Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwertyuiu

They all go to the same events, weddings etc it's all very clique. Yeah probably related to church, I cant believe she was flexing her church outfit yesterday. Like get over yourself.
She’s one of these up and coming insta huns doing my nut in atm, they all go to the same baby groups ffs

Reactions: 1

labdheh

Is the tote bag enormous or just seems that way since Christina is so small? Looks ridiculous

kaaa2

VIP Member
I’m glad it’s not just me thinking that she’s looking different! I still can’t put my finger on it. Her face seems a bit longer maybe?
Yeah but what because she can’t be getting stuff done right now??
---
There must be something in the air, I swear it seems like every influencer and their best friend is up the duff at the minute 😂
My fyp and instag is just full of it 😂😂

• Haha
I couldn’t be bothered with that long a flight at 32 weeks but these days it’s very common if you’re having a healthy pregnancy. I know many pregnant women who travel for work and do so up to 35 weeks and none have had any issue. Personally being in 30°c weather, heavily pregnant sounds hell. I’d have chosen somewhere beautiful in Europe, warm and 3 hr flight max, more time to be on the holiday too with cutting out travel hours.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Is it just a wash in colour? It didn't last very long.
Think it was just a toner, it doesn't look like she got her t-bar highlights. toners only last a couple of weeks, you need to keep topped up to keep the blonde looking right.
She finally got her wish to be noticed by Brad Mondo, only took 2 years 🙄🙄🙄

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
That ad for her make up. I thought it was all for £50 & thought it was expensive.

Turns out it was £50 off and is down now to £125.

Who has this type of money knocking about for make up?
What a great "deal" 🙄🙄🙄

She's plastered her face in bronzer and them sticks in her latest reel and stories, it does nothing for her. Literally looks caked on.

Cynic123

I don’t mind ellepearls, she certainly isn’t the worst influencer out there but I agree she has been getting so many freebies and discounts especially for her new bedroom.

Also I can never wrap my head round why anyone would vlog their labour, can nothing be private and special anymore?

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
She was on her q and a a few weeks ago saying she wasn't really trying to be a certain size or dieting but man, she's got very slim lately, where are her lovely curves?

nini14

I don’t understand why anyone would buy her beauty sticks when there are so many better brands out there. The milk ones are amazing, and are the same price.

plus her trustpilot reviews look poor, and the good ones are called into question by others as to whether or not they are fake.

she operates a bizarre business model I have to say.

This isn’t her page, these reviews talk about nail products and complain about covid delays. The business launched after covid i believe.

Also her company is called pearl beauty cosmetics