Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t an airport Liey, you don’t need to announce your departure. Now who was it said that again...? 🤔

There’s another good saying... if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Sorry to disappoint guys, but we all know she’s like a turd that won’t flush 💩 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The decisions were dubious, and the government acted with an incompetence which allowed these bonkers theories to evolve. The funny thing is they say WE blindly follow the government while THEY don’t trust them (cos of their critical thinking), but they trust them more than me as I believe they are completely incapable/incompetent to organise any kind of conspiracy/depopulation etc, it’s nuts to think they could do that, they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery???
This is exactly me... but in science i trust 🙌🏼

This isn’t an airport Liey, you don’t need to announce your departure. Now who was it said that again...? 🤔

There’s another good saying... if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Sorry to disappoint guys, but we all know she’s like a turd that won’t flush 💩 🚽
Spat out my beer...a turd that wont flush 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She's back ... to tell us she's going ...? 🙃
I don’t follow her but see that she’s deleted a load of posts. I believe she had shared around 90 posts. Just checked her page and see there are now 63!
Hi Ellie, quick....get deleting hun! Your troofers are starting to see you for the utter lying bleep you are 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought she’d found a van with no wifi and fucked off 🤣 guessing there will be a big “story” coming up .. the FBI involved of course 🙄

Reactions: 3
Gutted I can’t watch it. I mean the football’s good and all that, but she is so entertaining.

God bless this thread and all who sail in her 🙂

Reactions: 1
ooooooh what’s the video?? I can’t see cause she’s blocked my accounts (obvs)
It's basically her talking for 6 minutes about how we're OBSESSED with her and we're toxic and desperate for attention. Her followers shouldn't give us the time of day and she won't engage. OK babes, they'll be another Tattle video in a few months 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her but see that she’s deleted a load of posts. I believe she had shared around 90 posts. Just checked her page and see there are now 63!
Hi Ellie, quick....get deleting hun! Your troofers are starting to see you for the utter lying bleep you are 🤡
Oooh it was 73 half hour ago. She’s on a deleting spree
Something got to you ellie?
Do not fear the screenshots are all here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WE’RE toxic and desperate for attention?! Projecting much Liey? 🤣

All this deleting, blocking etc... Where the hell does she find time to parent, that’s what I want to know. Being a fraud is so labour intensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean let’s be honest, we are obsessed with her because she’s a bleeping crank & incredible entertainment! 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.