Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Serious question, are people actually buying the products? Is the brand successful? A lot of my circle of friends and family would be in Pearl Beauty target demographic and I’ve never heard any of them mention any of it.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Thoughts on the black room? Think it could be a bit too dark for Irish weather?
The reclaimed driftwood is a bit of a stretch... They look manufactured intentionally 🙄

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
When most of your life is sponsored I guess the cost of fuel is irrelevant.

i think also the hairdresser might be a relative or family friend ….
Gifted services on top of gifted services, so tone deaf in our current climate.
The rising cost of everything and trying to keep up with the instahuns, you'd be out a fortune!
Lucky they get everything gifted to them hah!

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
One suitcase for 3 of them with room to spare! Does she a full wardrobe of clothes at her parents house?😮
It's a large suitcase she's checked in, but she must be going bare minimum/capsule wardrobe? But that's her thing now, "look at me showing off" . She did the same going to Paris/london with her and paddy 🙄

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Not peaceful for for the cows being slaughtered right next door you absolute imbecile. 🤮 driving past that place is bad enough let alone going in for a ‘peaceful’ coffee beside the slaughterhouse. Couldn’t think of anything less peaceful.
Where is it

PeanutButterHead

Tbf lots of these kinda influencer based companies have done this. She’s heavily influenced by Vieve who did the exact same thing so obviously saw it as the way forward!

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Does anybody else think she’s had a secret boob job? Her knockers look massive 🤯 I don’t remember them ever being that big? 😂