Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can kind of see why she got fillers as she got a lot of flack in the beginning of her career for I guess not being 'conventionally attractive'. I always thought she was pretty though and her lips weren't small to begin with, so not sure why she plumped them up.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to act more 'reformed' and 'posh' since her wedding. Kind of reminds me of Geri Halliwell/Horner who is kind of boring these days.

Reactions: 12
I can kind of see why she got fillers as she got a lot of flack in the beginning of her career for I guess not being 'conventionally attractive'. I always thought she was pretty though and her lips weren't small to begin with, so not sure why she plumped them up.
I never realised she got so much flack in her early day for her looks, I thought she was so beautiful back in her early days. Her natural appearance was so amazing she didn’t need to mess about with fillers etc. It’s a shame she felt the pressure to change.

Reactions: 8
Ellie looked lovely and punky in her early days, and she was still softly pretty with her look. She still looked feminine. I hated the fillers in the lips she looks so generic like this, it's a shame

Reactions: 5
Ellie looked lovely and punky in her early days, and she was still softly pretty with her look. She still looked feminine. I hated the fillers in the lips she looks so generic like this, it's a shame
I completely agree. I am hoping that this over inflated lips and fillers fashion dies down soon. Ellie was so pretty and had a unique look but now she is generic. I do like her but wish she had taken better advice in altering her looks

Reactions: 4
She recently said she drank to be more interesting.

should’ve drank more tbh
A friend of Greg James tweeted that also the other day 😂

Funny seeing her pop out of her landrover on what looked like the north circular for a YouTuber that had been tboned by a royal mail van 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Funny seeing her pop out of her landrover on what looked like the north circular for a YouTuber that had been tboned by a royal mail van 😳
I saw this news report, so glad the driver in the car was ok. It wasn’t clear how he ended up in that position?

She was so boring on the recent Michael McIntyre show on send to all. It really shocked me that a singer who travels around the world can be that boring or maybe it was a one off? I’ve never seen her in interviews, so can only base my opinion on this show. Usually they have interesting stories to tell. Her husband is quite geeky looking and came across as being boring too, so I guess they are well matched. What does he do for a living? I think Greg James had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 4
She was so boring on the recent Michael McIntyre show on send to all. It really shocked me that a singer who travels around the world can be that boring or maybe it was a one off? I’ve never seen her in interviews, so can only base my opinion on this show. Usually they have interesting stories to tell. Her husband is quite geeky looking and came across as being boring too, so I guess they are well matched. What does he do for a living? I think Greg James had a lucky escape.
I was amazed by how boring she was on Send To All, it’s normally the best bit of the show. Her husband seemed a nice fellow, quite handsome in that geeky way, I certainly wouldn’t say no based on looks alone (😂😂), but he didn’t seem to have much zest or spark in his personality which is a major drawback. Didn’t think he would be the sort of guy she would go for though. But I suppose like attracts like, two fairly dull people can be dull together.

Reactions: 3
I mean, really she set herself up for that one 😆

but, tbf, ‘boring’ is maybe a bit harsh. Maybe she’s just a nice normal person who’s put in the hard work and enjoyed some success...? This season of goodwill is getting to me.

She used to go out with a guy who was friends with Mumford and Sons. Right back at the start of her singing career and he found out he was dumped when she said in a magazine interview that she was single but dating Greg James. Absolutely broke the guy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She was a pretty girl, could have just had a few tweaks to enhance that. But she's gone overboard. Such a shame, I guess that's the celeb world and all that pressure.

Reactions: 2
I feel she has this holier-than-thou attitude about Instagram, and how it's destroying us all and we should go enjoy the moment... but she always posts these gross videos and images of her basically loving herself into the camera? Yes, well done, you're a skeleton with muscles. Great achievement, girl. What is she trying to achieve with stuff like this? Showing off? Making people jealous? What?

1582292286508.png

Ps. LOL at the first comment on the DM article this is from.

"Another desperate mentally unwell she male."

• Haha
Reactions: 6