Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is awful! Might have been ok without the ridiculous ruffled collar. And the bridesmaid dresses are nothing special especially considering the money they would’ve cost!

Reactions: 2
I believe his grandfather is an ex tory peer and current lieutenant of Yorkshire, thus getting married at the Minster. But the crowds are probably primarily just tourists/curiosity I would think? Chance to spot a mildly famous person etc.

Reactions: 3
God, I can't stand this woman's voice or music. She was really pretty before, I wish she'd left her face alone - she looks like Pete Burns now.

I give the marriage 2 years..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn't realise how naturally pretty she was before the fillers.

Not the most flattering wedding attire I must admit. Looks like a hunchback Miss Haversham in this picture.

1567463316920.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't realise how naturally pretty she was before the fillers.

Not the most flattering wedding attire I must admit. Looks like a hunchback Miss Haversham in this picture.
Yes she is really pretty naturally.

Her lips in the photo in a bedroom on her IG! So plumped up. If you can't close your mouth and your front teeth are showing...you've gone too far.

Reactions: 1
Her lips in the photo in a bedroom on her IG! So plumped up. If you can't close your mouth and your front teeth are showing...you've gone too far.
I think she's under the misapprehension that the slightly open-mouthed look is sexy when, in fact, it makes her look a bit simple.

Surely she could have used a more flattering photo than this for her profile pic?

She looks like Courtney Love with a hangover.

1567579901896.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never used to mind her until she started getting work done and now she's a mess. She got big fat lips which makes her nose look massive. She should have left her face alone, there was no need!
She’s not even attractive, and her body pics in her bikini make me cringe. Put it away!

Reactions: 1
Would seem she’s been to the same place that Donna Air found her fake plummy Home Counties accent (instead of her real,natural Geordie accent)

Reactions: 4