Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3000 clicks through to those overpriced sandals, how much does she make on this?
Depends how many of those clicks convert to purchase but purchase doesn’t have to be the very same product. Could be anything from the site once the cookies are in place. Higher the click through higher the chance of making money - it’s why they’ve all gotten deliberately more vague when they link products and don’t like to say where they’re from so you’ll have to click to find out.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Depends how many of those clicks convert to purchase but purchase doesn’t have to be the very same product. Could be anything from the site once the cookies are in place. Higher the click through higher the chance of making money - it’s why they’ve all gotten deliberately more vague when they link products and don’t like to say where they’re from so you’ll have to click to find out.
Yeah she's getting very sly about this lately, very like Adna.

woohoo my favourite skirt is back in action today 🙄🙄
My thoughts exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I click for the sake of having a nosey what something has cost 😂
Should I be clearing my cookies every day or have they already trapped me

Sometimes I click for the sake of having a nosey what something has cost 😂
Should I be clearing my cookies every day or have they already trapped me
Deffo clear your cookies or use incognito. Some deals mean the instahuns get a payout even if you buy the product months later.

Reactions: 4
Surely her stories should be marked ad for that weird camp as well as the grid post?

Watched her latest YouTube video (which is where I found her years ago). Pathetic attempt at a vlog.

Her and her minion go to London for 2 days for what exactly?!? A podcast and to go to a beauty expo? Dying to know if they’re putting all those meals and coffees down as business expenses. Honestly it’s like she’s cosplaying as a busy person.

• Haha
“The side that looks more red like she's buffed off her foundation in parts 🤣

Did no one notice the different colours of neck/chest? 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Tell Patty Cakes to stop rubbing his Willy in it
Patty needs to leave some swimmers in there, they'll keep her good and clean 🤣🤣🤣🤍🏊

Jesus she is insufferable lately, did yous see her post about how she doesn't sweat?💦 I suppose she doesn't fart or poop either since she little miss perfect.
At least she admitted to the Botox, her forehead lines kinda went byebye for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s two days in a row we’ve managed to label some of the Pearl posts *own brand (albeit in tiny tiny writing)

Did someone get a slap on the wrist from the asa??

Why not spend the time you could wash your five day hair watching my video on how to greasy style it instead.
Day 5 unwashed hair?! What a smelly woman 🥴 if she has enough time to fanny about doing stupid make up tutorials and taking selfies and making reels, she has enough time to wash her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a dirty witch but yet claims she's clean girl aesthetic. She is doing more short video content as it's getting her more views and half arsing the vlogs.
She'll be getting tired of the short hair soon enough and then it'll be back for a freebie hair extensions.

Tim buck two 🤣🤣 think the masterclass thing has been so over done, her time is past. It's only die hard fans and small very small venues.
I think she looks so unprofessional and cheap applying her make up to girls using her fingers 🥴 it makes me dry heave every time I see it.

• Haha