Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her wedding dress........ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like an alter boy in that get up! All that money and she ends up wearing that hideous monstrosity!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yel

Chatty Member
She's a perfect example of less is more, a few subtle tweaks would have been far better. Loads of before and after photos and she's lost so much of her features and looks just like many others.

ellie-goulding-before-and-afterjpg.jpg

Ellie-Goulding-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After2.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

LaraQ

VIP Member
I always felt she just wanted to be associated with an aristocratic family. Take his name so she’s no longer associated with her family. She apparently cut them all off after the wedding.
Out of all of her exs I feel her and Dougie from Mcfly seemed to be the most legit. The rest she seemed to use to get to where she is.
Greg James was way too good for her.She was dating Skrillex 2 seconds after they broke up,so I'm guessing she cheated on him too.She cheats on everyone.I do not get the appeal of this woman.

Reactions: 18

PeteM

VIP Member
She used to go out with a guy who was friends with Mumford and Sons. Right back at the start of her singing career and he found out he was dumped when she said in a magazine interview that she was single but dating Greg James. Absolutely broke the guy.
She is ruthless as fuck, I'll give her that. Went out with an artist called Frankmusik for a short time when she was (very) plain Elena - got what she wanted (his production skills) and then dumped him.

At the beginning of the first lockdown in 2020, she sacked her loyal band and hired a new band for less money.

She deservedly has a bad rep.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Firecrotch69

The Ed sheeran story was that they were seeing each other, when they were staying in a hotel she went and dshagged Niall from one direction!

Went off her completely after that. What a bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

PeteM

VIP Member
She's not much different from Rita Ora - they're both very ambitious and regard relationships as stepping stones to further themselves.

Reactions: 13

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Had to have a nosey at the wedding pics there - there’s a haberdashery near me which sells dress material and DIY patterns, her dress looks like one of those.
And as for the bridesmaids in matching dresses - my husband took one look and said ‘bloody hell thats a bit Handmaids Tale..’

Reactions: 12

Mayday

VIP Member
I can kind of see why she got fillers as she got a lot of flack in the beginning of her career for I guess not being 'conventionally attractive'. I always thought she was pretty though and her lips weren't small to begin with, so not sure why she plumped them up.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to act more 'reformed' and 'posh' since her wedding. Kind of reminds me of Geri Halliwell/Horner who is kind of boring these days.

Reactions: 12

String Man

VIP Member
Her lips in the photo in a bedroom on her IG! So plumped up. If you can't close your mouth and your front teeth are showing...you've gone too far.
I think she's under the misapprehension that the slightly open-mouthed look is sexy when, in fact, it makes her look a bit simple.

Surely she could have used a more flattering photo than this for her profile pic?

She looks like Courtney Love with a hangover.

1567579901896.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

TiredTulip

Her wedding dress is awful. It looks like something you would keep in the bathroom to cover the toilet roll.

• Haha

Cloak

VIP Member
I know celebs are used to jet setting all over the place but I simply can’t imagine leaving my toddler son at home while I fly off to Costa Rica to snog some young surf dude. I wonder whether there is any truth to her and Caspar’s “best of friends” claim, I highly highly doubt it.

It’s so weird, she fascinates me as she seems so normal and down to earth in interviews and stuff and yet she clearly isn’t what she seems, given how she ends up in all these situations, and with such different men! Skrillex, Zac Goldsmith, Ed Sheeran, Caspar, now this dude? (Plus all the rest). I am all for women sowing their wild oats but I think once you’ve got young children it’s time to focus on them and nurture them, give them stability and love. This all seems so chaotic.
---
Ahhh yeah. Best of friends

IMG_4460.jpeg

Last edited:

PeteM

VIP Member
She's certainly had her share of lip fillers over the years, as well as a none too subtle boob job.

She's more ruthless than Rita Ora and that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10