Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, She does. Her mum (Penny) looks after them. It's what a lot of Polynesian families do. It's just a different culture.
Lots of Polynesian parents actually look after their own kids.

If the grandparents are taking care of them it’s because parents are working not partying & acting like a teenage grommet around the GC.

Reactions: 13
Hey I thought Chloe’s favourite skincare is Esmi and/or Bangn Bod, depending on which day of scheduled spon-con it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey I thought Chloe’s favourite skincare is Esmi and/or Bangn Bod, depending on which day of scheduled spon-con it is.
She's just showed her real favourite but they don't have her on the payroll, so it'll be back to her other faves esmi next week after they pay her invoice

Reactions: 3
9668F538-C4FF-48CA-B820-D75533E6F752.jpeg

After a whole weekend away from Minnie. Poor girl gets dragged out to hang in a room watching Adults inject vitamins into them to counteract all the drink and drugs over the weekend. Then watch mum do her cryotherapy. Then gets dragged out to another late night dinner so Minnie can sleep on a lap yet again.

Home cooked meal , park play with a kid friend and a book read by mum is probly what Minnie would love after not seeing Sis/Mum for 36-48 hours.

Minnie deserves better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Of course she wore something like this. Puh-lese!
🙄View attachment 2912436
Sorry this is so bad. If one of my friends told me they were planning on wearing this I would gently talk them down. Why has no one told her?
---
You kind of just outgrow the party stage when you become a parent. Yes you still like to go out and have fun. But not every weekend. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Yes I love hanging out with my gfs at dinner over wines, great gigs. But now im
A parent my tolerance for drunks is extremely low 😂
I wonder if it’s because parenting toddlers often feels like managing tiny drunks already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry this is so bad. If one of my friends told me they were planning on wearing this I would gently talk them down. Why has no one told her?
---

I wonder if it’s because parenting toddlers often feels like managing tiny drunks already.
Pretty much - if I’m out it means I’ve had enough nonsensical conversations for the week thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's cold on Gold Coast at night. I had a jumper on during the day. Ellidy has on a blazer. But her toddler is only wearing a singlet and nappy? Then bed with no PJs or bath? This is next level neglect.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nawwww I feel so sad for the kid, she’s going to grow up with a. Very strange sense of her mum

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ellidy is going to be in for the shock of her life once Minni starts school. She’ll have to make a routine for a kid that’s obviously never had one. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s homeschooled so she can continue the travel party life style.

Reactions: 18
I really wonder what it would’ve been like if Chumpy was around and they had a child. He seemed like such a chill, level headed guy who preferred enjoying the outdoors and playing guitar, not this manic lifestyle that Ellidy has created.

Reactions: 11