Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always felt she just wanted to be associated with an aristocratic family. Take his name so she’s no longer associated with her family. She apparently cut them all off after the wedding.
Out of all of her exs I feel her and Dougie from Mcfly seemed to be the most legit. The rest she seemed to use to get to where she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I always felt she just wanted to be associated with an aristocratic family. Take his name so she’s no longer associated with her family. She apparently cut them all off after the wedding.
Out of all of her exs I feel her and Dougie from Mcfly seemed to be the most legit. The rest she seemed to use to get to where she is.
Greg James was way too good for her.She was dating Skrillex 2 seconds after they broke up,so I'm guessing she cheated on him too.She cheats on everyone.I do not get the appeal of this woman.

Reactions: 18
she is also no longer friends with her “best friend” Hannah from the wedding, and from what I’ve observed the family does seem quite distant. Why would she cut everyone off like that? Seems quite Markle-esque

Reactions: 9
she is also no longer friends with her “best friend” Hannah from the wedding, and from what I’ve observed the family does seem quite distant. Why would she cut everyone off like that? Seems quite Markle-esque
She’s always had abit of thing with her mum. Her mum would tweet things and also sell stories so I can see why she would cut her off but no idea why she’s dump her friend or siblings. But she’s very good friends with the two ugly sisters (princesses) so I think she didn’t want to be associated with commoners.. that’s my point of view anyway. I feel for her kid.

Reactions: 6
I knew there was nothing to that marriage when I saw her and her husband on Michael McIntyre…. It was like they didn’t even know each other

Reactions: 4
She's certainly had her share of lip fillers over the years, as well as a none too subtle boob job.

She's more ruthless than Rita Ora and that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really like Ellie, i’ve been a fan of hers since i was a kid but she is definitely Ariana Grande levels of messy when it comes to relationships

Reactions: 6
To be fair, if I was young, beautiful and rich I'd probably duck around a fair amount too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think a clean shaven Jimmy Hill with a wig counts as beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never commented on her before, but after seeing pics from the Brits, if this girl was chocolate she'd eat herself

Reactions: 4
I know celebs are used to jet setting all over the place but I simply can’t imagine leaving my toddler son at home while I fly off to Costa Rica to snog some young surf dude. I wonder whether there is any truth to her and Caspar’s “best of friends” claim, I highly highly doubt it.

It’s so weird, she fascinates me as she seems so normal and down to earth in interviews and stuff and yet she clearly isn’t what she seems, given how she ends up in all these situations, and with such different men! Skrillex, Zac Goldsmith, Ed Sheeran, Caspar, now this dude? (Plus all the rest). I am all for women sowing their wild oats but I think once you’ve got young children it’s time to focus on them and nurture them, give them stability and love. This all seems so chaotic.
---
Ahhh yeah. Best of friends

IMG_4460.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11