Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
As Chloe approaches her 38 thousandth week of her pregnancy, I'd just like to take this final opportunity to thank the world's first pregnant woman for remaining so considerate of those trying to conceive. And for always remaining humble and not at all flaunting her belly in 14577763 IG stories and 2356 stupid staged photoshoots for the grid. So thoughtful 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Morgans ex wife

9668F538-C4FF-48CA-B820-D75533E6F752.jpeg

After a whole weekend away from Minnie. Poor girl gets dragged out to hang in a room watching Adults inject vitamins into them to counteract all the drink and drugs over the weekend. Then watch mum do her cryotherapy. Then gets dragged out to another late night dinner so Minnie can sleep on a lap yet again.

Home cooked meal , park play with a kid friend and a book read by mum is probly what Minnie would love after not seeing Sis/Mum for 36-48 hours.

Minnie deserves better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Chloe isn’t the smartest is she. Trying to gather sympathy telling everyone she’s on strict bed rest then showing herself doing a photo shoot. When you’re on bed rest you’re literally only supposed to get up to go to the bathroom etc.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

notgifted

VIP Member
No this is actually so sad 😞

View attachment 2948853
That is actually so fucked.
It’s not funny at all.
This kind of uncertainty can cause anxiety in kids, having to stress about someone picking them up, being remembered at home time or even seeing the other kids be picked up by their Mum or Dad each day could be very sad for Minnie.
It’s probably a good thing that Minnie is attending daycare & getting some exposure to other kids her own age & other caring adults / educators who aren’t high on drugs or drunk, she needs to start to develop some friendships & learn how to be a kid, Prep will sneak up quick & Ellidy will be in for a huge shock needing a school / sleep routine for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It just blows my mind when they’ve hoped, wished, prayed & done everything possible to have this baby - and yet oopsie daisie we didn’t realise the baby would come of its own accord & we’d have to actually make accomodations to our lives & work schedule in order to give birth. Who the fuck was allowing him to book these dates knowing they were very likely either would have just given birth or very close to it happening - can’t tell me he’s doing his own bookings and a business manager wasn’t like mmm let’s block out June/July to allow baby to arrive & give space should things not go to “plan” or if no one in their circle thought about it they’re all simpler than first expected.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ms Superfluous

Please tell me she is not on a fucking bike with no helmet on. I don’t know if I’m super conservative, but wouldn’t getting on a bike with your dickhead husband riding it at a very late stage in your pregnancy be pretty fucking stupid? 🫨

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Pollie

VIP Member
I just read on the darling shine group that someone’s daughter’s birthday is today and they hope Chloe has her baby today so it shared a date with her child. I weep for humanity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Newhere2

VIP Member
Surely it's not that hard to replace a bogan Aussie DJ who has a ghost producer and literally spends his shows waving one hand in the air and hanging his tongue out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mooki24

Can we start placing bets on what we think Chloe will name their child?? I’m thinking something classic but not common
I reckon either:

- Nat'v Basics
- Maltesers
- Macca's
- Hyundai
- Netflix
- <insert local coffee shop name here>

Gotta get that sponno in sis !

• Haha
  • Wow

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I am so over these Instagram mother's tonight. I'm new to this woman and I can't get over this whole shit show. I can't believe she stole her dead boyfriends sperm, his name and called his daughter the literal mini version of him. What the actual fuck. Crazy bitch, if he wanted to marry you or have a baby he would have attempted to do it why he was alive.
How has no one stepped in and stopped the abuse of that poor toddler. I know people will say it not abuse but I don't know what else to call it. She is exposed to drugs/parties/concerts etc, constantly held/left with strangers, freaks on the internet know her every more, doesn't even get to nap at home fuck even a pram would be a step up and she has absolutely no routine or stability. She probably doesn't even know who her mum is.
I just don't get it, I know parenting is not always sunshine and rainbows and it's fucking hard but these poor kids should be their world and come first always and it's so far from what is happening.

• Sad

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Or she needed to base herself overseas for the last trimester so its easier / closer for him to keep touring.

She was so defensive and saying it wasn't a last minutes decision - they have been waiting and hoping the baby would arrive but finally decided yesterday he was going to pull out, UMMM that's exactly what a last minute decision is.

Also the fact she's not due until end of June means she was REALLY REALLY REALLY pushing her belly out in Christmas announcement photo.

• Haha

overinfluenzas

When I first discovered DS, I thought Ellidy was lovely. Your heart went out to her hearing about her loss for Chump and how she spoke through her grief.

Somewhere along the way, she seems to have amplified/ramped up this annoying persona. Is it a coping mechanism?!

All the BRAAAAA, siiiick, FAAAACCCCK is just so annoying and bogan. It’s not endearing or relatable. It’s just plain unattractive and unappealing to listen to especially.

Sis needs to go to therapy and quit the big act she’s putting on. It will be the end of her as it’s not compatible with a successful podcast, hence the increased negative reviews.

Reactions: 21

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the latest darling shine post - video 7 in, Ellidy going nah, that’s my best friend (Fisher playing Losing it on stage) She is absolutely munted! Wonder which one of the “darlings” posted it. Not a good look SIS… go home, give yourself a shake, ease off the drugs and partying and parent ya kid so she has some hope. She literally did not ask to be born ffs - you stole her Dads sperm from his cold dead body you were so desperate to have her, and THIS is how you parent her. 🙈😞
God I used to have so much sympathy for Ellidy and now watching the absolute carnage, it just seems so wrong in the cold light of day what she did.

• Haha

thatsmygrift

I’m actually surprised by all the comments on IG and reddit defending him.

they knew the baby’s due date in December (actually they would have known in October, they announced in Dec) - and she would have immediately been classified a high-risk pregnancy then due to her multiple losses.

THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD CONTINGENCY PLANS IN PLACE FOR SEVEN MONTHS.

and then - when Chloe was HOSPITALISED in late April, those contingency plans should have kicked into high gear.

They knew (or should have known but they’re that dumb) 4 weeks ago he wasn’t making it to Triiip or the UK dates. To wait until people have already landed in Malta, and to not offer refunds when he is the literal ‘face’ or these festivals and hasn’t lined up any kind of replacement ‘name’ - feels like it should be illegal.

Last edited:

Beakmouth

Both her & Jade Tunchy have had the same pregnancy gestation as an elephant. Fark me!!!

• Haha