Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest Get ready with me with cover girl. “So hydraTING darLING” she is such a immature dick.

Reactions: 2
The latest Get ready with me with cover girl. “So hydraTING darLING” she is such a immature dick.
I feel like the two of them try to act 10 years younger than they actually are. Once the baby comes along following her DJ mate around the world has certainly got to be off the cards. She will probably have someone else lined up SIS.

Reactions: 7
The podcast is torture. Ellidy doesn't shut up. She needs to let everyone get a sentence out

Reactions: 6
I love a swear word but Ellidy says duck 3 times in each sentence, we know you’re dumb but you could at least try and pretend not to be on your own podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The swearing is so bad. How are they friends? They seem like the most oddly paired friends, what do they have in common?

Also Ellidy suggesting the nurses leaked the info about Chloe being in hospital. So bleeping offensive, and midwives are so lovely and helped, and also undervalued. Suggesting they broke hospital rules hardly helpful commentary

I love a swear word but Ellidy says duck 3 times in each sentence, we know you’re dumb but you could at least try and pretend not to be on your own podcast
You would think would do some preparation and practice as she makes income from her podcast. But no. She’s too busy working full time SIS.
---
The swearing is so bad. How are they friends? They seem like the most oddly paired friends, what do they have in common?

Also Ellidy suggesting the nurses leaked the info about Chloe being in hospital. So bleeping offensive, and midwives are so lovely and helped, and also undervalued. Suggesting they broke hospital rules hardly helpful commentary
Leaked info to who ? 🤣

Reactions: 5

Yeah good luck to her getting any special treatment once the hospitals realised she's made this accusation 😂😂 enjoy your next few weeks there SIS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nurses probably didn’t even know who the duck she is. God she’s embarrassing. How long until Ellidy tries to root Fisher?

Nurses probably didn’t even know who the duck she is. God she’s embarrassing. How long until Ellidy tries to root Fisher?
im out i of the loop, what happened? Also highly doubt anyone even knows who they are really apart from their deranged followers which im sure a bought.

Leak info? Like she’s a celebrity? Omg lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they uploaded pics of Chloe in the hospital room and the many thousands of women who have birthed in that same hospital recognised it? As there surely aren't that many private maternity wards on the GC?
The one star reviews on Apple are so spot on

Reactions: 13
Maybe they uploaded pics of Chloe in the hospital room and the many thousands of women who have birthed in that same hospital recognised it? As there surely aren't that many private maternity wards on the GC?
The one star reviews on Apple are so spot on
Most private hospitals show photos and upload videos of the suites and birthing rooms online

They posted a photo and the pillow had John Flynn embroidered into it... our local Private hospital, not long after that the "news" was leaked. SMH they leaked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who wants to win some of their “preloved clothes” daaaaarlinks?! 🥴🥴
---
Also, sharing clips of her vomming on the s street and in a bakery’s pot plant #allclass! 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
This has to be the lowest of the low. Doing ads for schmackos and bunnings. Anything for a dollar ughh

Reactions: 10
On Ellidy’s story, Minnie playing next to the road at a cafe. duck me mate, learn how to look after your kid. By the time you realise what’s going on through your phone screen that kid could be under a car. The story in longer, this is cropped.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On Ellidy’s story, Minnie playing next to the road at a cafe. duck me mate, learn how to look after your kid. By the time you realise what’s going on through your phone screen that kid could be under a car. The story in longer, this is cropped.
That is very dangerous. Toddlers have no road sense at that age, they can just turn and dart at any time. Super irresponsible, but i expect nothing less these days.

Radio silence from Chloe and Fisher and her sister is at Ellidy’s house. She must have had the baby.

Reactions: 4