are a "girlboss" with their "own business". Surprised troofers cannot see MLMs for what they are since they understand numbers and stats even better than experts.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Danny Rampling shared this today. They are singing “we are the 99%, we are the 99%….” Sung to the same tune as “She’ll be coming round the mountain when she comes”. You get the picture. I’ve messaged to ask “the 99% of what?!” Let’s see what he says…🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣
99% of the UK's least intelligent? Cannot work out what the 99% relates to at all! Vaccine uptake rates are over 80% for all over 16s at the moment, obviously with the younger age groups slightly lagging due to the rollout and when people became eligible. So cannot be 99% against vaccine, cannot be 99% deny covid. They are a tiny, if loud, delusional minority. But the 99% is in keeping with their understanding of numbers and statistics throughout this entire situation, wrong!