Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is 0 harassment. No one is contacting her, no one is saying anything barring reposting her posts and asking questions.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re a genius funny how rattled she is about an account that only has 90 followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will someone please share her video…🙄

WE’RE toxic and desperate for attention?! Projecting much Liey? 🤣

All this deleting, blocking etc... Where the hell does she find time to parent, that’s what I want to know. Being a fraud is so labour intensive.
Don’t forget the 60-70 hours per week helping people for free! duck off Liey!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Where has the cousin gone? I hope Elsybels didnt come down on her like a tonne of crystals

• Haha
Where has the cousin gone? I hope Elsybels didnt come down on her like a tonne of crystals
She said she was gonna have the vaccine so she probably went magnetic and spontaneously combusted or something.

• Haha
Well Liey has claimed numerous times that all whistle-blowers turn up murdered.... sooooooooo....... yeah where is yer cuz Ellie hmmmm??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well Liey has claimed numerous times that all whistle-blowers turn up murdered.... sooooooooo....... yeah where is yer cuz Ellie hmmmm??!!
C'mon Cuz, speak up and let us know that you havnt been vibrated so high you ain't never coming back down!

Reactions: 1
I mean let’s be honest, we are obsessed with her because she’s a bleeping crank & incredible entertainment! 😂
We’re not obsessed with her we’re obsessed with someone spreading false & dangerous information & obsessed with someone who is scamming let’s just say not the brightest of people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can barely keep up with the DM’s on Instagram. Had about 4 or 5 comments and 4 messages of support for Liey and the rest for us.
It seems we’ve got loads of supporters here who just don’t feel comfortable commenting. ❤ We see you and we appreciate you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can barely keep up with the DM’s on Instagram. Had about 4 or 5 comments and 4 messages of support for Liey and the rest for us.
It seems we’ve got loads of supporters here who just don’t feel comfortable commenting. ❤ We see you and we appreciate you. ❤
I couldn't sleep at night knowing so many people hate me. She seems to thrive on it....

Seems like the trolls have taken over the telegram 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I still cant get my head around the amount of people that listen to her health advice
IF you believe her 🤥 she’s had

cancer
Prem baby
Sepsis
Epilepsy
Heart problems and pacemaker
Body dysmorphia
Depression
Anxiety
Chronic headaches that required oxygen
Cysts on her ovaries
Hyper whatever you call it (morning sickness that puts you in hospital)

WHY in gods name would you copy her. She’s clearly doing something wrong

• Heart
@nosey_cow you’re account is living rent free in her head!!! I mean why would you create a video about people you don’t care about.

I reckon she took her account down whilst she spoke to Instagram…

EG: “Instagram there’s an account that’s showing me up to be the fraud that I am, can you upgrade my credentials so I can block accounts completely and not just from viewing my posts?”

IG: “No

EG: “But look at my block list IG, I’m a first class blocker. If you ranked accounts by block list I’d be number 1. 1,056,783 blocks so far and counting on my account. If I could just get block access I’d do a super job.

EG: “Don’t you want to help save our children and be on the right side of history?

EG - “duck you IG, MSM media shills. Sorry, sorry, I can still do lives and post videos can’t I? I need to use MSM to inform my idiot sheep to report the account and not look at the content.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.