Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Ellidy gets the phone from under Minnie, she is so careless and just doesn’t give a damn about Minnie’s sleep does she.

Reactions: 5
Cue my total lack of surprise at Chloe posting Mother’s Day content without a TW for people it may upset.
It was never about “all women struggling silently”, it was only ever about her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 she's a self-centered, spoilt, little brat who didn't get her own way when she clicked her fingers. I feel for her and the awful journey she went on but how she's gone on with this pregnancy with no regard to those struggling is really not nice.
She couldn't handle it when her friends got pregnant and yet here she is with her belly out in every bleeping photo!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s with the Ellidy tongue rolling, is it a new thing? Haven’t noticed before and it’s fkg annoying

Reactions: 3
What’s with the Ellidy tongue rolling, is it a new thing? Haven’t noticed before and it’s fkg annoying
It's not new. I noticed it awhile ago - and once you notice it, you realise she does it all the bleeping time.

She really did look beautiful and I love her grey dress but then she opens her mouth….

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ the latest darling shine post - video 7 in, Ellidy going nah, that’s my best friend (Fisher playing Losing it on stage) She is absolutely munted! Wonder which one of the “darlings” posted it. Not a good look SIS… go home, give yourself a shake, ease off the drugs and partying and parent ya kid so she has some hope. She literally did not ask to be born ffs - you stole her Dads sperm from his cold dead body you were so desperate to have her, and THIS is how you parent her. 🙈😞
God I used to have so much sympathy for Ellidy and now watching the absolute carnage, it just seems so wrong in the cold light of day what she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's off her chops!

I listened to the latest podcast this morning, I must have lost a fair few braincells listening to their drivel. It should be renamed the Bogan Show, Yellidy can't string a sentence together and Chloe "just cannot". Little miss control freak also has a birth plan - of course you do SIS, let's see how that plans out....

Reactions: 14
I had to go look, her eyes are so panned out - def off her choppers!

Jesus Christ the latest darling shine post - video 7 in, Ellidy going nah, that’s my best friend (Fisher playing Losing it on stage) She is absolutely munted! Wonder which one of the “darlings” posted it. Not a good look SIS… go home, give yourself a shake, ease off the drugs and partying and parent ya kid so she has some hope. She literally did not ask to be born ffs - you stole her Dads sperm from his cold dead body you were so desperate to have her, and THIS is how you parent her. 🙈😞
God I used to have so much sympathy for Ellidy and now watching the absolute carnage, it just seems so wrong in the cold light of day what she did.
Did you see how munted she was on Sunday after the gig when she was doing the bangin body sponsored video in her stories. She’s so grosse.
---
Preach SIS. She chose to become a mother. This is her life choice !! Where were chumpys parents at the fundraising Gala ? I didn’t see any pics of them. Hopefully looking after Minnie.

Reactions: 6
If she wasn’t ready to mother yet, I don’t know why she didn’t just put the sperm/ embryos on ice for a years and think it through …oh wait, I know why she rushed that through $$$ and a book deal 😬🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If she wasn’t ready to mother yet, I don’t know why she didn’t just put the sperm/ embryos on ice for a years and think it through …oh wait, I know why she rushed that through $$$ and a book deal 😬🤪
Exactly right. Same way she changed her surname from Vlug to Pullin. Literally stole a life from Chumpy - he hadn’t proposed.

Reactions: 10