Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn i
Woah! Had 10 pages to catch up on because.... like most of us here we all have lives to live, work and fun. Yes restrictions, but I am happy, do not feel oppressed, and having a wine with friends in a pub does not feel like I have lost all my freedom.

Pleased between us we can track so much, as trying to follow and keep up with all of Ellie's lies would be full time job. Way too much work and life to live.

She lives online... until today? Maybe she has finally realised her lies are also unrealistic. My guess, she is taking time out to regroup. She will probably come back harder 🤣.
I wonder if she’ll completely rebrand. ‘Ellie Grey’ is tarnished now

Reactions: 2
Damn i

I wonder if she’ll completely rebrand. ‘Ellie Grey’ is tarnished now
Maybe that's why she changed her handle to unity holistic health? You search Ellie Grey in Google, Tattle comes up. She might be trying to distance herself from some of the nonsense.

Reactions: 3
In retaliation to her post this morning

you’ve said yourself you DONT USE SUNCREAM. Which is it?
Liar liar pants on fire

how’s finding our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) coming along

Maybe that's why she changed her handle to unity holistic health? You search Ellie Grey in Google, Tattle comes up. She might be trying to distance herself from some of the nonsense.
She’ll be onto the deed poll people by now. Greys a fake name to begin with she changed it when she got divorced instead of reverting to her maiden name. Which is odd.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
In retaliation to her post this morning

you’ve said yourself you DONT USE SUNCREAM. Which is it?
Liar liar pants on fire

how’s finding our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) coming along

She’ll be onto the deed poll people by now. Greys a fake name to begin with she changed it when she got divorced instead of reverting to her maiden name. Which is odd.
Buckle is a proper tit name tho isn’t it.

Buckle up Ellie babes, we are going on a ride (and it’s not a coronacoaster) 🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, who is she??? 😳

Brilliant! You’re a genius!

Also found some other gems along the way whilst I was trawling through my screenshots. Lots displaying her medical expertise, the ‘9/11 was an inside job’ conspiracy theory, oh and does anyone remember Ellie’s long lost career as a dancer? 💃🏻 😂 I forgot about that one! You can insert that into her career trajectory too!
Royal Ballet School my arse....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh boy. This was a new one on me 😂 someone needs to write a biography on this woman, she’s a phenomenon 😂😂😂

(they did get Nureyev and Darcey Bussel to pick up the phone and beg her, you know. They said “Liey, we have so much we could learn from you”. But she said “No. I have hit songs to write, lives to save and breasts to milk”.)

028C9CEF-F42A-4763-A93D-82178222B2D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I wonder how the weight of her brain doesn’t break her neck. Is there anything she doesn’t have an in-depth knowledge about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BF097A77-B8BE-438D-99DB-FAE49828C6CD.jpeg

It was this one for me. Absolute proof that she knows Jack tit about biomedical science/medicine/anything if her only action as Head of the NHS is to wipe out every traditional treatment going, regardless of whether they work or not & simply replace them all with alternative therapies.

Ellie, YA BASIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 627534

It was this one for me. Absolute proof that she knows Jack tit about biomedical science/medicine/anything if her only action as Head of the NHS is to wipe out every traditional treatment going, regardless of whether they work or not & simply replace them all with alternative therapies.

Ellie, YA BASIC!
Oh bollocks / I think she’s found my dodge account and blocked me! Well that’s tit!

Oh bollocks / I think she’s found my dodge account and blocked me! Well that’s tit!
Or does this just mean she’s gone off in a flouncy strop and will be undergoing a rebrand some time soon? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh boy. This was a new one on me 😂 someone needs to write a biography on this woman, she’s a phenomenon 😂😂😂

(they did get Nureyev and Darcey Bussel to pick up the phone and beg her, you know. They said “Liey, we have so much we could learn from you”. But she said “No. I have hit songs to write, lives to save and breasts to milk”.)

View attachment 627512
She‘s spent all her life as a Chancer though!
she should’ve kept her married name ’Morphett’ as she takes the truth and ‘Morph’s it’ she also has the intellect of BBC children’s Tony Hart created character ‘Morph’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The state of these! I still don’t get what they think they achieve by doing this tit 🤷🏻‍♂️
General observations: Why is Wanky wearing a large dog harness? Who is the simpleton at the back? Why has the bleep at the front got a lanyard wrapped round his fat neck? Surely if he doesn’t consent, he has no need to wear anything that either confirms or denies his underlying health condition? (Which is what, exactly? Being bleeping simple? Is that a known medical condition?) Why is said simpleton wearing sunglasses? Liey won’t approve of that, not at all. Why is woman in centre wearing a camouflage jacket? Is she a soldier on leave? Why has said woman allowed a 3 year old to draw her eyebrows on for her? Is said soldier shagging Wanky? (Please no, not another one for the clap clinic) Woman in nursing outfit - get a bleeping grip of yourself, you’re a medic. Who did the posters for them? The local nursery? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 627512
Not the first time she's mentioned dancing (or the fact that she did it for 16 years), but that was the first time she mentioned the Royal Ballet School.

She fell pregnant with her eldest a couple of months after her 18th birthday. And then was subsequently hospitalised (with Hyperesis Gravidarum) about a month after (allegedly).

From what age can you classify yourself as a dancer? I think 2 might be a bit of a push, even for Ellie, especially as she was so poorly as a baby?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.