Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acessj

What an absolute POS taking a toddler to the movies and then telling her she’s got no respect!!! She’s not a toy you can just mute when you feel like it, and press a button for her to perform her entire fucking life on social media! I reckon if Chumpy was here he would be down right disgusted at her parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 17

shh77

VIP Member
Bobbi Fisher.. I’m sorry but why do I automatically only think of “fishing tackle bobbing”!! 🫠🫠😂😂

IMG_1237.jpeg

For Minnie’s sake I hoped it would be a boy!
This is BAD NEWS for her! 😔
Cya never kid!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Pollie

VIP Member
What do we predict the birth photo to be? Black and white foot or hand? She will def say baby arrived earth side lol,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Ellidy doesn’t know how to be alone. Everything is a distraction from her reality. Which is why she isn’t content to be at home with Minnie and constantly drags her to inappropriate activities. I have a toddler born 3 weeks after Minnie, I wouldn’t take her to a movie because I know it isn’t realistic that she could sit through an entire movie. It’s sad.
I heard her on a podcast or maybe it was the Stellar article, but she talked about how she manages her grief and she said she hasn't been to therapy. I was semi surprised by that but also understand it because she's replaced Chumpy with Minnie which is both sad and beautiful.....

She would benefit so much from therapy.

I resisted therapy for years after my marriage breakdown, until finally I went because I wanted to be a better example for my kids. And it made my life a zillion times better.

So I understand why she thinks she doesn't need it. But her experience with Chumpy was so much more intense than my divorce. Therapy and really properly processing her grief would open her life up in so many ways. Hopefully she comes to that realisation herself eventually too.

• Heart

Newhere2

VIP Member
Please tell me she is not on a fucking bike with no helmet on. I don’t know if I’m super conservative, but wouldn’t getting on a bike with your dickhead husband riding it at a very late stage in your pregnancy be pretty fucking stupid? 🫨
The height of stupidity and a massive fuck you to everyone who lost out on a ticket refund. All it takes is a sudden swerve, her centre of gravity is WAY off, a sharp knock to her belly (or head) god they're fuckwits!!

• Angry

Fat-tits

VIP Member
I took one for the team and lost 1m braincells listening to the latest DS
Yellidy got hit on by some hot guy at the beach, had some awkward banter on text and then found out he'd fucked half her friendship group already 🤣
She's open to dating
She's going to stay at home more now as Rummy has anxiety...oh and Minny needs more stability 🙄
Minnie is apparently flirting with a young skateboarder neighbor 🤮and Yellidy can see why and the boy is cute 🤮🤮
She's moved into her Palm Beach property as she didn't realise she had tenants in her new place and can't move on straight away 🤣
She's pissed off with her Sydney mates as they are asking for too much (for her to text them back/return their calls). Their GC crowd are so not clicky, but if you're cool you can join their cult crew
Chloe and fish went to couples counselling once, they saw a guy "a male guy" (yes she really said that, she's so dense!) and came out laughing their heads off, they are so lucky and in love with each other 🤮
Has Chloe ever had a job?
CANNOT WAIT for Part two next week 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Sick

stoicpain

Now I know there is absolutely NO nefarious intentions behind them doing this but I HATE when they make Minnie hug and/or kiss adults when she doesn’t want to! (even if it’s ONLY Fisher!) or tell Bobbi she loves her…
It shoots quite a lot and I know she’s only a toddler but she obviously doesn’t want to. And again I know there’s no INTENTIONAL harm but it’s so ick making children do this! 😔
Agreed!! I saw Fisher the other day saying "you can have this if I get a kiss". Minnie gave him a kiss. Then he said "one more then you can have it". Another kiss...then again "one more kiss"... it was GROSS!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Pollie

VIP Member
I can see the Fishers ditching them both once the child prodigy arrives!
Same. Chloe will think she’s earth mother of the year. She will be so painful. I think fisher and co are
All Ellidys friends. I know Ellidy was a bridesmaid at Chloe’s wedding but I don’t think chump was a groomsmen . I think his “famous” pals were ten likes of Mick Fanning etc. He just seemed so chill and not the sort of dude that would love this crowd. I could be so wrong though!!

Reactions: 15

Ms Superfluous

The whole thing is a shit show.
Imagine the competing priorities of his ego vs. her mindset of being the only woman to have ever been pregnant. No shade to her parents, but it’s kind of weird they’re on holiday in Europe around this time?
But exactly that above 👆🏻 they would’ve taken the due date as gospel because nothing could ever possibly derail what they want in life, god dammit 🙄

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Ooooffff she’s salty on those stories.
Says it wasn’t a last minute decision then reinforces that that’s exactly what it was… apparently. Waiting until last minute to pull out was all about the $$$ and there’s no doubt about it. Trying to pretend otherwise is just shady and fake and hope his “fans” see right through it.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I had a straight forward pregnancy luckily enough but a long road (incl. IVF) to get there and let me tell you, I was so anxious the whole way through including the weeks and days leading up to birth. I never counted my chickens being afraid this baby we longed for for so long wasn’t a sure thing. People have still births at full term, I know people personally. I had a planned C section for medical reasons and I just did not relax until Bub was delivered safely. Not saying you have to wrap yourself in cotton wool but given ALL of the circumstances, her reckless behaviour and lack of common sense is just shocking

• Heart
  • Sad

Mooki24

Haven't seen a bump photo in at least 24 hours, do we think the inspiring journey of the world's first pregnant woman is coming to an end?

• Haha