Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would literally set myself on fire for my children. There's NOTHING I wouldn't do on this earth to make sure that they were safe and cared for. If wearing a mask is the least of your concerns you're bleeping lucky. I hope SS do get involved. Potentially leaving your child to the ramifications of sepsis because you don't want a swab up their nose for 15 seconds is neglect on a gigantic scale.
Lurkerlurker2019 is correct. Most parents will do anything for their children. The way these people think is a direct result of people like Ellie, Jaclyn Dunne and Leanne Brown and their ill educated postings. If anyone has blood on their hands then it's them.

On a separate note I had my second Jab yesterday, still disappointed that there's no mint club and coffee like when I give blood, but I realise they are busy. By mid August all 6 of us aged from 18 - 55 will be done. No reactions, not even a sore arm. We are the 99%......

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Holy moly the Monkhouse situation has turned into an absolute tit show. Her Facebook has gone (disabled by her?) and and all the admins on her Telegram have jumped ship. It’s turned into a war between trolls and far right loons 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy moly the Monkhouse situation has turned into an absolute tit show. Her Facebook has gone (disabled by her?) and and all the admins on her Telegram have jumped ship. It’s turned into a war between trolls and far right loons 😬
Where has she gone? It’s because she doesn’t want her followers to see the contradictions and lies…for sure!
as for those stupid cunts who are choosing covidiocy over their children’s health and safety,I have nothing to say other than they deserve ss knocking at their door.

Reactions: 2
Where has she gone? It’s because she doesn’t want her followers to see the contradictions and lies…for sure!
as for those stupid cunts who are choosing covidiocy over their children’s health and safety,I have nothing to say other than they deserve ss knocking at their door.
She is probably hiding from all the negative stuff coming out about her. These are her own words from the recording…

"I can be manipulative, I can lie, I can duck someone's life up. I have fucked peoples lives up trust me yeah. Not physically, mentally. I've got people in trouble but in such a clever way I could be a bleeping criminal mastermind"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is probably hiding from all the negative stuff coming out about her. These are her own words from the recording…

"I can be manipulative, I can lie, I can duck someone's life up. I have fucked peoples lives up trust me yeah. Not physically, mentally. I've got people in trouble but in such a clever way I could be a bleeping criminal mastermind"
When did she say that?

Lurkerlurker2019 is correct. Most parents will do anything for their children. The way these people think is a direct result of people like Ellie, Jaclyn Dunne and Leanne Brown and their ill educated postings. If anyone has blood on their hands then it's them.

On a separate note I had my second Jab yesterday, still disappointed that there's no mint club and coffee like when I give blood, but I realise they are busy. By mid August all 6 of us aged from 18 - 55 will be done. No reactions, not even a sore arm. We are the 99%......
Don’t worry - the emails from Bill Gates will make up for the lack of after vax gifts

Reactions: 2
Correct. Check Metin Warwick’s FB. It’s all on there 😬
Couldn’t have happened at a better time, same week she landed a presenter role on Icke TV (think Oprah or Letterman in the world of Troofin). Even old Icke isn’t that delusional that he now thinks she’s some kind of asset to ’the movement’. She’s hero to zero 😆. Good .
These troofers sure know how to take down if one of them gets too elevated than the rest, it’s like an episode of Dallas, only full of cunts.

Quick rundown is she accused her ex (Aaron) of 3 years of rape who then got arrested. She also accused Metin the Cretin of rape and set her followers on him, especially Mellissa Solomon. Metin and Aaron (not our Wanky) then hatched a plan to secretly record her a few times. Now Metin gone live with it . Police were also given recordings and last week Louise was arrested for making false and malicious accusations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ex-bf recorded it while they were having a ding dong. It’s on Metin’s Facebook page. He has recordings of her being racist too but they haven’t been played yet
Racist? Crikey. Does this mean that star rapper Remeece's next worldwide hit will be a little less jovial in retaliation?

Reactions: 1

She should have ended at the word ‘criminal’ - mastermind is a stretch too far, it really is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so happy I've found this thread. I've only heard about her as an idiot in my Instagram has shared posts from her, alongside Paul boys and that guy who was in Corrie and got buried under Gail's new extension. The girl who shares all this nonsense is a social worker.
I can't believe people take Ellie Grey seriously, I think it's laughable, although scary that so many people believe the lies.

Reactions: 15
And he knows where I am at all times to send them. Bit disappointed that I'm not magnetic if I'm honest.
God, are you not magnetic yet? I am! I must have had the deluxe model jab. You bleeping peasant.

On an interesting note, I am currently looking at the CVs of medics who are looking for clinical trial management work. Surprisingly, there are none of the names I expected. No Liey, no duuummb, no Beeeeeeeba, no Kate Shitereeeno. Funny that.

And he knows where I am at all times to send them. Bit disappointed that I'm not magnetic if I'm honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.