Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
My parents (86 and 84 and still very fit and active) got their boosters yesterday. They’ve been to London for lunch at a restaurant today - I’m glad they can start to enjoy their lives again but I guess the Troofers will say they are condemned 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Sec_narf

Jaclyn Dum has also been ill (defo not Covid).
Two weeks of being ill and still suggesting she’s not 100%…

Some of the comments on her story -

‘I’ve been ill too and lost my sense of taste and smell’.
‘I’ve been ill and can’t shift my cough’
‘My husband has been really poorly, I think the vax shed and caused it…’

Deffo not covid, definitely, definitely not…

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Before his old insta got canned he put this beauty up. How delusional do you have to be to attribute EVERYTHING to a person's vaccination status. The likelihood is high because the vast majority of adults in the UK are fully vaccinated. That's just maths mate, nothing more than counting.

Perhaps he'll start thinking that 'they' have been rolling out defibrillator's into the public sphere (in old phone booths etc) as part of the plan lol. Jesus wept they're so exhausting.
I saw that last night too. Not a lot of critical thinking going on there Ash, you complete penis.

I remember my first shift in A&E as a student- a man in his early thirties was brought into resus, having collapsed suddenly at work. He was in cardiac arrest & we threw everything on the algorithm at him for a full 20 minutes before he was declared dead. This was in 1997. Long before the ‘clot shots’.

I mean, if ‘they’ want us all dead, why even make defibrillators so widely available?……🤦🏻‍♀️

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Pretty shocked that she’s only had maybe 6 or 7 die hard supporters sticking up for her on the page. The rest are on our team.
She’s completely lost her grip on whatever it was that she thought she had. 🤣

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Yawn.
I can’t even be bothered to debunk that post point by point, because I’ve done it here already- the last time she posted it. She’s so incredibly unoriginal 🙄

By the way Ellie, the clinical decisions regarding your daughter's care were based on a lot more than ‘better judgement’. They were based on knowledge, years of experience in the speciality and evidence.
Yes. Evidence based medicine is a thing, believe it or not.

Another thing she hasn’t considered is that those posts are seen by people who know what really happened.
Neonatology is a relatively small world. I know which unit Delilah was on & I know some of the staff. She categorically did not refuse as much as she claims she did. And she DEFINITELY DID NOT receive any praise from any of the staff. She is well remembered and not for anything good.

Sadly, that’s as much as I can say about that 🤐
I can see that as inscription : “Here lies the dearly departed, ElsyBels. Remembered, but not for anything good”. 😅

Oooooo, he’s proper riled. Apparently, there’s been some partying amongst the ‘troofers’ and he’s as mad as mad could possibly be. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Everyone is a cunt and he’s going to kill people.

I’d like to count how many times he manages to use the word fuck or a variation of! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

1manandhisdog

Great post on Liars page about raising money for her mates home school “school” someone commented that surely this sort of school won’t help children with being able to get jobs and pay bills and Liey says she was home schooled and excels at anything she puts her mind to 🤣🤣🤣 does she mean becoming a lawyer, biomedical researcher, pharmacist etc etc 🤣🤣 she pays no bills according to her and definitely has no job other than ripping off the vulnerable.. kind of cements the fact these “home schools” don’t work

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sec_narf

Just this morning JD posted that she had it confirmed that two teenagers had died following Pfizer vax. You can imagine the comments, all day. Then she did a voice message saying it wasn’t confirmed by the family, but implying the media were covering up and that all these stories would come out now etc etc. She also said she had contacted the school of the other teenager (?!!!). And now she has posted this, and turned off all commenting…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

floozifer

More bollocks from the Bauhaus wife. Disease is made up. Her hangers on also agree. Fuck me - this makes me so angry. I should stop reading this crap as it just winds me up 😡
This stuff makes me so angry. They can fuck right off. Absolutely there is a big mind body connection and beliefs/ attitudes can make a massive difference. But this whole there is no ilness , you want it, its teaching you something bollocks . Maybe they should try a few chronic conditions some day and see how much they want it and how welcome it is. Maybe they should have loved ones die and tell them to their face that they just didn't try quite hard enough. They will tell you they say this out if love fir humankind. They have zero, no minus compassion.It turns me violent. I actually want to punch their lights out.

• Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
Don’t worry I let her know what I thought which she then reported me. I’m going to wait until she puts a fresh post up & post it again in my account but maybe a bit better so I don’t get reported again. These people make me so angry with this sort of thing it is disgusting 😡
I think your post was very polite. Until the last word 🤣

• Haha

VeritasMS

Just seen a video of remeece. So this is how i see it…

- he’a a stranger hanging outside a school saying he’s there to save the kids
- he’s asking the kids to follow him to the park
- he’s then exchanging social media contact with a minor

if you went home and told your parents exactly that, I’m pretty sure they’d be calling the school the next day saying wtf!!!

how do his followers not see that it’s super weird and creepy!
They really don't see it do they? They're the first to say why can't the government have a passport for paedophiles instead of for a vaccine, but are more than happy for one of their own essentially grooming children!

In a similar vein a few months ago Samantha "Seamoss" Browne was highlighting a previous victory spearheaded by one of the 'Save the Children' collective. They had successfully petitioned Instagram to be more rigorous in removing reported child nudity.
Every time Biba kicks off about her kids nudity being completely innocent and that its a travesty they get removed, I chuckle to myself that the only reason they get taken down so quickly is because of the filters Instagram applied due to this petition. They really do think they are the exception to every rule and should be treated by a different set of standards.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
NOBHEADS

When I was a younger boy, a man that we would see.
Would stop and have a chat, with my group of friends and me.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
This had a hidden meaning from the lessons he had learned.

His family called him hero for the medals he had won.
But he was always modest, of the things that he had done.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
He went to war with his friends, but only he returned.

But anyone’s a hero now, like our exposing_nothing mate.
Afforded hero status for shouting through a gate.
“They’ve taken down my insta, my opinions just don’t fit”
Its actually cos your postings are a whopping pile of shit.

Who can forget Sean J Ward, useless bit part actor.
Certainly not his girlfriend as there’s rumours he attacked her.
If you do your research and find answers that you seek.
You’ll mostly find these troofer men misogynists and weak.

Hampton states the obvious that Paedos are all wrong.
But does it to the backing of a Michael Jackson song.
As a leading troofer, I thought she’d lost her place.
For threatening to kill someone with acid in their face.

Ellies on the make again with another pre planned grift.
She’s got a ton of tablets she’s going to have to shift.
She makes then sound so healthy like they're “full of fairy petals”
But probably they’re dangerous, full of crap and heavy metals.

Now Ellie is a health guru and she’s doling out advice.
But don’t forget there’s nothing free and wellness has a price.
Why take your medical advice from a women who’s so bitter?
A bit like babysitting tips from Mr Gary Glitter.

I read about a troofer, who wouldn’t have the jab.
To try and cure his covid, at straws he had to grab.
His friends dipped him in veg oil, a rather slippy slick.
He didn’t get any better and went downhill very quick.

Remember all these troofers when the “v” was at its hight.
Posting misinformation and things that just weren’t right.
None of it was useful and none of it was funny.
But useful for these charlatans for raking in the money.

No need for any context and doesn’t need a link.
Imagine showing all the facts to help your sheeple think.
Pop it in a meme, for all of them to see.
Then Chardonnay the nail technicians’s shouting OMG!!
Pulitzer Prize winner, for sure.

Reactions: 5

712alp

He took the kid for a vaccine so he's probably been dumped...
Yes, its obviously not all rosey on Mount Moron. She hasn't been commenting on any baby pics etc. I can't imagine she's the type of "friend" to take too well to others hogging the limelight. Shes had to invent a new cancer to claw back attention from the rugrat...

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Dear Exposing_stupid,

Whoever told you that Vaccines don’t work is an idiot.
Yours sincerely, history.

AE1C3ABF-3ABD-4BF8-B977-C29B9472DDE2.jpeg

FatFelix

VIP Member
Well we all know about the hidden messages in Aldi don’t we?

The stuff I’ve picked up from a bag of mini brioche…

Bet she still expects her bins to be emptied though.

Stupid cunt
She's an idiot. Probably does pay tax but I've sent her details to HMRC just in case.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
He’s not wired right 🤦🏼‍♀️ Singing away to some pathetic boy band song!

They sold their souls! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤡
Funny how fickle they are! No doubt if they had helped spread their crap they'd have been the best band ever!
Come on Liey. Put the record straight. No one hacked your account. Only you.
Hahaha the 'coke still in coca cola because recipe is a secret' crap! I see all those that like a bit of the marching powder bulk buying coca cola, and kids high AF after lunch heading back to classes...oh yes, that doesn't happen!

I love the fact that the guy hasn't stopped and considered that the other account doesn't have as big a following as EG's and that she has been able to suddenly just reappear and he's still following her, with her having a similar following number so how could her account have been hacked?! They wouldn't be running together! And this is why they follow EG, because they are thick as mince!

The Government better hurry up too...they have to remember they have less than 10 days now to start this Lockdown that the troofers exposed and hundreds of confirmed sources for. Remember all the NHS were told to take holidays over the summer before a September lockdown and schools weren't going to open without extreme measures 🥴 (nothing to do with schools just being prepared incase of a surge on reopening and trying to avoid scrambling to make sure education was minimally affected or NHS staff who potentially had built up holidays/had earlier ones cancelled being encouraged to take some over calmer months before Winter pressures).

Last edited: