Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this 🤡 makes warm clothes she wants to send Minnie! 🥴🥴
Yellidy doesn’t give a sh*t about you “sis” but she WILL accept free stuff from you! 🙄😡

IMG_1311.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Hopefully this 🤡 makes warm clothes she wants to send Minnie! 🥴🥴
Yellidy doesn’t give a sh*t about you “sis” but she WILL accept free stuff from you! 🙄😡

View attachment 3019560
I follow a company which embroiders jumpers in Melbourne and they’ve made one for Minnie & Bobbi each and one for Minnie with Noonie on, wonder if they’ll be seen on either girls insta

Reactions: 2
Ffs ANOTHER night out for Minnie! How many nights this week has she taken her out or had people over late at their place?! Get that kid to bed! 😡😔

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Ellidy's latest Macca's post? After all of the begging, they've finally sponsored her. Firstly, what is the deal with her brain dead friend Tiana (or should I say, "DJ TMami") who features in this video and basically lives off Ellidy everyday. This Tiana made me feel physically ill the way she was eating the Macca's. My 18 month old has better table manners. Secondly, it is a well known fact that Maccas are fuelling the belly's of those in the IDF before they blow up Palestine children the same age as Minnie. The comments on her post are warranted but in true Ellidy style, she'd rather earn a quick buck than care for those less fortunate. Considering Ellidy, Fisher and Chloe have massive profiles, it's proof of their character that neither of them care or comment on what is going on... I do wonder what Chumpy's sister thinks about it all, as she is a fierce and incredible voice in regards to the genocide. I know Chumpy was also passionate about these sorts of issues. Another example of how selfish Ellidy has become. Zero empathy.

Reactions: 13
Do you kno
Did anyone see Ellidy's latest Macca's post? After all of the begging, they've finally sponsored her. Firstly, what is the deal with her brain dead friend Tiana (or should I say, "DJ TMami") who features in this video and basically lives off Ellidy everyday. This Tiana made me feel physically ill the way she was eating the Macca's. My 18 month old has better table manners. Secondly, it is a well known fact that Maccas are fuelling the belly's of those in the IDF before they blow up Palestine children the same age as Minnie. The comments on her post are warranted but in true Ellidy style, she'd rather earn a quick buck than care for those less fortunate. Considering Ellidy, Fisher and Chloe have massive profiles, it's proof of their character that neither of them care or comment on what is going on... I do wonder what Chumpy's sister thinks about it all, as she is a fierce and incredible voice in regards to the genocide. I know Chumpy was also passionate about these sorts of issues. Another example of how selfish Ellidy has become. Zero empathy.
Do you know them?

Now I know there is absolutely NO nefarious intentions behind them doing this but I HATE when they make Minnie hug and/or kiss adults when she doesn’t want to! (even if it’s ONLY Fisher!) or tell Bobbi she loves her…
It shoots quite a lot and I know she’s only a toddler but she obviously doesn’t want to. And again I know there’s no INTENTIONAL harm but it’s so ick making children do this! 😔

Reactions: 15
Now I know there is absolutely NO nefarious intentions behind them doing this but I HATE when they make Minnie hug and/or kiss adults when she doesn’t want to! (even if it’s ONLY Fisher!) or tell Bobbi she loves her…
It shoots quite a lot and I know she’s only a toddler but she obviously doesn’t want to. And again I know there’s no INTENTIONAL harm but it’s so ick making children do this! 😔
Agreed!! I saw Fisher the other day saying "you can have this if I get a kiss". Minnie gave him a kiss. Then he said "one more then you can have it". Another kiss...then again "one more kiss"... it was GROSS!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Agreed!! I saw Fisher the other day saying "you can have this if I get a kiss". Minnie gave him a kiss. Then he said "one more then you can have it". Another kiss...then again "one more kiss"... it was GROSS!!
Yes! I hated watching that!

Reactions: 4