Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it's a total insult to some young families who would love that sorta photoshoot and cannot afford it.
Egg head and the bimbo clearly do and could, but would rather have it free.
The irony that they're vineyard christians makes it more laughable lol

She doesn't even follow them on Instagram 🤣🤣🙄 looool
Haha I know I paid good money for a shoot and my kids never got asked back to model! Seems its the vanilla fam and then there is the ooh and ahh cookie gang 🙄

Reactions: 6
Dear love her… she’s trying so hard to put some Halloween content on - to appeal more to the masses and not be thought of as the crazy Christian? I bet it’s through gritted teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear love her… she’s trying so hard to put some Halloween content on - to appeal more to the masses and not be thought of as the crazy Christian? I bet it’s through gritted teeth 😂
Just at a “light party” rather than Halloween or trick or treating 😂😂

• Haha
I reckon that people who get excited at freebies from primark (considering how terrible the people making the items are getting paid), have something missing in their life 🤔

• Heart
I reckon that people who get excited at freebies from primark (considering how terrible the people making the items are getting paid), have something missing in their life 🤔
Probably got paid to promote it too 🙄🙄
Annoys me so much when these instahuns are invited to these events and they wouldn't show their face theses places before this.

I'm in shock, she never NEVER wears Primark, in fact I'm pretty sure in a vlog a few years ago she said she didn't like wearing their clothes so she just didn't buy stuff from there?
she’ll have used it to kit the kids out in clobber for their upcoming Disney holiday. Remember when she said she wouldn’t be showing the kids faces anymore due to privacy? Lolz.

Has her top lip increasedin size or is it the angle of pics recently?

Reactions: 1
Has her top lip increasedin size or is it the angle of pics recently?
Strategically placed lip liner I think.... but she could have very well gotten a bit of lip filler. The middle lips,cupidsbow looks more pushed out.

Oh I see blossomingbirds is in for a selfie tonight, boke!

I'd love to see some new faces in her Pearl Beauty posts. Her "social media manager" cousin Kristen is such an annoying hanger-on. And it's always the same couple people doing "Pearl in person" tutorials. Theglamshamrock and that NI mum with the silvery blond hair (can't think of her name, but she was involved in the recent photoshoot). We get it, you like the overpriced Pearl products, but your "tutorials" are the same every single time.

Reactions: 3
I'd love to see some new faces in her Pearl Beauty posts. Her "social media manager" cousin Kristen is such an annoying hanger-on. And it's always the same couple people doing "Pearl in person" tutorials. Theglamshamrock and that NI mum with the silvery blond hair (can't think of her name, but she was involved in the recent photoshoot). We get it, you like the overpriced Pearl products, but your "tutorials" are the same every single time.
They all looked "thrilled" to be there 🙄
I'm sorry but how much setting powders do we need in this already saturated market? And trying to pull it off as multipurpose powders also?
Just laziness really.

She brought Amy Savage, a decent makeup artist to set, and that lovely glow of Charlotte Tilbury was so muted by pearl powders. I just don't know what to think. How are they going to stay afloat with this recession coming? Is she going to up her prices?
Is she launching the eyeshadows before Christmas too?

Elannas style is pure shite lately 🤮

I'm sorry but how much setting powders do we need in this already saturated market? And trying to pull it off as multipurpose powders also?
Just laziness really.

She brought Amy Savage, a decent makeup artist to set, and that lovely glow of Charlotte Tilbury was so muted by pearl powders. I just don't know what to think. How are they going to stay afloat with this recession coming? Is she going to up her prices?

The lynas family/causeway vineyard church will keep their pockets full of money.

Just laziness really.

Yes, she is in fact upping her prices! There was an email last week that said the price of the Core Four is going up at the end of this month, so they were giving their "loyal" customers a heads-up to purchase now. (Yes, I'm on the mailing list. I did buy a couple of her multi-sticks to try them out. And, not gonna lie, I do like them. But they are expensive.)

• Wow
Yes, she is in fact upping her prices! There was an email last week that said the price of the Core Four is going up at the end of this month, so they were giving their "loyal" customers a heads-up to purchase now. (Yes, I'm on the mailing list. I did buy a couple of her multi-sticks to try them out. And, not gonna lie, I do like them. But they are expensive.)
Did they say a reason why prices were going up? Or is it just to fill the lynas pockets?
Honestly, that's a very big risk considering recession is imminent.

Reactions: 2