Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I can't even fathom why other people's choices for contraceptives are any of her business lol. Like, what's her reasoning?

I've been on the pill since I was 16 and it's seriously the easiest way to not get pregnant or have to deal with periods. You couldn't pay me enough to come off it.

Although people like Beeba and Ellie would probably claim I'm not a real woman cuz I'm not experiencing my true inner goodness coz I'm not bleeding/ being natural.

Fuck that, periods suck.
the pill doesn’t suit me, I suffer badly with my hormones and the pill makes me anxious to the point of neurotic and gives me migraines. I’ve tried them all over the years and it turns out ive got a condition called PMDD.
however, I would NEVER EVER tell anyone else not to take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Today’s post about dysmoprhia. She had a nose job apparently
Wonder if she's ever considered the chemicals and sterilisation process involved in that. And what if they used midazolam (or a drug from the benzo family) as obviously it's only used to kill old people 🥴. She let those doctors inject her anaesthetics and I bet she knew none of the ingredients in them. The hypocrisy! Better not put a cotton swab up your nose at the risk of 'touching your brain and pineal gland' but hey we'll let loads of other things go up there!

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Poor Exposing_stupid has had his account deactivated AGAIN. Boo Hoo.

Big cry baby that he is, he’s thrown a tantrum & tagged Instagram in it. Genius. With any luck, the next ban will be permanent 🤞🏻

82431754-8AF8-427B-B232-63B02F2D4F4C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
The worst part of this is she’ll have people who are being diagnosed now and are jabbed, (As the majority of adults are, you’re the minority ellie) blaming themselves
You, Ellie, are a disgusting human being and I hope you spent some of your birthday thinking on why you have no one to spend it with.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
They don't care when it happened or if they had been vaccinated. The great unwashed poorly educated followers will suck it up. They're like modern day grave robbers...
My father died in 2002. It was definitely connected to a vaccination that he never had in 1934.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Guys, I am fucking raging here. That nut job Chaves and his bastard cronies, have just ‘served’ Colchester hospital. This is ridiculous. These people cannot be allowed to continue doing this shit.

Just wandering into hospitals, no masks, just freely pissing about all over the show. I am so fucking angry. That poor girl in black, she told Freeman to put it down on the desk and he fucking insisted that she take it from his grubby little hands.

Where the fuck are the security guards????? Why are groups of cunts just allowed to wander around a hospital acting like fucking pricks?
Bunch of cunts. If they’d turned up at my workplace, that man could’ve insisted all he liked- there’s no way I’d take anything from him. Who do they think they are?

Also, it riles me that they always have to film everything. One saving grace I suppose is that it is at least evidence, if it were required, of the level of harassment these numbskulls are subjecting people to…….

I know this lot claim they don’t pay any attention to MSM, but we all know they do, because they’re quick enough to use a headline to their advantage when it suits. It would be really helpful if someone, preferably a legal someone in the public eye would make it abundantly clear via some sort of big announcement that these fucking NOLs are worth JACK SHIT in the eyes of the law. And soon.

Last edited:

nosey_cow

VIP Member
A bit woe is me this evening
none of these truthers have any friends do they? My birthday holiday with my partner was cancelled due to Covid. I sulked and said I didn’t want to do anything. Within a few days I had a weeks worth of fun things forced upon me by various friends and my parents as they wouldn’t let it pass without a celebration. I have at least 4 friend who would absolutely not accept me sitting at Home on my own

• Heart

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
I might have mentioned him in my latest poem.. do you think the little weasel is on here?
I hope he is. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him on his own page, rather like Ellie Grey, It’s just become an echo chamber of people stroking his ever-growing ego.
It would do him good to realise that outside of that echo chamber, people who have IQs higher than double digits are laughing at the shit he posts & his faux authority.

Ash, if you’re watching, you’re a cunt.

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
i suspect it’s all going off over at Liey HQ. The ex’s new GF has been in touch to say she won’t confirm or deny anything (bit late) and demanding to know who reconfirmed about Marley & Skye living there.
She’s also removed all of the public posts from her Facebook about having 6 kids living there, them all going to different schools etc etc. i suspect Ellie has been kicking off with them.

just to reiterate, the ex’s new GF followed & messaged the page off of her own back- I didn’t contact her.
Oh Ellie will have laid into her. Imagine Ellie being your fellas ex. What a mare

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
So, the ‘whistle blowing’ undertaker from yesterday’s really important meeting that will achieve absolutely nothing is called John O’ Looney.
I shit you not.
😂

P.s Just added A.J Roberts to my ever-growing Cunt Watch list.

View attachment 776760
John O'Looney. You couldn't make it up! :ROFLMAO: And that "flu has disappeared" claim massively grinds my gears. People DID die of flu and the fact we were all locked down during flu season probably had a little bit to do with lower than usual figures. Because science.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Oh Ellie will have laid into her. Imagine Ellie being your fellas ex. What a mare
Imagine Liey being related to you in any way at all. We all have that one relative, don’t we? The one that got away. She’s it.

Meanwhile, over in a land that time forgot, Beeeeeeeba’s kids are feeding themselves and one of her tribe insists that children need to learn basic survival skills. Really? We live in an age where children are usually well cared for by their parents, educated properly and really, they don’t need to learn basic survival skills. It’s not a real life episode of en encounter with Bear Grhylls, you silly cunt. Stop trying to excuse your shit parenting and dress it up like you’re an Earth mother. Because you’re not, you’re a cunt. Most kids eat well, the difference being that at 7 years old, they don’t have to cook for themselves whilst a parent sleeps off a plant drug, induced coma.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

floozifer

essentially the new, 'kinder' way of basically saying a symptom that looks to the untrained eye as Neurological is psychosomatic
Years ago when I was diagnosed with epilepsy ( genuinely) I was at the same time diagnosed with something similar I suppose to this FND. There wasn't much tact about it tho.... doc just wrote 'pseudo seizures'!! I got all hot and bothered about that cos I thought it meant they were saying I was pretending. Until they explained that its possible for a brain that has epileptic seizures under times of stress / anxiety to react in a way that mimics but is not the same as an epileptic seizure. That blew my mind when I realised the brain was capable of that.

Just looked them up cos it's years since I thought about this stuff...seems like they are called disassociative seizures these days.

Bibas latest post, about mama lions. Comments saying the kids look blissful. Lola looks totally and absolutely bored and pissed off being the property in mamas video again. Meanwhile they are living in a tower block above the tourist bars and are no longer vegan ( apparently she was never that convinced by veganism) . All by design of course. Manifested the towerblock for a reason.

It's probably cos she has to cook for them, says it's easy when someone else does the cooking. Not that she ever seems to have cooked, always out to eat. Well tabithas the cook now!

Last edited:

Mrsf2005

Posts ‘Facts’ about food sources of certain vitamins but turns off commenting so your ‘Facts’ cannot be questioned and so that they remain ‘Facts’! 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

1manandhisdog

AWOL again as I actually do work and don't have the time to commit to social media like Ellie does as a result...

Surely for the charlatan that doesn't care, she cares an awful lot and is reading here or making someone feed back to her for her to have known it was mentioned here and the new GF being the one sharing! 👋 Ellie.

I thought I would never wish loneliness on anyone, I've sat with enough patients who are desperately lonely and it breaks my heart, however, after starting the cancer shit/vaccine thing in her echo chamber, conveniently full of anti-vaxxers who have 'friends and family vaccinated' and seem to be the only people who ever suffer significant adverse reactions I'm huge numbers (almost as though they aren't happening or idiots are incapable of seeing past themselves and realising that people have died or become ill 'unexpectedly' forever), with no rational thought to the fact they have been shouting about missed cancers and delays as one of their anti-lockdown/freedom points for 18 months...*shocked Pikachu*, I have changed my mind! I hope she was as lonely and pathetic as her instabeg stories made her seem on her Birthday. If there are decent people out there who feel lonely on their birthday, why on earth should she have a 'happy' birthday. I hope that there are enough people in her life (well...are there?) who get sick enough of the shit she puts them all through that they will be willing to stand up (take on her pathetic troll attempts) and call out her HL if they know it's non-existent. If she is lying about cancer herself, whilst spreading misinformation about cancer and now trying to make vaccination connections she has to be one of the most despicable humans I've ever come across.
I think we should bring it back to Liey and the fact she sets up an account time and time again despite being closed down or disappearing for being called out on her complete lies and fabrication of the truth, all the while asking for donations for either merchandise or glos, dodgy supplements or “life coaching” basing her “online persona” of that of an earth mother, health guru despite not having her kids live with her and having zero in terms of health .. where are the people that know her ? Are they not having a word?? Are they not advising her against this crusade she’s on to get an online following ? Where’s the father of her youngest child ? Is he not concerned for her welfare like the other father is ? It seems that a dangerously unstable woman is currently able to influence other vulnerable people over health issues without intervention.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart