Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to her today, her first album was the best. The song she did for 50 Shade Of Grey did my head in.

Reactions: 3
I'd forgotten she cheated on Greg James with skrillex (or was it Diplo I get them confused)!

I'm sure she's lovely, but all this overlapping isn't going to endear herself to people.

Was having a browse of the daily mail sidebar of shame and came across an article about Ellie and her Old Etonian fiancé - wedding is this weekend I believe? Introduced by Princess Eugenie according to the DM! I hadn't seen pictures of her for a while, and really noticed her lips! I think perhaps she's gone a liiiiitle too far on the injections?

Reactions: 1
Was having a browse of the daily mail sidebar of shame and came across an article about Ellie and her Old Etonian fiancé - wedding is this weekend I believe? Introduced by Princess Eugenie according to the DM! I hadn't seen pictures of her for a while, and really noticed her lips! I think perhaps she's gone a liiiiitle too far on the injections?

Prince Harry has had a go on her remember- she probably met her fiancé through him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her wedding dress........ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like an alter boy in that get up! All that money and she ends up wearing that hideous monstrosity!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole wedding was such a charade, it seemed to have more publicity than the Royal Wedding. I was surprised there wasn’t a tv deal in place to have it broadcasted live. 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Had to have a nosey at the wedding pics there - there’s a haberdashery near me which sells dress material and DIY patterns, her dress looks like one of those.
And as for the bridesmaids in matching dresses - my husband took one look and said ‘bloody hell thats a bit Handmaids Tale..’

Reactions: 12
Her wedding dress is awful. It looks like something you would keep in the bathroom to cover the toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really like the dress. It didn't work with the veil but on its own it's stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dress and the bridesmaids are horrendous.I bet she was lathered, it’s definitely a winter dress.
What was she thinking? I can remember being a bridesmaid in the 70’s and wearing a very similar dress.

Reactions: 9
Love it and the BM dresses. Really cute.

Glad that strapless phase that went on for 20 years has passed.

When you look at a wedding dress in 2019 and get thrown right back to Victorian times. The dress is bloody awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many people in the streets? Is he that big a deal then? And the dresses. I swear she hasn't worn that much material since she was in a babygrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do you think of her? She seems so self obsessed.
One word. Erse.

I went right off her when she cheated on Greg James and he had a breakdown over it. She's marrying some posh boy now.
It’ll come back at her. She might get OCD and wash her hair all the time, oh wait, what am I saying...

My 71 year old dad loves her, I just can't stand that "eh eh eh eh eh eh" song. Her music has got worse the longer she's been around.

She's done lots of trashy brand deals and don't think anyone is particularly perched for new music.

Think lots went off her when ed sheran did that song about a singer he was kinda seeing that, allegedly, went off bleeping other guys.

She had a right strop at jaack maate didn't she? I forget what she said and she deleted it quickly but didn't come out of that looking good. Something about she could knock him out in seconds.
Jacks a good lad

Oh my god I forgot this 😆😆😆
The word is tart

How many people in the streets? Is he that big a deal then? And the dresses. I swear she hasn't worn that much material since she was in a babygrow.
Awful, says it all, as if she’s trying to kid on she’s a virgin. As for the bridesmaid, completely bland and like grannie nighties. What the he’ll was going on in her head, maybe Pantene seeped through?

Last edited:
The wedding was in the cathedral in the city centre of York on a Saturday, it’s alwways heaving with people and tourists. She obviously wanted the attention otherwise they would have got married somewhere more secluded

Reactions: 2