Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fuk is this, the funniest part is when she is cutting the cake, video spans around and everyone is staring at the television watching Fisher surf 🤣

Also when Jessika owns they same Gucci sandals as you, it tells the world you really are just a cashed up bogan.
Omg just saw that video, it’s so awkward lololol. Poor dull Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah

it’s the 2nd story thats up right now

Ellidy goes in for a belly rub & Chloes face says it all
You can see the eyes roll!

I know we’ve all said it before, but duck she’s a hypocrite. Not one thought given to her thousands of followers who no doubt started following her because of their own fertility issues. And now it’s just her huge belly thrust into everyone’s face.

Reactions: 13
You can see the eyes roll!

I know we’ve all said it before, but duck she’s a hypocrite. Not one thought given to her thousands of followers who no doubt started following her because of their own fertility issues. And now it’s just her huge belly thrust into everyone’s face.
I still can’t see the eyes Roll and I’ve watched so many times 🤣🤣

She’s the biggest hypocrite, I cant stand her.

• Haha
It's weird, they had the cake on display downstairs in parkos "common area" in his apartment block then she took the cake upstairs to cut it just with a handful of people. Can't even imagine what today's going to be like with the festival ugh

Reactions: 6
I feel like Chloe isn’t going to be set up for the real expectations of motherhood. She’s been around Ellidy too long who is a terrible example of how someone should raise a child. I think Chloe will really struggle once the baby is born, a lot of first time mums do because they assume what’s portrayed on social media by influencers is real like and it’s obviously not.

Reactions: 11
I feel like Chloe isn’t going to be set up for the real expectations of motherhood. She’s been around Ellidy too long who is a terrible example of how someone should raise a child. I think Chloe will really struggle once the baby is born, a lot of first time mums do because they assume what’s portrayed on social media by influencers is real like and it’s obviously not.
I assume tho that Chloe will have heaps of (paid) help 💸

Reactions: 8
Really curious is anyone knows anything about their friend T Mami/Tiana?

I’m sure I recall seeing on here she has a child herself. Does she actually parent at all?

Seems to think this class clown act is funny, she grates the tit out of me. So immature.

Reactions: 3

I’m sure I recall seeing on here she has a child herself. Does she actually parent at all?

Seems to think this class clown act is funny, she grates the tit out of me. So immature.
I find her very off putting. This is a very politically incorrect thing to say but she comes across as not being the full shilling.

Ellidy is gearing up for another night out with Lucy Jackson. I have a child similar age, I reckon I've had 3 nights out in 3 years! And no benders in Ibiza 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ellidy is gearing up for another night out with Lucy Jackson. I have a child similar age, I reckon I've had 3 nights out in 3 years! And no benders in Ibiza 🙄
You kind of just outgrow the party stage when you become a parent. Yes you still like to go out and have fun. But not every weekend. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Yes I love hanging out with my gfs at dinner over wines, great gigs. But now im
A parent my tolerance for drunks is extremely low 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You kind of just outgrow the party stage when you become a parent. Yes you still like to go out and have fun. But not every weekend.
You definitely do BUT I will say that it's easier to skip the partying when your at home with you partner. When I first separated from my ex I found the nights after bedtime very lonely and challenging. I'm not defending her because being hungover also made me a crappy parent and I'd be doing it on my own.

Having a baby and being forced to be at home alone with your grief probably wasn't what she was anticipating when she started this.

Reactions: 6
You definitely do BUT I will say that it's easier to skip the partying when your at home with you partner. When I first separated from my ex I found the nights after bedtime very lonely and challenging. I'm not defending her because being hungover also made me a crappy parent and I'd be doing it on my own.

Having a baby and being forced to be at home alone with your grief probably wasn't what she was anticipating when she started this.
Yes that is so true. My statement isn’t aimed at single monthers, just incase any other tattlers think that.

That’s why I never judged Ellidy at home with all her mates all the time. That looked so wholesome & I totally understood why she always had a full house.

The part I judge is partying with Minnie constantly. I’m no prude. I love to take my children to age appropriate gigs. I love exposing them to these types of experiences. But it’s always child focused if they are out.

But Ellidy is always out like multiple times per week & they look like massive outings with plenty of drinks and who knows what else.
---
3EC141DE-07D6-4E60-9206-16795BDA7150.jpeg
Its phone girl again aka Rich Pennys wife aka the guy Ellidy looked too comfortable with in Bali. Haha her face is GOLD, she’s over Chloe’s tit. I don’t blame her. Chloe is awful about her laugh, I think they even call her Fog horn. To be fair it is quite a horrible laugh, i dont know how Rich Penny can handle it 🫢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

2 kids 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I would have absolutely no problem with ellidy’s partying if she just hired a babysitter. Poor Mini has undoubtedly seen some tit

Reactions: 9