Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So vaccines cause health issues and death, but her eldest has had her first inoculations and all her kids are a picture of health.

So, vaccines don’t cause health issues and death then, do they?

Reactions: 4
Shit, straight from the arse of a big fat bull.

Her kids are the ‘epitome of health’. A quick look through the socials over the years might just suggest you’re telling porkies. Oh Liey. You’re such a cunt.
I love that one of her only examples is ear infections and antibiotics...most kids' ear infections are viral or bacterial that resolve without antibiotics anyway (antibiotics should be used in infants and when there is a high temperature, pus forming, kid has other significant underlying health issues or severe repeated ear infection. She's actually making a fuss over treating something that the NHS don't advise treatment for beyond keeping a kid comfortable for most, so again promoting snake oil!

Reactions: 3
He’s not the brightest is he
I can see he’s never ever heard of an undetected heart condition then….which is extremely common and difficult to diagnose runs in my family sadly and has done long before vaccines the fucking pleb. Jeebus wept

Reactions: 1
She must be proud of her education seeing as it’s mentioned in her FB page!

Why don’t they understand that people of all ages die suddenly all the time: it’s shocking but it happens unfortunately. Lots of undiagnosed conditions with the heart or things like strokes or a brain aneurysm for example. Yes some of these people will have been vaccinated so many of us have now and I’m sure a few people will die unfortunately because of a vaccine reaction too.

Human bodies aren’t infallible. That’s why we have medicine and science. We have an aging population living longer because of medical care and a better understanding of biology and scientific advancement.

Because of that I got to have both my booster and flu vaccine this week as I’m a healthcare professional. So I’ve had 3 covid vaccines this year… when do I die? Best write a will…..

Reactions: 5
If we didn't have 'unexpected deaths' pathologists and coroners would be a lot less busy as they'd only then deal with murders!

Reactions: 2
Ellie seems a bit lost with her posts on her page. She’s all over the place. It’s like she can’t decide what to *be* anymore to impress her followers.

Reactions: 4
They make me fucking sick. People die. They just do. One of my old school friends lost her husband this week - not been ill, just died. It happens. On the other hand, my Ma is 94 in Feb. She has Bowel cancer, she’s had her Covid vaccines plus the booster and is due her flu shot next week. I tell you, she will outlive the fucking lot of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ellie seems a bit lost with her posts on her page. She’s all over the place. It’s like she can’t decide what to *be* anymore to impress her followers.
She’s working out which posts get the “likes” natural health guru plugging cheap white label supplements? Famous protest warrior and her “tribe” superior parent who does amazing things like takes her screaming kid out of a church .. following not going up very fast this time so she’s gonna have to dig deep and wheel out a new drama/ailment/glo .. she must be running out tho, when you made up so many stories and have so many inconsistencies it all starts to lose appeal/ shock factor and people move on to the next loony

It’s very evident how unstable she is now.

Reactions: 7
It’s very evident how unstable she is now.
And It’s evident that without lies about her law, research, health etc she has no content. She’s been called out on everything now there’s nothing left to post .. she’s just copying and pasting other peoples quotes in a desperate attempt to cling on to her “influencer” status

Reactions: 6
‘Move on to the next loony’ Fuck me, there’s enough to go round. It’s like some macabre contest, who can be the best lunatic. The prize : A date with Wanky Walton and a life time supply of gonorrhoea.

this is precisely it

Louise Hamptons latest live they bang on about peodos and have Michael Jackson playing. Plus she thinks the amount police are out today are to stop them, nothing to do with a mp getting murdered yesterday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.