Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can I ask a question? I could never comment on Ellie’s posts and it said ‘comments limited’ or something similar. So is that just a setting that she uses or has she done it to me specifically (and others obviously). If she just sets it so no one can comment then how do her disciples get to comment? 🤪

Reactions: 1
Please can I ask a question? I could never comment on Ellie’s posts and it said ‘comments limited’ or something similar. So is that just a setting that she uses or has she done it to me specifically (and others obviously). If she just sets it so no one can comment then how do her disciples get to comment? 🤪
Did you follow her? Sometimes comments are limited to followers only

And in other news, exposing_stupid is absolutely spitting chips because the rave up he’d thought was happening in London on Saturday (when literally MILLIONS of troofers will be there protesting), is now happening on Sunday. He appears to have lost the plot 🤣

Reactions: 3
Becky Gibson seems to have had a bit of debate in the comments on her Spain trip cos people thought she went to Portugal and the covid restrictions and rules fir travel are much stricter there than Spain. I'm sure she went to Portugal a few weeks back because biba went into town and was excitedly waiting for her to arrive. She surely must have had covid tests etc fir that. Or have I made this up? 🤔

Did you follow her? Sometimes comments are limited to followers only
No because I didn’t want any of my actual friends to think that I ‘followed’ her 🤣 but I did just for 5 mins to see if it made any difference and it didn’t 🤷‍♀️

No because I didn’t want any of my actual friends to think that I ‘followed’ her 🤣 but I did just for 5 mins to see if it made any difference and it didn’t 🤷‍♀️
I think you have to have followed for a while not sure how long

I’m surprised that the likes of Bieber and Dumbo haven’t expressed their outrage at Liey’s “new account”. Perhaps they don’t give a tit 🙄
That’s literally I was thinking too. Her lip f

Beeeeba has been very quiet since saying that she’s feeling unwell. Sharing old photos for new post and no talking stories. God, I hope she’s got covid!!
Well, it seems that Biba previous illness' and issues were purely down to living a damaging lifestyle. But the thing is, every thing she lists is something Ellie's got. Does that mean that Ellie has a damaging lifestyle, and she only has herself to blame? I can't see it any other way..

Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Check. Rejecting toxins while pregnant.
Post Natal Depression. Check. Dark thoughts.
Anxiety. Check. The same as above.
Vertigo. Check. Needing a holiday.

I'll let Biba do the talking... Looks like a severe lack of consensus from the 'Truthers'.

Attachments

If anyone missed it Together on BBCiplayer about the lockdown & the governments decisions during the pandemic are brutally told it’s a fantastic emotional piece of television Sharon Horgan & James Mcavoy are incredible as is Dennis Kelly’s script .
I’ve watched this recently, it was so good

• Heart
I’ve just caught up on exposing Covid. He’s fewmin cause the famous DJ’s, promoters etc from the nightlife industry are holding a demonstration because they don’t agree with being kept closed (understandable).
However, they have realised that on Saturday (original planned date) that the troofers are holding a demo and clearly Danny Rampling, Groove Armada, Cream, Ministry of Sound etc want duck all to do with wanky, Queenie Liey & co and their crackpot ideas ... so they have moved their demo to Sunday.

Great move DJ’s 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up on exposing Covid. He’s fewmin cause the famous DJ’s, promoters etc from the nightlife industry are holding a demonstration because they don’t agree with being kept closed (understandable).
However, they have realised that on Saturday (original planned date) that the troofers are holding a demo and clearly Danny Rampling, Groove Armada, Cream, Ministry of Sound etc want duck all to do with wanky, Queenie Liey & co and their crackpot ideas ... so they have moved their demo to Sunday.

Great move DJ’s 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
It is a great move but Danny Rampling is 100% into the troof. Dunno about the rest of them.

Well, it seems that Biba previous illness' and issues were purely down to living a damaging lifestyle. But the thing is, every thing she lists is something Ellie's got. Does that mean that Ellie has a damaging lifestyle, and she only has herself to blame? I can't see it any other way..

Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Check. Rejecting toxins while pregnant.
Post Natal Depression. Check. Dark thoughts.
Anxiety. Check. The same as above.
Vertigo. Check. Needing a holiday.

I'll let Biba do the talking... Looks like a severe lack of consensus from the 'Truthers'.
The way she trivialises mental health is disgusting. Like its not hard enough for women to seek help for PND without feeling ashamed/a failure/scared their child(ren) will be taken away. It's not like psychiatrists have studied for years in their field to help diagnoise and wipe the stigma of mental health. The woman is rancid.

Reactions: 8
Becky Gibson seems to have had a bit of debate in the comments on her Spain trip cos people thought she went to Portugal and the covid restrictions and rules fir travel are much stricter there than Spain. I'm sure she went to Portugal a few weeks back because biba went into town and was excitedly waiting for her to arrive. She surely must have had covid tests etc fir that. Or have I made this up? 🤔
Yeah I remember her saying that she’s off to meet curtain lips!

• Haha
The way she trivialises mental health is disgusting. Like its not hard enough for women to seek help for PND without feeling ashamed/a failure/scared their child(ren) will be taken away. It's not like psychiatrists have studied for years in their field to help diagnoise and wipe the stigma of mental health. The woman is rancid.
She is completely ridiculous, just making bollocky crap up. And what in shits name is a starseed?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More goss on metin the cretins fb about Louise Hampton and a recording of her boasting about how she lies to duck up peoples lives. What a looooon 👀👀🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 5
Rancid. That’s the word of the day. bleeping rancid. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It’s a word that can be applied to each and every one of them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.