Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so bleeping brainwashed you put the life of your child in danger because you listen to strangers on the Internet, and assume you then know better than people with countless years of training and experience.
That's a special level of Dunning Kruger.
That’s why I genuinely don’t understand how these people can live with themselves. Some brave and quickly banned individual asked exposing_stupid in comments the other day about all the deaths he could have caused, and him and his followers were incandescent with rage and self righteousness. The arrogance honestly astounds/fascinates/horrifies me. How could you live knowing parents were making this kind of decision off the back of your advice?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What happened to Ellie’s jeans? Did she cut them up for dusters then decide to wear what was left?
Liey has zero taste or style. It’s what happens when you have no personality. They removed it by accident when she had that surgery to remove her gall bladder/ovarian cysts/spleen/appendix/cold dead heart.

Now when she shops for a freak parade outfit her main criteria are a) does it make me look young, current and ‘trendy’ b) does it go with my tit PTTP T-shirt which I’ve crop knotted to try and show a bit more flesh. Sex deprived weirdo men like flesh. c) does it show my vegetable food colouring tattoos so people realise how edgy and alternative I am.

Every single time she misses the mark and it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so bleeping brainwashed you put the life of your child in danger because you listen to strangers on the Internet, and assume you then know better than people with countless years of training and experience.
“We even gave them the letter from the website and they didn’t care”
No tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. Their son could’ve died of the complications of delayed surgery or sepsis because they refused a bleeping Covid test? Cunts.
Surprised they didn’t get Ellie to ring PALS or speak to the ‘executive board’ on their behalf, like she did* for that other child who needed an appendectomy a while back........

*definitely didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. Their son could’ve died of the complications of delayed surgery or sepsis because they refused a bleeping Covid test? Cunts.
Surprised they didn’t get Ellie to ring PALS or speak to the ‘executive board’ on their behalf, like she did* for that other child who needed an appendectomy a while back........

*definitely didn’t
Insane isn’t it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Another one prepared to put their child's life on the line, because they are So "awake" they know better than everyone!

Yet you don't even know what testing for MRSA is?

OK hun.
Imagine your kid being in intensive care and there’s some daft witch moaning about a mask…. The selfishness is beyond astounding.
This is the Ellie grey et al affect.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Another one prepared to put their child's life on the line, because they are So "awake" they know better than everyone!

OK hun.
Ok Emma so you're not 100% sure what its called...but I can tell you who knows a bit more than you..... all the doctors and nurses at Kings Hospital where are are right now you bleeping dumbarse fuckwit!! Get your child the medical treatment she needs you total buffoon 😡

Reactions: 13
Imagine your kid being in intensive care and there’s some daft witch moaning about a mask…. The selfishness is beyond astounding.
They honestly make me feel sick. Nothing but scumbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok Emma so you're not 100% sure what its called...but I can tell you who knows a bit more than you..... all the doctors and nurses at Kings Hospital where are are right now you bleeping dumbarse fuckwit!! Get your child the medical treatment she needs you total buffoon 😡
Totally this!

I don’t trust them with a drinking swab, but they can patch her up and fix her without this idiot having any idea of what they are doing or putting in her! So trust them for one thing but not the other! She’s as dumb as they come! What’s worse is, instead asking the doctors for advice, she asks a forum full of people as dumb as her!!!!

Reactions: 12

OK hun.
“Tried to guilt trip me by saying about the other sick children” Pretty sure they’re just stating the obvious, she’s putting other children at risk

Reactions: 13
Totally this!

I don’t trust them with a drinking swab, but they can patch her up and fix her without this idiot having any idea of what they are doing or putting in her! So trust them for one thing but not the other! She’s as dumb as they come! What’s worse is, instead asking the doctors for advice, she asks a forum full of people as dumb as her!!!!
If Ellie piped up and said do not let them swab her she’ll be poisoned for life” she wouldn’t. Why listen to an uneducated, narcissistic liar off Instagram rather than actual doctors. Who have real training.

Reactions: 7
I would literally set myself on fire for my children. There's NOTHING I wouldn't do on this earth to make sure that they were safe and cared for. If wearing a mask is the least of your concerns you're bleeping lucky. I hope SS do get involved. Potentially leaving your child to the ramifications of sepsis because you don't want a swab up their nose for 15 seconds is neglect on a gigantic scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If my child was in itu the last thing I would be doing was sitting on some stupid telegram group m9aning about non tit when drs just saved your child's life. What a stupid bleep

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.