Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure she’s as ambitious as Rita I think EG is just never happy or satisfied with anything so is always chasing something new.
I won tickets to see her once in a small venue (many years back) and she was truly dreadful live we left early. Problem is I think Ellie is one long vanity project, all she seems to care about is what makes her happy. I didn’t know she cheated on GJ but she’s overlapped all of them so I am not surprised. Someone spilled in thr tabloids she had joined Raya ‘to make friends’ about 6 months ago and I was thinking only a miserable married would probably do that. I think she’s an emotional vampire

Reactions: 9
This is one of these artists I don't understand having a following at all, hate or otherwise. She's had a few good songs. Nothing spectacular. Decent Brit-pop.

Reactions: 5
I want Dolphingal to come back and show us her research on Ellie and all the other thousands of trans celebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if her and her husband are getting divorced - always thought they were a strange match.

Reactions: 5
There's something that doesn't ring true about her back story, deprived, council-house upbringing. Or maybe I'm just a cynic.

Reactions: 9
There's something that doesn't ring true about her back story, deprived, council-house upbringing. Or maybe I'm just a cynic.
I’ve always thought this! It really doesn’t seem believable, but is that because she worked so hard to separate herself from it? I’ve never quite believed it but I could just be falling for her new accent 🤷‍♀️
---
I’ve also only just realised her baby is named after her estranged father?! Well, they’re both called Arthur. That seems odd to me given he abandoned the family?

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t follow her best friend Hannah on Instagram anymore (and she doesn’t follow Ellie either).

Reactions: 1
I always wonder who the “sources” are who reveal this stuff. This whole story is just so weird!! I’d love to know who is spilling the tea and how it works.