Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1manandhisdog

So Liey makes a poor me post about her birthday (for attention).. but where’s her “tribe” her “new family” surely they know it’s her birthday, surely they know she is lucky to be alive and have plans for her?? Of course not because these morons don’t do friends .. they’re all so narcissistic and egotistical the whole thing is just about attention likes and follows. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Guessing her real friends got fed up of the circus, stories and lies that comes with knowing her and gave up .. shame being a mum isn’t enough for her .. if I was told I may not make my next birthday I’d spend 24/7 with my children and that wouldn’t be enough

Reactions: 6

FatFelix

VIP Member
Awwww, had I known, I’d have baked her a cake. Happy birthday cunt face. All that shit you’ve just spouted, keep telling yourself that. Because you’re not a nice person, not at all.
Published and signed song writer?? We've never seen evidence of that...

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Here you go
Well, the lady makes a fair point. Sharing your bereavement on your socials isn’t unreasonable or unusual these days. It’s *what* you share & how you share it that matters.
For example, when my grandmother died, I made a tribute to her on Facebook with old photographs & anecdotes about her lovely character, knowing all her other grandchildren would see & appreciate it.

Filming yourself crying is not normal. SHARING the video you made of yourself crying is nothing but attention-seeking, narcissistic behaviour. And now she’s playing the victim. Again.

Meg77

Chatty Member
According to crazy Julie they’re coming after our pets. Why? I cannot tell you (and I don’t think she can either), but it’s all part of the master plan so lock up your cats and dogs 🤷‍♀️

Oh. And don’t forget. Even if only 50% of what she tells you ends up being true then she still only deals in facts and solid evidence.

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
No it doesn’t, godammit! My dogs probably carry in minimal dirt compared to the soles of my husband’s size 12s.
Do you put your outdoor shoes on the table/sofa?
(Our friendship is hinging on your answer here FF)……….
Do I put my outdoor shoes on the table/sofa? No. Partly because it's wrong Partly because I'm scared of my wife. Also having shouted "SHOES" to my four kids for the past 25 years it would make me a hypocrite. 😃

• Haha
  • Heart

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
HulaHannah your posts are beautifully written. You don't have anything on the school funding formula and it's effects on educational attainment split by local authority areas do you? About 5 pages with some graphs,and statistics would be great...
She’s amazing isn’t she? If only the so called influencers could just follow this for ten minutes.

• Heart

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Only Ellie can make someone else's actual funeral about her.
And how shit is her kids life that a petrol station rice cake is a treat?
If you were that on the ball you’d have snacks ready for a three year old….

Neither grandma or grandpa have been mentioned so far. Or if they have, we’ve missed them (unlikely).
strange to lose both grandparents, in the middle of a global pandemic,which affects elderly people mostly and not mention it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was covid that got her grandad and that’s why she kept quiet about it

LukeDuke

Remeece is currently doing a live interview with The Sons of Liberty radio show. Basically it’s run by a very unpleasant ultra right wing Christian chap called Bradlee Dean who founded the ‘You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International’ movement which presses a hardcore fundamentalist Christian agenda to American school kids. Our Bradlee advocates the execution of gays, blames them for the Holocaust and claims Sandy Hook was a conspiracy against gun control. A complete cunt.
Of course he is fawning over Remeece’s actions which is right up his alley and Remeece’s stories of his Godly visions telling him to take it to the children blah blah bollox.
Let’s see how long it is before our Remeece starts spewing even more poisonous bile to the school kids, what with him being such a delusional and easily led nutcase I can see it happening. The thought of a Bradlee Dean type gaining a foothold in British schools is stomach churning.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Meg77

Chatty Member
Julie colquhoun has shared a still from a video supposedly showing a 13 year old girl *actually* dying after receiving the vaccine. All her followers are commenting ‘can you send me the video?’

Why are they so disgusting? Why would they want to see it? They are the weirdest bunch of people I have ever encountered, they are like vultures 🤮

• Angry
That Ellie Grey is the one who was spouting about salons and magna carter during lockdown last year wasn’t she? Oh my she is so annoying. She’s as bad as that Sean Ward. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the vaccine whether they want it to not. I have had my first vaccine waiting to book my second. I haven’t had covid myself but lots of my family have and my dad had it the worst unfortunately he was struggling to breathe when he talked, so family members had to help him. It doesn’t matter if you don’t trust the government at least trust the scientists!

1manandhisdog

It’s very evident how unstable she is now.
And It’s evident that without lies about her law, research, health etc she has no content. She’s been called out on everything now there’s nothing left to post .. she’s just copying and pasting other peoples quotes in a desperate attempt to cling on to her “influencer” status

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Been doing some of my own research today (sadly not FB, YouTube or dodgy sites though).
"Vitamin and Mineral Supplements: Do We Really Need Them?" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309636/
This is discussing the potential for long term supplementation of some vitamins and minerals potentially causing death and/or cancer when an individual isn't deficient. Now if EG send the rest of the sheep are meant to have these fabulous diets (as long as they keep their fridges, freezers and cupboards off social media) why on earth would you need to buy/sell supplements? If they need so much supplementation, it is hinting towards a Bird's Eye/Bernard Matthew (or even cheaper shop brands) diet. The occasional shop bought smoothie or chopped fruit pot isn't giving them balance against that.

Shrimpies

I was going to say it’s been quite nice being blocked by him so I didn’t have to see his shit that he comes out with. But look what popped up on my account again this morning it’s his back up to his back up to his back up to his back up because yeah Insta can’t handle his truth it’s got nothing to do with vile bullshit he posts! At least I can still let him know I still think he’s a cunt 🤣🤣

That "you know who it is" line really grinds my gears - get over yourself you fucking g I m p

• Haha