Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so happy I've found this thread. I've only heard about her as an idiot in my Instagram has shared posts from her, alongside Paul boys and that guy who was in Corrie and got buried under Gail's new extension. The girl who shares all this nonsense is a social worker.
I can't believe people take Ellie Grey seriously, I think it's laughable, although scary that so many people believe the lies.
Ah yes - good old Roidy Boysy! I sometimes amuse myself by listening to his drivel.

Reactions: 2
Just watching That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous on video saying nurses are scared to speak out. I know there's a few nurses on here. Are you scared to speak out? And if so what about. My wife isn't, she just wants a rest as she's been non stop for over a year. Who gave Jenna the right to speak for everyone.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god, who is she??? 😳
Well X0X097 allow me the great pleasure of introducing you to the wonderful Michelle Blake.
She’s a hardcore Troofer for sure with the obligatory pigshit thickness and more plastic in her face than a Lego factory.
She currently resides in Germany with her equally thick as pigshit grunt of a hubby. Last month they went on a Euro tour through Italy, taking great pleasure in any sign of lacklustre restrictions, which no doubt proved the virus was a scam. When she does her livefeeds walking through the streets watch out for the looks of horror on the faces of the pedestrians walking by, they look like they’ve just bumped into the Bride of Chucky. Her dumbass thinks it’s because she’s not wearing a mask whereas the irony is they actually think she is, a bleeping Halloween one. Sometimes it looks like her live feeds are playing up as her face doesn’t move and the words still come out, but dont be fooled😆
As for her voice I haven’t quite decided yet who she sounds like, could be either Chas or Dave. She obviously smokes a shitload of Woodbines cos she has a laugh like Sid James with asthma.
She seems to take on a lot of other Troofers, only last month she had a public spat with our Cassie Cuntshine, it was tin hats at dawn tearing lumps out of each other. This month it appears to be Fiona bleep Diamond she has turned her daggers on.
Last week she stood behind our poor Louise Hampton and called out Metin the Cretin for being a rapist. Very quickly changed her tune after the Hamptongate tapes came out and is now working her way back up Metin’s arse so the toxicity doesn’t reflect on her, a Troofer’s worse nightmare that.
Anyways, enjoy. She is certainly entertainment value,if you don’t mind having the Bejesus scared out of you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watching That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous on video saying nurses are scared to speak out. I know there's a few nurses on here. Are you scared to speak out? And if so what about. My wife isn't, she just wants a rest as she's been non stop for over a year. Who gave Jenna the right to speak for everyone.
The thing is I was listening to all these people for a while, just to hear what they were saying. The decisions the govt made early on where dubious. Then I heard bill gates this, depopulation that and I was like these guys are nuts….

Reactions: 4
I asked her what we are scared to speak out about and she blocked me. I really don't actually know what she wants to say

Well X0X097 allow me the great pleasure of introducing you to the wonderful Michelle Blake.
She’s a hardcore Troofer for sure with the obligatory pigshit thickness and more plastic in her face than a Lego factory.
She currently resides in Germany with her equally thick as pigshit grunt of a hubby. Last month they went on a Euro tour through Italy, taking great pleasure in any sign of lacklustre restrictions, which no doubt proved the virus was a scam. When she does her livefeeds walking through the streets watch out for the looks of horror on the faces of the pedestrians walking by, they look like they’ve just bumped into the Bride of Chucky. Her dumbass thinks it’s because she’s not wearing a mask whereas the irony is they actually think she is, a bleeping Halloween one. Sometimes it looks like her live feeds are playing up as her face doesn’t move and the words still come out, but dont be fooled😆
As for her voice I haven’t quite decided yet who she sounds like, could be either Chas or Dave. She obviously smokes a shitload of Woodbines cos she has a laugh like Sid James with asthma.
She seems to take on a lot of other Troofers, only last month she had a public spat with our Cassie Cuntshine, it was tin hats at dawn tearing lumps out of each other. This month it appears to be Fiona bleep Diamond she has turned her daggers on.
Last week she stood behind our poor Louise Hampton and called out Metin the Cretin for being a rapist. Very quickly changed her tune after the Hamptongate tapes came out and is now working her way back up Metin’s arse so the toxicity doesn’t reflect on her, a Troofer’s worse nightmare that.
Anyways, enjoy. She is certainly entertainment value,if you don’t mind having the Bejesus scared out of you.
Jesus christ state of her face. 😱

The thing is I was listening to all these people for a while, just to hear what they were saying. The decisions the govt made early on where dubious. Then I heard bill gates this, depopulation that and I was like these guys are nuts….
The decisions were dubious, and the government acted with an incompetence which allowed these bonkers theories to evolve. The funny thing is they say WE blindly follow the government while THEY don’t trust them (cos of their critical thinking), but they trust them more than me as I believe they are completely incapable/incompetent to organise any kind of conspiracy/depopulation etc, it’s nuts to think they could do that, they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery???

Reactions: 6
I have 30 years NHS experience as a nurse.I work in a busy GP practice. It’s been a struggle but we’ve worked together and got through it. Also no deaths or adverse reactions from either vaccine. I have not been emailed to say we are heading for another lockdown so cancel all AL. Also not forced to be vaccinated. I work with unvaccinated people and that’s fine. They still have jobs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What, in the name of duck, is THAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have 30 years NHS experience as a nurse.I work in a busy GP practice. It’s been a struggle but we’ve worked together and got through it. Also no deaths or adverse reactions from either vaccine. I have not been emailed to say we are heading for another lockdown so cancel all AL. Also not forced to be vaccinated. I work with unvaccinated people and that’s fine. They still have jobs!!
💯 agree! Same where I work. I’m sick of her making out we are all too scared to speak out!! Its a lot if shite!!! It’s embarrassing! She’s an erse! ( as us Scots folk say)

Reactions: 11
Tattlers. We need your ‘anon’ DM’s
So I originally came here after falling for her utter tit (I know, I’m disappointed in myself too!)
But don’t fear, it only took about 2 weeks before I realised what a contradicting bleep she really was.
I saw how she put up a video claiming that Doctors are ‘the 3rd biggest killers in this world’ ....only for her to put up a video the next day of herself and Daughter in A&E showing off that they weren’t wearing masks.
I commented on her video asking
‘I don’t understand why you would take your daughter to A&E considering that yesterday you called Doctors ‘the 3rd biggest killers?’
Only for her sheepy troofers to reply to me saying ‘do you have no compassion?’ (Very mild reply for those stupid, racist, homophobic cunts!)
What a surprise there was no reply for elLIE just a delete and block 🥱 🐑 🤡

Reactions: 19
The lovely Paul Boys has blocked me again today. He’s popped up another ‘it’s happening’ post He just can’t stand it when you suggest he chats tit. He always lets his cult attack you, he then adds a passive aggressive comment with a 😘 emoji then blocks you 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hate him!

Reactions: 3
The decisions were dubious, and the government acted with an incompetence which allowed these bonkers theories to evolve. The funny thing is they say WE blindly follow the government while THEY don’t trust them (cos of their critical thinking), but they trust them more than me as I believe they are completely incapable/incompetent to organise any kind of conspiracy/depopulation etc, it’s nuts to think they could do that, they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery???
“A government that got in on spreading misinformation wonders why no one trusts it”
I don’t know a single person apart from some gammons in my family that think they have done a good job, but they have all still had the vaccine.
I have said before boris and co couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery, the lack of leadership has been appalling. To play the devils advocate they have done a job that no one would want to do, but all the while lining theirs and their mates filthy pockets with ppe contracts ect. Most “critical thinkers” know that the government is corrupt, but only crackpots think it’s corrupt in a way that’s set to depopulate us all. If that were the case how would they siphon off all the lovely tax money into their own pockets?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a screenshot of the donations button for the GLO and also more recently where she said it was with solicitors and had been filed please?

Also the ‘I’m just a mum why should you listen to me’ post that she did recently

Last edited:
Does anyone have a screenshot of the donations button for the GLO and also more recently where she said it was with solicitors and had been filed please?
They're on the first few threads (Which I've been combing through). I'll have them on in the next few hours.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.