Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to go out with a guy who was friends with Mumford and Sons. Right back at the start of her singing career and he found out he was dumped when she said in a magazine interview that she was single but dating Greg James. Absolutely broke the guy.
She is ruthless as duck, I'll give her that. Went out with an artist called Frankmusik for a short time when she was (very) plain Elena - got what she wanted (his production skills) and then dumped him.

At the beginning of the first lockdown in 2020, she sacked her loyal band and hired a new band for less money.

She deservedly has a bad rep.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She is ruthless as duck, I'll give her that. Went out with an artist called Frankmusik for a short time when she was (very) plain Elena - got what she wanted (his production skills) and then dumped him.

At the beginning of the first lockdown in 2020, she sacked her loyal band and hired a new band for less money.

She deservedly has a bad rep.
It sounds like you might have industry knowledge! If so don’t hold back on more… 🍿

Reactions: 8

She should just come out of the closet and get with her 'manager'. of many years.
Spill.
---
Another Hellywood tr4nny deceiving people. Baphomet worshipping freak
Er...

Reactions: 2
Idk, I'm quite open minded with conspiracies. Some are real but discovered too early.
Is the poster saying she's been brainwashed by Hollywood? And a trans? It's a lot to unpack.

Reactions: 1
She's not much different from Rita Ora - they're both very ambitious and regard relationships as stepping stones to further themselves.

Reactions: 13
He's a big ol' cheater too,so maybe she's finally got the man she deserves.

Reactions: 3