Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bestie Christina Campbell notably absent from the Pearl Beauty anniversary party today!

Can’t wait for the excuses….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Bestie Christina Campbell notably absent from the Pearl Beauty anniversary party today!

Can’t wait for the excuses….
Noticed that too, probably too busy off shagging new boyfriend.

Also Elle is never done going out celebrating her brand? She's is out every farts end for events, I get this is the first birthday of the brand but fucks sake she's always on the bant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Single eye shadows I don't get it. I'd rather a pallet of colours, it's just a money grab honestly. I'd rather spend my money on a Natasha Denona pallet or ABH for the same price and better selection of colours. They're all metallics too, sorry spotlights as she's advertising the as. Please 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is that Olive Elle Pearls Cathy Martin has featured on her cringy latest reel

if so how odd as EP doesn’t even put her on her own grid
She will let cathy martin away with it cause Cathy is a contact, got her into the Kildare village group. She will say sweet feck all to her.

Reactions: 4
She’s basically advertising her house is empty and waiting to be robbed, especially as her address is all over companies house, what an idiot 🫣

• Haha
I'm sure someone as astute as Elanna will have it all figured out - probably some of her happy clappy vineyard friends are there dogsitting.

She’s basically advertising her house is empty and waiting to be robbed, especially as her address is all over companies house, what an idiot 🫣
Can’t imagine anyone would want to burgle their vanilla abode. The robbers would nose dive through a window, take one look around and say “out to duck boys, nothing worth stealing here, there’s only bibles and candles, and a tit load of head shine”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t imagine anyone would want to burgle their vanilla abode. The robbers would nose dive through a window, take one look around and say “out to duck boys, nothing worth stealing here, there’s only bibles and candles, and a tit load of head shine”
Or maybe they'd find her kinky stuff and the red room of pain? 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's Canadian but visits usa more than her home country. I reckon she must get a Disney resort discount to return annually? it's always Florida too. Never anywhere else in USA.