Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Some of the comments on Lieys post about her thousands of hours of help.
First one.. THATS EXACTLY WHAT LIEY IS. An influencer after money.
Second one…. Do you think she regrets getting her smear test then? Since it’s probably helped to save her life.
Trying to be a man influencer making money - however no brand would ever associate with her so she’s having to play the very long game of fleecing followers for their money directly.
Also. If that woman had listened to liey she would’ve missed cancer…?!? How can she be so dumb enough to still follow the whack job

Reactions: 6

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Has Liey turned the comments off on her posts? Or do I have reception issues? x
Hahaha yeah she has. Not got time to moderate while she’s working. Thought you were open to debate and weren’t going in the comments. Ellie you’re fucking mental

nosey_cow

VIP Member
The thing is, sharing it online once they’ve done it. Surely they can’t be allowed to do that? Filming themselves playing silly buggers is fine, let them crack on, but if someone came into my office, tried to ‘serve’ me and shoved a phone camera in my face, they’d be picking pieces of it from out of their arseholes for a good few days.
breaches all sorts of data protection regs.

aww Liey has deleted her post. Gutted. We got so much traffic on the page.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Wanky’s washed his hair, taken his top off (again) and he’s gearing up for the 1 October when he will be on some bandstand in Bristol, giving out free information. Quite how this one is going to work, when he’s already demanded a lockdown from 1 October, is anyone’s guess. Bless Wanky and his single brain cell.

Attachments

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
I love the fact they think of the tens of millions of adults in the UK only they can watch the news and see the "hidden truth". All media is biased one way. You can't interpret facts though, they will always be facts.

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
I agree. I’ve seen time and time again that the people who post in this thread are kind and compassionate people. And therein lies the problem. We’ll be kind when she stops trying to kill people and steal.

And anyway, she doesn’t seem bothered about surrounding herself with kind people. Her good mate Kriepy is one of the cruelest, most unkind, most bigoted individuals I’ve ever encountered. So he and Liey are the ones that need to focus on being kind.
Personally I think she’s added that bit about be kind to keep Ellie off her back

1manandhisdog

Ellie the doctor and health guru telling people not to go on the pill .. who the F does she think she is .. she literally has ZERO qualifications yet is telling people what to do .. she just never stops she’s actually vile

Meg77

Chatty Member
My god Julie this happened over 2 years ago, dO YoUr ReSeArCh (it really isn’t difficult), and leave these poor families alone 😡

79118EF6-FFF1-4412-AF5A-82331BC47014.png
C827BA3F-7B8C-4FE0-B60A-D485D490B2B4.jpeg

• Angry

AceAET

So exposing fuck all is at it again getting delight out of two teenagers dying & saying he’s got it from a reliable source that they had been vaxxed.
Some people actually talking against him on there and I had to blow my cover because I just cannot stand the prick any longer 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Marley chose to go to dads when court proceedings were ongoing. Skye went to Ellie’s then chose to move to dads also.
It’s a huge blended family and they seem so child orientated (and stable) so I imagine much more fun and loving than Ellie’s grey, social media based lifestyle.
Reminds me of one of my favourite ever responses on here when Ellie posted a picture of her house. "funeral parlour chic"

• Haha

1manandhisdog

They’re sickening .. it’s all about “being right” whether they have to lie to prove that or harass poor grieving families. It’s becoming a real sick cult

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I would LOVE to be served papers….

Nothing would satisfy me more than laughing at them through the whole thing then, having been served said papers, tear them up verrrrry slowly in front of them.
If they managed to get as far as my desk, I’d be having a fucking ball. In fact, I’d make them sit down and I’d open each envelope, demand that they stay there until I’d read every word. Every few lines, I would pick a few words and ask them to explain. They’d get tired of it before me.

I’ve got to stop looking at this shit. This cunt says that David Amess’ murder was an inside job to discourage people from going to see their MP. Disgusting piece of shit.

And, does this bozz eyed cunt live in a fucking motor home?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

scandi2

Lots of people saying ‘mom’ and ‘shot’ in that post. I bet she’s posted that question in some American cancer group to get the most spicy responses.

VeritasMS

I attached a screenshot from the comments on that post a few posts up @AceAET. I genuinely think this arrogant prick thinks he’s above the law. How can he think the MP is harassing HIM?! 🤯

He has posts on his own Instagram that show him making a nuisance of himself multiple times outside schools & vaccination centres & let's not forget that he publicly verbally harassed Jon Snow too. That shit was all over the news online.

Once again with the double standards. He can do as he pleases, but when someone complains about the unwanted attention they’re getting from him, he can’t deal with it.

I haven’t reported the post for bullying & harassment (even though it quite clearly is), because I wouldn’t have then been able to forward it to the MP himself & Surrey Police. I’m going to message Mr Colburn & give him the lowdown on Anna de Biscuit too.

Ash thinks he’s being really clever, but I wonder how strong his ‘case’ will be with a psychotic, unregistered ‘lawyer’ in charge.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but every 'notice of liability' that have been produced by any of the truthers has some element of common law woven into it. (even the school notices endorsed by Jaclyn Dunne go back to the Peoples Union of Britain/Universal Community Trust).

My understanding is that the application of common law is dependent on the individual removing their consent to being governed by criminal/civil legislation. If not in totality the very minimum would be the particular area of legislation you are not consenting to/fighting against.

Now, if he's claiming its not harassment because the MP is breaking the law (in common law), then surely reporting an additional crime/providing evidence to the police invalidates his common law argument, and he is by default now harassing the MP?

Even Aron was (fairly) consistent with his application (and even that was a jumble of contradictions when looked at in any depth).

I think Exposing_Covid has made a massive achievement in being demonstrably more dense than Mr Walton!
Maybe we should start calling him a pound shop Aron Walton:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
False alarm. Apparently it didn’t happen (again)
The saddest thing is how many of them are upset it wasn't this great reset. They're sad they didn't get to use their candles and 'get out' bags. I don't want to see that happen, living without power and communication isn't a fun life to look forward to.

Some of these people are genuinely scary, knowing they want so bad to 'be right' they're willing to want our society to implode. Many of us wouldn't thrive in that environment.