Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Julie C now claiming poor Richey Edwards of the manic street preachers ‘was suicided’ after writing if you tolerate this then your children will be next (because he knew the truth, obv), but the problem is it was written 3 years after he disappeared. And he wasn’t the lead singer. And he had well documented mental health issues. Lazy Julie, lazy. Do YoUr bleeping rEsEaRcH 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Been reading through this thread (from the beginning for the past couple of weeks) and how are these people even functioning members of society (a reach I know). There was a mum blogger I would follow (wasted a lot of money on ghost spots) that didn’t work out so she has now gone full on tin hat. She literally posts reworks of every think Ellie (or whatever her name is, who knows) has ever said. One of my faves was a post she posted recently that claimed the the racism the 3 England players suffered was part of a bigger government plan to distract us. She cooks her children with coconut oil, doesn’t wear make up because of toxins but had a full face the other day, will remove comments that do not agree with her. I liked one of these comments and she proceeded to appear in my inbox with YouTube links. Luckily I’m not gullible enough to fall for any of it but it’s scary how many people hang on to her every word. Oh and apparently food shortages are due to the government spraying the farmers fields with chemicals…. Nothing to do with the fact everyone is being pinged you know. People like this are dangerous.
I don't think my blood pressure could handle her page

Reactions: 2
Met police have confirmed they are investigating the whackjob ex nurse after her "speech" at the weekend... fingers crossed they charge her and she finds herself taking a little break....I hear Holloway is nice at this time of year (wonder if you have to take a test to go there?!😂)
Well, if that’s not “hate speech”, I don’t know what is!

Reactions: 1
Seems like a few truthers now sharing information about how diseases and viruses don't exist. FFS what a gateway drug 'dO yOuR oWn ReSeaRCh' is
Population Control? Well that didn’t work did it?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

FFS! Decades ago when the only access to info for most would have been studying at uni, being able to gain access to expensive textbooks, or signing up to expensive subscriptions to paper journals I could have forgiven some of the stupidity as a lot of information was reserved for the various professions and had a lot of financial obstacles to be able to access it.
Now it's literally in the palm of most people's hands. Even most of those without jobs/jobs on the books seem to be able to have instant social media access (yes not everyone though!) with enough data and bandwidth to watch and share a lot of crap. Why not spend time actually reading reputable sources rather than FB theories or random blogs of people with similar credential to themselves (little or none!). It's one thing to just not understand what you are reading and either keep quiet or seek clarification, but these idiots that just spew word vomit all over the screen as fact and the 'incapable-of-free-thought-thinkers' lap it up. There are conditions that are the result of pharmaceuticals, but those conditions/symptoms are not as significant and/or life threatening as the disease they are treating. Indirectly pharmaceuticals probably have resulted in some conditions and disease...WHY?...because they helped increase life expectancy by treating illnesses that previously killed people in childhood or early adulthood. Alzheimer's and various cancers probably weren't a huge issue when people were dying in their 40s or younger of highly communicable diseases or from conditions that are now preventable or diagnosableand treatable. If this lot had their way, we'd be catching cholera from untreated water (because chemicals...), those living in poverty would no doubt have all the diseases of malnutrition as we wouldn't be supplementing if needed, nor would foods be fortified, they'd happily risk their teeth (because fluoride) and well they wouldn't be getting them fixed easily as anaesthetics are drugs, needles likely been sterilised in Ethylene Oxide and they definitely would be refusing sedation for extensive work as well midazolam kills! The bad teeth and gum issues would also be a real risk to heart health because of the risk of endocarditis. Quite a number of them wouldn't survive child birth, and well would be at a lot of risk as they'd no doubt just constantly be popping them out as they wouldn't have all the contraceptive offerings, and I wouldn't be surprised if a handful never actually had kids because well fertility meds and IVF would be a no-go and there's bound to be some truthers out there now that either user fetility services or were the result of. Can you imagine all the limb deformities that were possible as they wouldn't be having pain meds and x-rays for broken bones (and well surgery without drugs...😬). For many of them their botox and fillers wouldn't exist, nevermind anything more invasive.

And when we look away from the UK to the likes of the US, often the poorest are the sickest and cannot afford medication, so who's causing their disease? Look at the amount of diabetics across there that cannot afford insulin...and no McDonald's haven't caused that as they are in on it or anything as we are talking about Type 1 which has nothing to do with weight or diet and usually starts in childhood. What about the disease processes in countries that have poor vaccination rates because of lack of access to medical services?

I am in no way saying there aren't issues with Big Pharma. There have been a lot of issues around ethics and at the end of the day they are private companies looking for profits but to claim they are creating every disease is just ridiculous, unless we are happy to go back to a time where healthcare really didn't exist and we are happy with halfing life expectancy and risking kids having disabling diseases.

Plus, do none of them actually stop and think about the common cold, etc. No doubt they are very much aware of who had it around them when they caught it...evidences viruses exist otherwise why is you kid detoxing from something and then suddenly that starts you detoxing too? Norovirus...why does my partner throwing up put me at risk of throwing up a day or so later if he's just getting rid of the paracetamol he took a few days before? IDIOTS!
I’d love you to have a “live” with Bieber!

If anyone has a spare 20min head to Michelle Blakes Facebook. Just heard loads of Louise Hamptons voice clips 😬 I'm not usually this stalky but self isolating after the f1 and I don't watch soaps anymore 😂
Fan my brow! That Michelle is bonkers! She really doesn’t like the Boffin Hampton does she? 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yay I’m back on after a short ban !
I Love Michelle. She’s one of the reasons I woke up to everything about everyone! She had the balls to out them publically lol.
Louise Shillton…. I have no words. I feel she needs her own thread on here . imagine threatening to throw acid in someone’s face and then say she was getting “harassed by a narcissist” in her spoechlmao.
What I’ve learnt these past few weeks is these big “truthers” all sit in their cushty clan and if you don’t fit in, you can’t sit with them. It’s all about power and money. It’s actually sickening.

big up Michelle 👏👏👏 I’ve said to her before it’s a massive cult like existence. No problem solving, just preachers preaching to a congregation .. in parliament square. “We will win this” they say.. how exactly? With no solutions🙄🙄🙄🙄

one of my friends put on fb earlier that the last 18 or so months has been just consuming with this shite and she’s right. I felt the same. Since stepping back and concentrating on my family, I feel free.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These cunts though. Who in the name of holy duck, goes to a march dressed like the mother of the bride and an 80’s tribute to ra-ra skirts.

Loopy Louise must be such a great catch for the ‘movement’ - bowel movements, yep, I’ll give you that.
A8CF7126-525F-4882-A0DC-276E7FB85B09.png
49C91379-20F5-4EE3-8193-9D9958656DC9.png
57CF9CA0-B632-4588-AFB4-B2BF3CD98C33.png

Imagine she could’ve offered solutions.. offered help to those in need.

No. Spoke about her being a victim for 10 minutes. C R I N G E.

Yay I’m back on after a short ban !
I Love Michelle. She’s one of the reasons I woke up to everything about everyone! She had the balls to out them publically lol.
Louise Shillton…. I have no words. I feel she needs her own thread on here . imagine threatening to throw acid in someone’s face and then say she was getting “harassed by a narcissist” in her spoechlmao.
What I’ve learnt these past few weeks is these big “truthers” all sit in their cushty clan and if you don’t fit in, you can’t sit with them. It’s all about power and money. It’s actually sickening.

big up Michelle 👏👏👏 I’ve said to her before it’s a massive cult like existence. No problem solving, just preachers preaching to a congregation .. in parliament square. “We will win this” they say.. how exactly? With no solutions🙄🙄🙄🙄

one of my friends put on fb earlier that the last 18 or so months has been just consuming with this shite and she’s right. I felt the same. Since stepping back and concentrating on my family, I feel free.
Exactly anyone that can scream that amount of bile isn't nice. She says it's a smear campaign but I honestly don't know anyone who has said some of the stuff she has 🙁

Ahhh yes. But a true narcissist would never admit to their own doings, like her for instance! She legitimately thinks she’s done nothing wrong it’s terrifying!

Exactly anyone that can scream that amount of bile isn't nice. She says it's a smear campaign but I honestly don't know anyone who has said some of the stuff she has 🙁

Ahhh yes. But a true narcissist would never admit to their own doings, like her for instance! She legitimately thinks she’s done nothing wrong it’s terrifying!
Ppl are calling her out now but she's quite defensive 🤣remember she's an intelligent manipulater 🙄

What on earth is a social credit score? This one is particularly paranoid..... or it's all a load of shite for social media. Just like she doesn't wear make up and bleach her hair
Our julie is rattling about that one as well 🙄 she’s done another car video and she was very shouty to get her point across. She needs HRT.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.