Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
I cannot wrap my head around fisher being so famous. He literally does remixes of Jlo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

sophiesgiantego

Oh yes! I have best friends that have not wanted to go through birth and opt for a c section. Money talks and no medical reason needed
Opting for a c-section is still “going through birth” - you’re literally sliced open while you’re awake and have a baby ripped out of a 10cm wide hole in your body

• Heart

Ms Superfluous

Chloe superrrrrr defensive on her stories! Of course, it goes without saying that family is the most important thing here. But pull your head out of your arse and actually think about decisions and consequences. He should’ve left months open with no bookings at this time! Fucking apply some critical thinking here.

Newhere2

VIP Member
She only follows medical advice when it suits her 🙄🙄
Struggles to conceive/stay pregnant for years, tries to convince everyone they’re both doing everything in their power to be healthy to increase their chances ie aaaall the health retreats/treatments but only because they’re #spon and neither of them fully gave up alcohol until mere months before conceiving this time round, because duh can’t be having a baby impact their lifestyle! 🙄🙄
Maybe if they'd stopped travelling and interrupting their circadian rhythms every month, stopped partying til 5am, stayed off the booze/party drugs... Who knows. I'm no doctor but it seems common sense

• Heart

thatsmygrift

Cue my total lack of surprise at Chloe posting Mother’s Day content without a TW for people it may upset.
It was never about “all women struggling silently”, it was only ever about her.

• Sick
  • Angry

Mooki24

He did say in their recent podcast that he really hoped to be able to deliver the baby. He sounded very heartfelt and genuine when he spoke about it.
Sorry but isn't that what doctors and midwives are for? What's fish gonna do, catch the baby with his bucket hat??

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Morgans ex wife

931AF03F-B08A-4B58-9320-CCE0064DCFEB.jpeg
Another day another person doing the pick up. Also they should not be filming anything in Daycare. So irresponsible.
---
74FE3365-4132-4729-9301-432BAF3DE3D3.jpeg
Does she permanently have this belly out ? Or she just rolls up for the photo op? I do t know how Fisher puts up with her? She’s annoying AF and I see the tiniest snippet into her life 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Men who don’t parent their children give me the ick
boasting to have never changed a nappy is not the flex they think it is.

magic_unicorn__

Ellidy is going to be in for the shock of her life once Minni starts school. She’ll have to make a routine for a kid that’s obviously never had one. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s homeschooled so she can continue the travel party life style.

savefloss

VIP Member
I think Chloe will get a shock when baby is born. I think fisher will want to continue the party life and she won’t like being stuck at home with the baby.
Nah, she’ll just get a full time nanny and be straight in the “bounce back” toxic body image bandwagon. She won’t want fisher hitting the clubs without supervision

Morgans ex wife

It just shows his management team, himself and his insufferable wife are a bunch of money hungry morons.

I love my fans but I wont offer you a refund ! What a insincere idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Newhere2

VIP Member
How is Ellidy out on the piss again? Seriously who watches her kid? Does she have a live in nanny? Maybe I'm jealous because I've been out twice in 4 years but does she ever spend a weekend with her kid reading and playing? She gets picked up from childcare by different people, she's always dragged out to different restaurants and then dumped so her mum can go out on the piss. All children are special and precious but if you went to the lengths of getting your dead partners sperm and proactively and deliberately got pregnant, wouldn't you be wanting to cherish more special moments?

• Angry
Reactions: 17