Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are FLYING through this thread. I’m going to sit with a notebook tomorrow and make notes of post topics and amalgamate the screenshots (During what I think is going to be a particularly boring meeting for 2 hours).

Reactions: 7
That guy at the back is none other than Norris McWhirter. There to verify the Guinness World Record for the bunch of biggest cunts ever.
He’s the daft prick that wanders around the corridors of BRI on a Sunday asking where all the patients are….. stupid bastard. Is he expecting to see patients lying around in the bleeping corridors, or sitting in the hospital kitchens? What a cock.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 627534

It was this one for me. Absolute proof that she knows Jack tit about biomedical science/medicine/anything if her only action as Head of the NHS is to wipe out every traditional treatment going, regardless of whether they work or not & simply replace them all with alternative therapies.

Ellie, YA BASIC!
So she says she's pro choice and respects body autonomy then says she will ban vaccines. Idiot. I'm not allowed my choice?

Reactions: 7
I can still find both her accounts on insta...tho her main acc still private and has been all day....
In the real world if you have been banned from insta then it should be all your accounts. Your still a bleep regardless of which account you post on.

• Heart
In the real world if you have been banned from insta then it should be all your accounts. Your still a bleep regardless of which account you post on.
Im not convinced shes been banned or deactivated herself....i think shes just been on a major block fest today and locked out quite a few Tattlers...🤔

Reactions: 5
Just this...
Love it, not one cares she has gone. 🤣

I would love it if she actually did stay off social media. I would sleep better knowing there is one less twit spreading bullshit. No doubt she'll be back with some story though, which will at least still provide some comedy gold.

Im not convinced shes been banned or deactivated herself....i think shes just been on a major block fest today and locked out quite a few Tattlers...🤔
Agreed, and if she's cross checking her blocked lists we could be waiting her return for a few weeks seeing as it would be bigger than her followers lists from her various accounts.

Reactions: 2
So she says she's pro choice and respects body autonomy then says she will ban vaccines. Idiot. I'm not allowed my choice?
No, because VaCciNes aRe PoiSOn, remember?
And in Ellie’s alternative NHS (Narcissist’s Homeopathic Service), your choice has disappeared. Along with evidence based practice.

Thank goodness for the ACTUAL NHS, eh?
(& proper medicine that works/science/evidence based practice etc etc)
👇🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 11
If I had an Ellie Grey based fake insta (which I obvs dont) it would gain a ton more followers and watches every time she mentions fake accounts. So thanks for that Ellie! 😂 ..... But not really because I havent got one so that didn't happen ...

Nah, her telegram super fans can't find her either.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised that the likes of Bieber and Dumbo haven’t expressed their outrage at Liey’s “new account”. Perhaps they don’t give a tit 🙄

Reactions: 3
If I had an Ellie Grey based fake insta (which I obvs dont) it would gain a ton more followers and watches every time she mentions fake accounts. So thanks for that Ellie! 😂 ..... But not really because I havent got one so that didn't happen ...

Nah, her telegram super fans can't find her either.
Yep its disappeared from mine now too...woohoo

So I just wasted a few minutes of my life watching Becky Gibsons video about going to Spain and I wanted to come back here and laugh about it but I didn't listen to a word she was saying because I couldn't stop staring at her totally fucked up top lip the whole time.
Now I assume she's purposely had some crap injected to make it look like this? .... yet she is scared to put a tiny swab 1 centimetre in her nostril for a test?
That’s literally I was thinking too. Her lip f
I’m surprised that the likes of Bieber and Dumbo haven’t expressed their outrage at Liey’s “new account”. Perhaps they don’t give a tit 🙄
Beeeeba has been very quiet since saying that she’s feeling unwell. Sharing old photos for new post and no talking stories. God, I hope she’s got covid!!

Reactions: 6
Lol 😂 I am so glad that people are hating Becky Gibson as much as I do.

She also posted this the other day ⬇ Trying to health shame people once again, because she leads such a “natural” lifestyle! What a bleeping hypocrite.

I am also glad that people have noticed her horrendous top lip 😂
This is exactly what I thought her top lip resembled, a pair of drawn curtains. it’s bleeping awful. I’ve never seen a lips shaped like this in my life!
See below the inspirational photo she takes her injector.

It’s not only that she clearly has Botox and fillers, yet refuses to have a life saving vaccine. But also that she must go to some hack who is not properly qualified.
Because anyone who was, would not continue to inject her lips when the filler is placed SO badly! If she was going to someone who was a properly qualified medical professional, they would dissolve that tit and redo i

Also, that video of her flaunting her holiday has fucked me off to no end. Yes you can go on holiday, if you’re a bleeping selfish, moronic plague rat! dislike her!
I bleeping hate the deformed twit

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.