Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cold on Gold Coast at night. I had a jumper on during the day. Ellidy has on a blazer. But her toddler is only wearing a singlet and nappy? Then bed with no PJs or bath? This is next level neglect.
This is sad. Poor kid is exhausted. Take her home
---
Ellidy is going to be in for the shock of her life once Minni starts school. She’ll have to make a routine for a kid that’s obviously never had one. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s homeschooled so she can continue the travel party life style.
Yes it’s not so easy to drag a primary school aged child out at night who’s had a long day at school and has to be up early the next day.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor sweet girl with that egg on her head and again on a plane off somewhere with the “sis”!
This kid has ZERO STABILITY! 😡😔

Reactions: 4
The podcast this week was actually really good but every second word was “fuuuuuuuck” and “shut up”, zero substance with a very limited vocabulary

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And I see Fishers postponed some shows because the world’s first and only woman ever to be pregnant is in the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My back of the envelope calculator thinks she’s 34wks and change.
They’ll chalk it up to stress - all the negative reviews etc. Cue the social media posts about not stressing out the poor, fragile only-women-ever-pregnant people. Leave pregnant women alone, they are angels among us etc
Although Fisher’s own festival kicks off in 3 weeks in Malta so this actually is pretty tit timing genuinely.

Reactions: 6
The podcast this week was actually really good but every second word was “fuuuuuuuck” and “shut up”, zero substance with a very limited vocabulary
Came here to say the same thing. Both Georgia and Lottie are really thoughtful and well-spoken. Ellidy just cheapened that episode for me. Georgia was opening up about the trauma and losing her fiance and all Ellidy could manage was a "fuckkkk".

Reactions: 7
I cannot wrap my head around fisher being so famous. He literally does remixes of Jlo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot wrap my head around fisher being so famous. He literally does remixes of Jlo.
Ok so it’s probably because I’m old and must be living under a rock lol but I only started listening to their pod towards the end of last year, and before that I’d literally never heard of him! 😬😬😂

Reactions: 3
I am old, never heard of him until now, I think he looks like an idiot in his stupid hats & ugly sunglasses.
Ellidy I had seen on the news when her partner died & then one time she was photographed with a young widow’s group outing in Brisbane.

Reactions: 11
Is Chloe on bed rest now, does that mean she stays in hospital until the baby is born?

Reactions: 3
I am old, never heard of him until now, I think he looks like an idiot in his stupid hats & ugly sunglasses.
Ellidy I had seen on the news when her partner died & then one time she was photographed with a young widow’s group outing in Brisbane.
Fisher is pretty big in the US and Europe, it’s the Aussie larrikin image that they love. Defs doesn’t work as well here where it’s common to encounter people like him.

I didn’t actually know anything about Ellidy until recently and I find the whole situation really off putting. Becoming famous because you took sperm from your deceased partner then continuing to grift off it makes me sick.

Reactions: 13
Watching Ellidy and Chloe doing that Maltesers AD?! I literally lost brain cells. Are they truly that stupid and daft?!

Watching Ellidy and Chloe doing that Maltesers AD?! I literally lost brain cells. Are they truly that stupid and daft?!
I knew the minute they started 🎣🎣 for Maltesers this is what they wanted to do! 🙄🙄

Poor sweet girl with that egg on her head and again on a plane off somewhere with the “sis”!
This kid has ZERO STABILITY! 😡😔
It looks like they are with Chumpy’s sister in Melbourne so at least visiting his family and *maybe* not on the bag and partying her tits off.

Also, get your bleeping kid off all the filthy floors in public place instead of filming her! Wtaf!!!

Also, get your bleeping kid off all the filthy floors in public place instead of filming her! Wtaf!!!
It’s all for the ✨⭐CoNteNt⭐✨ sis! 🙄😡
…at least she’s got her wearing that weather appropriate jacket lately though!
Ellidy you might want to get 🎣🎣 for some winter clothes..we know “Sharon” wears exclusively #ad/soon/gifted clothing and sis has never paid for an outfit for Minnie in her life! 🤢🤮

Doesn’t Ellidy make a speech at the Chumpy Gala? It hasn’t even started but she has been drinking the past few hours, she’ll be smashed by the time she gets on stage.

Reactions: 1